Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Straight (Minnie)
Wand
Vine Wand 12 3/4" Dragon Heartstring Core
After waiting a long time at the playground, Eric returned home. He hoped his dad wasn't home anymore, that he had disappeared. And as he walked into the house and looked around, he was glad to see no trace of him. Eric kissed Minnie on the cheek and assured her he was okay, as she went off to take a shower and change out of her work clothes. Eric watched her leave, feeling a fondness he knew he couldn't put into words. He sighed, sitting down on the sofa and running a hand over his face. "Mum?" He called, frowning a bit. "He's gone, right?"

Connor was still reeling from the day's events, feeling numb as he sat at the kitchen table and thought back. He had wanted his dad to stay, spend time with him so they could get to know each other after a lifetime apart. But he was gone, and now all there was to do was reflect on the long-overdue meeting. He sipped on a cup of tea and thought back on all the things he wished he had said. He was happy with his family, of course he was - he loved his mum and brother, and Eva and Minnie had been unexpected but welcome additions. But his dad, the man Connor had spent his entire life wondering about... meeting him had been monumental, and Connor knew this couldn't be the last time. After so long, he needed to find out what life was like with a father. A sentiment he knew wasn't shared by his brother unfortunately, and as soon as he heard Eric get in Connor was on his feet, storming into the living room furiously. "What the f*ck's wrong with you?!" He demanded, giving Eric a small kick, unable to suppress his anger. "We don't see our dad for fifteen years and you f*cking punch him?! What if he left?! Again! And didn't come back!"

Eric had expected his mum to show up, but instead, Connor came barging into the room angrily. Eric had barely ever seen him this angry, and he looked at him in shock for a moment before jumping up angrily. He really didn't need this right now. "Hey, what the f*ck?" He said back, astonished. "Dad leaves us when you were a literal baby, shows up out of the blue and I'm not supposed to be mad?" Eric snorted. "I wanted him to leave and not come back, I hope I never have to see his face ever again." He said angrily.

Connor knew Eric had always felt very differently about their dad leaving, but hearing the way he talked about it was somehow still shocking. "What?!" He snapped, glaring at his brother in disbelief. "He's our dad! He knows he f*cked up, he came back! To get to know us! And you're just gonna chase him off again?! Without even thinking about how I feel?! You're such a piece of sh*t!" Connor yelled, reaching out and shoving Eric hard.

Eric laughed mockingly. "He only came back because he had nowhere else to go." He said, rolling his eyes. "You're so naive, Connor. He doesn't care about us. If he did, he would have come back before his stupid wife died." He said. "I'd punch him in the face again, I'll do it next time he tries to use Mum for something." He said. "Especially if it protects you from him." He scowls when Connor shoved him, he stumbled back a bit. "Connor, don't be an idiot." He said, shoving him back.

Last edited:
Connor's glare only deepened as Eric went on. "Bullsh*t!" Connor snapped, barely moving as Eric tried to shove him. Connor still wasn't totally used to being stronger than his brother, but he was grateful for it now. "I don't need protecting from him, and neither does Mum. Neither do you. He's our DAD! He might have come back sooner if he knew where we were! But it doesn't matter! He's here now!" He stepped closer, shoving Eric significantly harder this time.

Eric stared at Connor in surprise for a moment as he yelled back at him. He couldn't believe Connor was really doing this. "Clearly you do need protecting," Eric said, shaking his head. "Mum at least knows he's worthless." He stumbled back against the wall as Connor shoved him again. He looked around. "He's here now? I don't see him anywhere. He f*cked right back off to his real family, the kids he does love." He said, glaring at Connor. "God, you're so f*cking stupid." He spat. "You really think he couldn't find us? Do you really think he cares about you? He left you when you were a baby, he doesn't even know you." He snorted. "If he couldn't find us, how could he find us this time?"

Connor could feel his temper burning hotter as Eric spoke, reaching its hottest when Eric said their dad didn't care. He barely even heard the rest of what his brother was saying, blood rushing through his ears. "SHUT UP!" Connor snapped, not even really processing that he had pulled his fist back until it was swinging through the air, striking Eric hard in the face. Connor hadn't punched anyone before, not like this, but in these circumstances it felt good. Felt like what Eric deserved. He had done the same to their dad, after all.

Eric started to say more, almost glad to see Connor completely lose it. It meant he was aware in some way that Eric was right, or it wouldn't hurt that much. But before he could do anything, Connor had punched him in the face. Eric's head snapped back and he hit it against the wall. With a groan, he fell backward, slumping down to the ground. He blinked blearily, then spat out some blood. "Oh, now you're man enough to this?" He snapped, lunging at Connor's ankles to pull him down as well, trying to ignore the pounding in his head. He was at least fairly sure he hadn't broken his nose.

Connor barely felt the ache of his knuckles where they had hit hard bone in Eric's face, still infuriated with his brother, but the thought did idly drift through his mind that he had never thought about how much it would hurt to actually punch someone. But Eric caught his attention and his ankles at the same time and Connor kicked out as he went down, nowhere near as graceful on his feet as on a broom. "F*CK!" He yelled as he hit the floor, kicking Eric in the stomach in retaliation. "Isn't this what you wanted?!" He snapped, scrambling closer to try and catch Eric in a headlock, taking a vicious satisfaction in the blood on his brother's face. "You gave me so much sh*t for not being as strong as you, can't handle it now?" He yelled, grappling Eric to try and get a hold on him.

Last edited:
Eric felt a grim satisfaction as Connor went down. He had a brief thought of how he should be protecting hsi brother, not fighting him. But then he spoke and Eric quickly let go of those thoughts. He grunted as Connor managed to get him in a headlock, trying to wrestle his way out of his grip. He really had gotten stronger over the years, stronger than Eric was. But his words only made Eric snort. He spit out a bit more blood, purposely hitting Connor. "Still weak." He panted. "Crybaby." He attempted to elbow him in the stomach.

Being able to overpower Eric in a fight was far more satisfying than Connor had expected, though the satisfaction was quickly overcome by deep, cutting pain at the old nickname he had spent so many years hating. "Shut up!" He spat, coughing slightly at the elbow to the stomach and kneeing Eric in the ribs in retaliaton. "You think you're so f*cking big because you solve all your problems with your fists, you're just an emotionally stunted freak!" Connor yelled, completely oblivious to the fact that he was, himself, an emotionally stunted freak currently solving all his problems with his fists.

Eric grunted as Connor kneed him in the ribs. He tried to free himself from Connor's grip, but it was impossible. He ended up elbowing him again, letting out a breathless laugh at his words. "Yeah? Then what does that make you?" He wheezed out, trying not to look like Connor was hurting him.

Even as Eric's elbow forced an 'oof' out of Connor, there was something viciously satisfying about being able to overpower him so easily. Connor kicked out at Eric again in retaliation, trying to shove his face down to the floor. The words stung, and Connor pushed even harder, trying to press his brother's already injured face against the floor. "What you wanted me to be!" Connor snapped. "But still smart enough not to punch our f*cking dad!"

Eric grunted as Connor kicked at him, then again as he managed to push his face into the floor. Eric winced in pain, his ace pressed against the ground. He tried to hit him blindly, as he could barely see. "Shut up, you're dumb." He spat. "He deserved it!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back