OOT7ozE.png

P3FOWby.png
OOT7ozE.png
What doesn't kill me better run

THE BASICS:
NAME:
Eric Ronan Holland
NAME MEANING:
💣 Eric: From the Old Norse name Eiríkr, derived from the elements ei "ever, always" and ríkr "ruler"
💣 Ronan: Means "little seal", derived from Irish rón "seal" combined with a diminutive suffix.
💣 Holland: Derived from any of the eight villages named Holland, located in the counties of Essex, Lancaster and Lincoln, England. The name of the villages means "ridge land" in Old English.
HOMETOWN:
NICKNAME/ALIAS:
N/A
BIRTHDAY: 29/10/2036
NATIONALITY: Australian
BLOOD STATUS: Mixed Blood
SEXUALITY: Heterosexual
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Seeing someone (Minnie Calida)

ZODIAC SIGN:Scorpio. Being a Scorpio born on October 29th, your personality is characterized by ambition and passion. Your inner self is defined by your strong passion and drive for success. While others may turn away from challenges, you will work tirelessly to conquer all that is standing in between you and your goals. Your inner ambition is often covered by an outer reserved, that remains calm and cool in most situations. This unique combination of passion and reserve is greatly admired by your friends and family.
ELEMENT:Water. Water is your sign's paired element and of all the zodiac signs, you are the only to have a fixed relationship with the element. Like a powerful river, the influence of water makes you determined and possibly stubborn. Similarly, you are comfortable in the depths of emotion, gaining both understanding and compassion from your experiences. Embracing the positive qualities of water will play a key role in your future successes, but be careful to avoid the moodiness that often accompanies an overindulgence in the emotions.
PLANET: Pluto. Pluto is the planetary ruler of your sign, but as you were born in the first Decan, or part, of the sign, Pluto's influence over you is twice as strong. Pluto, being the planet of transformation, is responsible for your need for power and renewal. You are rarely content in your current position, instead wanting the best from all aspects of life. You may be most interested in emotional and financial, but be careful not to grow obsessive or compulsive in your pursuits. Attempt to embrace your compassion in your personal relationships, as you may be tempted to use your social gifts for manipulation and personal gain.

EDUCATION: Hogwarts New Zealand
HOGWARTS HOUSE: Gryffindor
GRADUATION YEAR: 2055
FAVORITE CLASS: None
LEAST FAVORITE CLASS: Flying
CLUBS AND ACTIVITIES: None
WAND: Vine Wand 12 3/4" Dragon Heartstring Core
💣 Vine: Strongly tied to the witch and wizard they choose, vine wands are often held by witches and wizard who dream of something bigger beyond the mundane for their lives.
💣 Dragon Heartstring: This wand core is popular with the dark wizards, but useful for all as wands of this nature seem to learn spells with more ease than other wands do. A wand with dragon heartstring will contain a great deal of power, so it is advised that the wand caster know how to handle such power.

9zeNPre.png

APPEARANCE:
PLAY BY:
Spencer Macpherson
HAIR: Dark brown and unruly
EYES: Light blue
BUILD: Eric is slightly shorter than average for his age (at age 13)
STYLE: Eric has a very casual style. He tends not to wear a lot of color and often wears hoodies.
OTHER DISTINGUISHING FEATURES: He very rarely smiles

A LITTLE DEEPER:
PERSONALITY
: Eric is what adults have called a 'problem' child. He's very quick to anger, very hotheaded, and often reacts instinctively to thinks in a negative way. He's adventurous and likes to be outside, often coming home with scrapes and bruises. He's no stranger to a physical fight, as he often ended up in them with his peers at school. Under all this anger and bluster, Eric is a nice kid. He's very protective of the people he loves, but wary of everyone else. His behavior sometimes acts like a wall, keeping everyone at bay. He is not in touch with his emotions, and showing any sign of them feels like weakness to him. That's why he really hates to cry in front of everyone, with the exception being his mother. When he is in a new environment, he tends to act out because he doesn't feel at ease.

OOT7ozE.png

ISTP- "THE VIRTUOSO"

Virtuosos love to explore with their hands and their eyes, touching and examining the world around them with cool rationalism and spirited curiosity. People with this personality type are natural Makers, moving from project to project, building the useful and the superfluous for the fun of it, and learning from their environment as they go. Often mechanics and engineers, Virtuosos find no greater joy than in getting their hands dirty pulling things apart and putting them back together, just a little bit better than they were before. .

- STRENGTHS:

Optimistic and Energetic 💣Creative and Practical 💣Spontaneous and Rational 💣 Know How to Prioritize 💣 Great in a Crisis

- WEAKNESSES:
Insensitive 💣 Private and Reserved 💣 Easily Bored 💣 Dislike Commitment 💣Risky Behavior
OOT7ozE.png

HISTORY: Eric is the son of Melanie Holland, who left her home at 16 after an argument with her oldest brother. Their parents had died, and he had control of their finances. Melanie was a willful girl who wanted to drop out of Hogwarts to be with someone she loved. The fight escalated into her leaving her brothers forever, and settling down on her own without a diploma. It wasn't easy for her, and the man she loved didn't stay with her for long. Eventually she settled down with someone else and had two children with him, but after a few years, he left them as well. This is what causes Eric to be mistrustful of most people, as well as very protective of his mother. He's been angry at his extended family from the moment he heard about them, feeling like his mother's siblings abandoned her and her children. This anger only intensified when Claudia Holland started appearing in the news, technically his aunt by marriage. Eric doesn't really want to go to Hogwarts in New Zealand, having asked his mother for a different school. But to no avail.
DISLIKES:Arrogant people, spoiled kids, emotions, crying
GOALS:Eric isn't really sure what he wants to achieve yet at Hogwarts. He just knows he doesn't want to be weak.
FEARS: Being seen as weak and emotional
STRENGTHS: Eric has a quick mind and can be pretty sharp. He's very good at reading people, which he can use for both good and bad. He's protective of those he loves.
WEAKNESSES: His temper. Eric is easy to enrage and hard to calm down. He makes enemies this way, and gets himself into trouble.
MIRROR OF ERISED: TBA
BOGGART: TBA
PATRONUS: TBA
AMORTENTIA: TBA

AESTHETIC:

FAMILY:
IR0vZR8.png
jwqpx7c.png
wVyQWIl.png
Name: Melanie Holland
Relation: Mother
Blood Status:
Mixed Blood
Martial Status: Single
Name: Ryan Marshall
Relation: Father
Blood Status:
Mixed Blood
Marital Status: Unknown
Name: Connor Holland
Relation: Brother
Blood Status: Mixed Blood
Marital Status: -

Former House: Hufflepuff

isy3Akq.gif

YURf4bH.png

tyLWoZM.gif

xfzfhdp.png

0pTZVqx.gif

n7Urrl4.png

RdMoTam.gif

RASjxkV.png

XP9DlzZ.gif

Jdb3dRR.png

SH3jZgi.gif

xSf2Tbp.png

DTRxef7.gif

B9zlFGE.png

i6Gayh6.gif

Z9a5sNu.png

Credits: Name Meanings from here, Zodiac, Element and Planet from here, personality type and description from here

Last edited:
OOT7ozE.png

First Year

tDosCAe.png

"I didn't want to go to Hogwarts, and I was right not to want to. It wasn't all that great, and most of the people there suck. I'm lucky I found Nova, who is alright, and Mark I guess. But most of the others are just awful and annoying. I especially hated flying class."

Eric started his year in an explosive way by making a few enemies right off the bat. He already turned Sydney Townsend against him when they met before Hogwarts, and had an encounter with Minnie Calida too. When at Hogwarts, it didn't go much better. He managed to turn most of his roommates against him and had a big fight in the great hall with a few Slytherins that got a lot of attention. He also argued with his cousin Grace, the flying professor. After a while the year quieted down a bit for Eric, but by then his reputation had been set in stone.
Eric had a scowl on his face more out of habit than anything else. He tried to keep some distance between himself and his future classmates, not wanting to stand near anyone right now. He knew that if he bumped into someone and they said something, it was likely to turn into a fight. And even he didn't want that to happen in front of the entire school. He glared out over the students in the great hall, wondering where his stupid 'cousins' were. He had heard from his mum there was one in each house, so he knew that no matter where he went, he wouldn't escape them. Whatever, he would make sure he wasn't associated with any of them. They were all horrible, no matter what mum said.

His attention was caught by the hat, as it started to sing. Eric turned his head and looked at it incredulously for a moment, then looked at the others in his year to see if anyone else was seeing this. Some seemed to have been prepared for this, others looked as surprised as Eric felt. Eric quickly scowled again, cursing his mother for not telling him about this. He knew it was probably on purpose. Her idea of a joke. After the song, the hat started calling names, then sorting them into the different houses. Eric had never thought much about how this must happen, but also didn't feel impressed by the reality of it. He glanced around, recognizing a few of the people he'd run into around Brightstone Village. He tried to shoot Nova a slight smile, but didn't think she saw him and quickly wiped the smile off his face before anyone could see. He scowled even more after that, just to make up for it. It didn't take too long for Eric's name to be called, and for the first time he wished he'd taken his dad's last name instead. He hated being associated with the members of his family who had never cared about his mum, his brother, or him at all. But he hoped it was a common enough name to get away with it. He headed over to the stool and sat down, his arms crossed in front of him as he waited for this dumb hat to yell something.

"Gryffindor!"

Roleplays
One Good ThingWith Nova Valtoria and Sydney TownsendTākarokaro Park
Finally AloneWith Minnie CalidaTākarokaro Park
An Explosive CombinationBuying his wandOllivander's Wand Shop
Roaring CubsWith Ren Lockwood, Noel Waldgrave, Ezekiel Lavish, Solomon Tofilau, and Mark RossGryffindor First Years Boys Dorm
Quidditch in the Great HallWith Lucky Valentine, Tres Bear II, Nova Valtoria, Ezekiel Lavish, Daintree Vaskevold, Samantha Jacobs, and Leda LaytonSlytherin House Table
Tours for First Years!With Kauri Tipene,
And various others
The Great Lawn
Lonely EveningWith Mark RossGryffindor Common Room
A Bad StartWith *Professor Monty PendletonThe Dungeons
Always Room for ImprovementWith Minnie CalidaThe Quidditch Pitch
Reading Is A Good ThingWith Emily HastingsThe Student Lounge
SuperWith Nova ValtoriaThe Great Lawn
All That GlittersWith Sydney TownsendThe Seventh Floor Corridor
Blush red, maybe?Receiving a rose
With Zennon Baros, Nova Valtoria, and Sydney Townsend
Gryffindor House Table

First Year Marks
1st Year PotionsA
1st Year History of MagicA
1st Year CharmsA
1st Year TransfigurationA
1st Year AstronomyA
1st Year HerbologyA
1st Year FlyingD
1st Year Defence Against the Dark ArtsA
Grade Point Average3.8 (Between a P and A)
House points earned during year: 140

First Year Photos
OOT7ozE.png

Second Year

Ffq0bGE.png

"My second year sucked, possibly even more than the first. I wish I could just go to Hogwarts in Scotland, or really anywhere else. At least Nova is okay, and Kas too. But I could easily do without Sydney around, she is so annoying. I'm glad I at least got my revenge on her at the end of the year, and I don't even think she knew it was me. But I have Connor to look out for too, now. I can't leave him alone."
Eric met Kasim Safir before Hogwarts, and he became Eric's second friend. But things went downhill from there on for Eric, as he started off his year with a huge fight when he saw Connor talk to their cousin Alice Holland. Things escalated quickly, and Eric lost a lot of points for his house. He was grumpy about this for a long time, but tried to focus on other things. He still didn't get along with most of his roommates, but grew closer to Nova and Kas throughout the year. His rivalry with Sydney continued to thrive as well, as the two took turns trying to humiliate the other. Sydney got Eric to pass out during Herbology class, but Eric managed to get back at her with a howler at the end of year feast. Something he's pretty pleased about.

Roleplays
A Little CharityWith Kasim SafirObsidian Harbour
Here it goes again..With Mark Ross, Solomon Tofilau, and Noel WaldgraveNew Zealand Express
Burden To BearWith Connor Holland, Alice Holland, Emily Madison, Noel Waldgrave,
And various others
The Second Floor Corridor
Snowball EffectWith Saori AikawaEntrance Hall
Background BuzzingWith Solomon TofilauGryffindor Second Years Boys Dorm
Eye of the StormWith Nova Valtoria The Lakefront
Brotherly AdviceWith Connor HollandHufflepuff House Table
Yuletide BoredomWith Kasim Safir, Juniper Steele, and Professor Elvera Le FeyThe Seventh Floor Corridor
Holland Christmas PartyWith Claudia Holland, James Holland, Melanie Holland,
And various others
New Zealand
Indirect CommunicationWith Kasim Safir and Nova Valtoria Antiquated Lavatory
Friends?With Issac Jacobs, Minnie Calida, and Bear Snow-ChildGryffindor House Table
Heavy HelpingWith Ilija OlafConglomerated Arts Room
Pizza pizzaWith ~Professor Cyndi Kingsley
And various others
Gryffindor Common Room
From a Yellow to a RedReceiving a Rose
With Aaren Vyhnal
Gryffindor House Table
Same Old StoryWith ~Professor Cyndi KingsleyProfessor Weasley's Lounge
Ugh, What do you want?!With Minnie CalidaThe Fourth Floor Corridor
Yuletide DetentionWith Professor Elvera Le FeyProfessor Le Fey's Office
Y34 Dueling Match #1Duelling Tournament
With Sydney Townsend
The Duelling Chamber
Planting A Wiggentree - SDA & WPCWith Alistair Lancaster, Norton Gillespie, Ilija Olaf,
And various others
The Wild Patch
Y34 End Of Year FeastWith ~Professor Katherine Alicastell, Elliot Briar, Sydney Townsend, Nova Valtoria and Lysander SummersGreat Hall

Second Year Marks
2nd Year PotionsA
2nd Year History of MagicA
2nd Year CharmsA
2nd Year TransfigurationA
2nd Year AstronomyA
2nd Year HerbologyA
2nd Year Defence Against the Dark ArtsA
Grade Point Average4 (A Average)
House points earned during year: 92
Second Year Photos
OOT7ozE.png

Third Year

NegoMef.png

"My third year wasn't very different from the others. It mostly sucked. I guess Minnie isn't so bad, but almost everyone else I talked to was a total jerk. I hate Sully and Noel, they're pretentious jerks. I'll get them back for what they did to me. I'm glad I at least have Nova by my side, I know I can count on her, as well as Kas. Next year will probably be more of the same, unfortunately."

Eric's third year started with a rugby game, at which he made more enemies than friends. But soon Eric established more of a rivalry with Sully when he insulted his event at Halloween. The two stayed at each other's throats, and eventually Sully dropped flobberworms on him in his sleep. Eric was infuriated, and feels like he will never forgive his roommates for doing this. Surprisingly, he grew closer to Minnie Calida this year too. He isn't entirely sure what to make of that, but enjoyed talking to her way more than he expected.
Roleplays
Familial RevelationsWith Kasim Safir and Connor HollandNew Zealand Express
Welcome Back Rugby Game!With Daintree Vaskevold, Solomon Tofilau, Noel Waldgrave, Kasim Safir,
And various others
The Great Lawn
Hard TimesWith Samantha JacobsThe Great Lawn
Woes and Broken BonesWith Minnie Calida and Emily HastingsThe Hospital Wing
A Test of CourageWith Solomon Tofilau, Noel Waldgrave, Zennon Baros, Nova Valtoria,
And various others
The Dungeons
Family DisloyaltyWith Hades Styx III and Isla ZephyrThe First Floor Corridor
SDA Dueling PracticeWith Analei Louw, Willow Cullen,
And various others
The Duelling Chamber
The WorminingWith Solomon Tofilau, Ren Woodlock, Noel Waldgrave and ~Professor Cyndi KingsleyGryffindor Third Years Boys Dorm
Roses and RumorsReceiving a Rose
With Ryan Fisk
The Third Floor Corridor
Like Flowers, We Can Also Choose to BloomReceiving a Rose
With Noelle Maxwell
The Courtyard
Late to the Party, but With SnacksWith Solomon Tofilau and Knox IversGryffindor Third Years Boys Dorm
Studying Blanket FortsWith Minnie CalidaThe Fourth Floor Corridor
Y35 Dueling Match #4Duelling Tournament
With Simon Thorne and Nova Valtoria
The Duelling Chamber
ExhalingWith Nova ValtoriaThe Lakefront
Gryffindor house meeting Y35 S2With ~Professor Cyndi Kingsley,
And various others
Gryffindor Common Room
Frisbee!With Daintree Vaskevold The Lakefront

Third Year Marks
3rd Year PotionsA
3rd Year Defence Against the Dark ArtsA
3rd Year History of MagicA
3rd Year CharmsA
Grade Point Average4 (A Average)
House points earned during year: 82
Third Year Photos

OOT7ozE.png

Fourth Year

skwO2p4.png

"Fourth year sucked, just like all the other years so far. It started with a fight with Kas, where he was completely in the wrong. I had a fight with Minnie too, and Sydney only made things worse. I don't know why stupid people can't just leave me alone. Not that Minnie is stupid. I guess."

Eric's fourth year didn't start well for him. He fought with two of the only people he considered friends, and it took his brother getting involved to fix his relationship with Kas. He also lost to Sydney in the duelling tournament again, by getting disqualified for using his fists. Again. She sent him a red rose to mess with him too, which infuriated him. Seeing Minnie together with his enemy Noel also pissed Eric off, and he ended his year about as badly as he started it. He has no real hopes for next year to get any better.​
Roleplays
Warning ShotWith Kasim SafirThe Cliffs
Welcome Back Rugby Game: Part Two!With Daintree Vaskevold, Flynn North, Lois Redfront,
And various others.
The Great Lawn
Gryffindor House Meeting Y36 S1With ~Professor Cyndi Kingsley,
And various others
Gryffindor Common Room
ResponsibilitiesWith Minnie CalidaRavenclaw House Table
No ExpectationsWith Sydney Townsend The Duelling Chamber
QUIDDITCH PROTEST!With Giselle Rosenberg, Tilly Drage, and Willow CullenEntrance Hall
But I Miss Him...With Minnie Calida and Simon ThorneThe Sixth Floor Corridor
This Shows ThemWith Minnie CalidaThe Owlery
Mending a GapWith Connor Holland and Kasim SafirGryffindor House Table
Y36 Dueling Match #6Duelling Tournament
With Sydney Townsend
The Duelling Chamber
Yellow for FriendshipReceiving a Rose
With Hunter Robinson
The Seventh Floor Corridor
Thorny YellowReceiving a Rose
With Brooke Townsend
Entrance Hall
A Strange Red RoseReceiving a Rose
With Paige Thompson
Dashed Hopes and Bitter Thoughts With Nicole FiskEntrane Hall
Gryffindor House Meeting Y36 S2With ~Professor Cyndi Kingsley,
And various others
Gryffindor Common Room
Y36 End Of Year FeastWith ~Professor Katherine Alicastell,
And various others
Great Hall

Fourth Year Marks
4th Year PotionsP
4th Year Defence Against the Dark ArtsP
4th Year History of MagicA
4th Year CharmsA
Grade Point Average3.5 (Between a P and A)
House points earned during year: 60
Fourth Year Photos

OOT7ozE.png

Last edited:
OOT7ozE.png

Fifth Year

n1Iumxk.png

"Fifth year mostly sucked. Classes got more annoying and I left the SDA because stupid Sydney was somehow promoted to leader. I got out of there before she could try to humiliate me in some way. The crap with Nicole was awful and I can't believe I wasted so much time on her. At least I know who I can count on now, and I'm glad Minnie talked to me. She's pretty good at making me feel better, somehow."

Eric wasn't surprised in the least when he didn't get a prefect's badge at the start of the year, and he also wasn't surprised when Noel Waldgrave did get one. He left the SDA club rather dramatically at the first meeting, leaving the one club he was actually a part of. He officially started dating Nicole Fisk, something that ended later in the year in a dramatic way as well. Eric seemed incapable of keeping a low profile this year, also ending up in Professor Kingsley's office after Noel caught him carving into a table in the library. All in all, Eric hopes he can have a better year next year. Or at least a less eventful one.

Roleplays
New BeginningsWith Nicole FiskNew Zealand Express
Weak ExcuseWith Minnie CalidaThe Owlery
Y37 SDA Exhibition DuelWith Sydney Townsend, Tyler Lee,
And various others
The Duelling Chamber
New to the Den With Michael NewtonGryffindor Fifth Years Boys Dorm
Y37 S1 House MeetingWith ~Professor Cyndi Kingsley, Noel Waldgrave,
And various others
Gryffindor Common Room
Flirting with DisasterWith Nicole FiskBrightstone Village
SDA Event Y37 | Spell DemonstrationsWith Sydney Townsend, Tyler Lee, Lysander Summers,
And various others
Student's Defence Association
The Next LevelWith Nicole FiskGryffindor House Table
Two Opposites With Noel WaldgraveThe Student Lounge
You Get What You DeserveWith ~Professor Cyndi Kingsley and Noel Waldgrave,Professor Weasley's Lounge
Here To Be SeenYule Ball
With Nicole Fisk and Ajaccio Skey
Great Hall
Solitary WanderingWith Emily HastingsThe Seventh Floor Corridor
Almost Like An AnniversaryValentine's Dance
With Nicole Fisk
Great Hall
Y37 Semester 2 House MeetingWith ~Professor Cyndi Kingsley, And various othersGryffindor Common Room
Leaving a MarkWith Lysander SummersThe Quidditch Pitch
Collision CourseWith Solomon TofilauGryffindor Fifth Years Boys Dorm
Boiling OverWith Emma van Houten, Iris van Houten, and Nicole FiskGryffindor House Table
Meeting ExpectationsWith Connor Holland and Kasim SafirThe Great Lawn
Sides of a StoryWith Minnie CalidaThe Owlery
Never Know What Will HappenWith Jarica AshleyGryffindor Common Room
Collateral DamageWith Connor HollandThe Lakefront
Y37 End of Year FeastWith ~Professor Katherine Alicastell,
And various others
Great Hall

Fifth Year Photos

OOT7ozE.png

Sixth Year

tF17JN6.png

"My sixth year was surprisingly okay. I didn't get in any trouble from what I recall and barely got into any fights. There was the weird stuff with Kas, but I think we're all good. I'm also glad I started dating Minnie. I didn't even really get that I liked her like that until recently. I'm glad she's a lot smarter than me in figuring out all this stuff. Hogwarts is still boring and stupid, but it's definitely more bearable than it has been before."

Eric had a pretty good year in his sixth year. He mellowed out a bit, especially after he started dating Minnie Calida. Eric still doesn't get along with his roommates very well, but his relationship with some of them is getting better. He had a few friendly conversations with Sully, even if he still doesn't really trust him. Noel Waldgrave is an entirely different story, however. Eric's friendship with Kas was put to the test when the Hufflepuff kissed him unexpectedly, but talking to him later cleared the air between them a lot. Overall, Eric's year was surprisingly nice with only a few hiccups along the way. It might have to do with how little Eric has seen of Sydney Townsend lately.

Roleplays
Back to the SameWith Juniper Zumwalt and Minnie CalidaNew Zealand Express
Two Sparks Make an ExplosionWith Flynn NorthGryffindor Common Room
Gryffindor House Meeting Y38 S1With ~Professor Cyndi Kingsley,
And various others
Gryffindor Common Room
Ghosts of a SlytherinWith Solomon Tofilau, Michael Newton, and Issac JacobsGryffindor House Table
The Time We SpendWith Minnie CalidaThe Student Lounge
Planned RetreatHalloween Feast
With Kasim Safir
Great Hall
Sweaty HandsWith Minnie CalidaThe Library
More Than You Bargained ForWith Kasim SafirThe Cliffs
An Astonishing EveningYule Ball
With Minnie Calida
Great Hall
A Little Party Never Hurt NobodyWith Solomon Tofilau and Noel WaldgraveThe Three Broomsticks
Longing to See YouWith Minnie CalidaThe North Tower
Family FloraReceiving a Rose
With Connor Holland
The First Floor Corridor
Romance Is In the AirReceiving a Rose
With Michael Newton
Gryffindor Sixth Years Boys Dorm
Pink BlushReceiving a Rose
With Jordan Harris
As a CoupleValentine's Dance
With Minnie Calida
Great Hall
FalloutWith Kasim SafirThe Courtyard
Surprisingly ContentWith Solomon TofilauGryffindor Sixth Years Boys Dorm
Y38 End Of Year Feast!With ~Professor Katherine Alicastell, Minnie Calida
And various others
Great Hall

Sixth Year Photos

Seventh Year

rC8jIUG.png

"I didn't mind my final year. It wasn't fun or exciting, but it wasn't terrible either. I don't think I'll really miss Hogwarts, but it wasn't entirely awful. I barely had to see Sydney, which was a plus. And now that I've graduated, I probably never have to see her again. I'm excited to spend more time with Minnie after graduation, even if I don't really know what I'm going to do yet."

Eric's final year at Hogwarts was surprisingly peaceful. He spent most of his time with his girlfriend Minnie, and spent a bit of time with his classmates. He had a bit of a fight with Simon Thorne, but managed to restrain himself. Eric was a bit frustrated with Kas for dating his brother but also felt a bit bad for confronting him about it and assuming the worst. But he's still pretty relieved they ended up breaking up. Now that Eric has graduated, he has to find the right path for him. Thankfully, he'll have Minnie by his side for it.

Roleplays
New FamiliesWith Minnie Calida, Connor Holland, and Melanie HollandNew Zealand
Not Little Boys AnymoreWith Noel WaldgraveGryffindor Seventh Years Boys Dorm
Explosion HazardWith Shale NightGryffindor Common Room
Y39 S1 House MeetingWith ~Professor Cyndi Kingsley,
And various others
Gryffindor Common Room
FrictionWith Simon ThorneThe Sixth Floor Corridor
Unbreakable HeartWith Connor Holland and Kasim SafirThe Student Lounge
DoubtsWith Sydney Townsend and Emily HastingsRavenclaw House Table
Affectionate GesturesWith Minnie CalidaThe Great Lawn
Our Last DanceYule Ball
With Minnie Calida
Great Hall
Unwilling to Pick Up the PiecesWith Kasim SafirNew Zealand Express
Y39 S2 House MeetingWith ~Professor Cyndi Kingsley, Michael Newton
And various others
Gryffindor Common Room
A Slow WaltzValentine's Dance
With Minnie Calida
Great Hall
These Meals Inbetween StudiesWith Minnie CalidaGryffindor House Table
Y39 Yearbook is Out!With Ajaccio Skey and Aisa HunterEntrance Hall
Y39 End of Year Feast!With ~Professor Katherine Alicastell,
And various others
Great Hall

Seventh Year Photos
OOT7ozE.png

For a long time, Eric never thought he would graduate. He always figured he'd get kicked out before he had the chance, much like he had with muggle schools before Hogwarts. But here he was, he had made it. Somehow. He didn't know if it really mattered, his grades weren't anything to write home about, but at least he had made it. That was something, he supposed. He sat with Minnie, shooting his mum a quick smile where she was sitting with the guests. He ignored his uncle, but hoped his mother was at least happy he had invited him. The thought of her sitting alone had bothered him, so he had reluctantly invited his uncle to graduation even if he didn't care about him at all. He glanced at Minnie and wanted to whisper something to her, but then the headmistress started speaking. He hoped Minnie was doing okay. Everyone knew it should be her up there as head girl, and Eric wondered if it bothered her.

Eric rolled his eyes as Adorah and Noel headed onto the stage, not bothering to look at them as they gave their speeches. Adorah mentioned Minnie and Eric glanced at her again, not surprised he wasn't mentioned. What was she going to say, throw a punch like Eric? He didn't think that was something anyone wanted to remember. The speech wasn't half bad, but when Adorah misspoke and called Noel her head boy, Eric couldn't help the loud snort that escaped him. He half-heartedly attempted to cover it up with a fake cough. He kind of wished he could have kept on fake-coughing during Noel's speech so he wouldn't have had to hear it, but he doubted he could get away with it. He also kind of wanted to boo him, especially when he thanked Professor Kingsley. What a suck-up. But while Eric was pretty sure they wouldn't expel him on his final day, he also didn't want to test the theory. Thankfully, the speech ended soon after and it was time to accept their diplomas. He waited for his name to be called. When it did, Eric headed to the stage and took the diploma from the headmistress silently. He had nothing to say to her, he just wondered vaguely if she was happy to be rid of him. He didn't even think he could blame her if she was. He was smiling slightly as he headed back to his seat, feeling oddly light.

Last edited:
OOT7ozE.png

Bouncer at The Medley

nJi8JvX.png

All Alone and A-LowlyWith Ryan Marshall, Melanie Holland and Connor HollandNew Zealand
What Doesn't Define UsWith Minnie CalidaNew Zealand
Power ShiftWith Connor HollandNew Zealand
Family ReunitedWith Ryan Marshall, Melanie Holland, Holden Marshall and Penelope MarshallNew Zealand
Must Be A DreamWith Blake van Houten, Lars van Houten, Minnie Calida,
And various others
New Zealand
Uncanny SimilaritiesWith Connor Holland and Holden MarshallNew Zealand
More To Life than WorkWith Minnie CalidaNew Zealand
A Peaceful DrinkWith Noel WaldgraveLeaky Cauldron
Switched PositionsWith Ryan MarshallNew Zealand
Turned Inside OutWith Connor HollandNew Zealand
A Dinner PartyWith Minnie Calida, Emily Hastings, Daintree Vaskevold, and Dorothy NashNew Zealand
Let's Get MessyWith Hero Obasi, Cedar Dunn,
And various others
The Medley
Connecting The DotsWith Holden MarshallTākarokaro Park
Some NewsWith Professor Minnie CalidaNew Zealand

OOT7ozE.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back