Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Eric <3
Wand
Knotted 15" Unyielding Walnut Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
Professor Minnie Calida had expected her first yuleball as a professor to be a dull affair. With her just watching over the kids as they had fun, thinking and strwing on her memories of the dance alone. But with Eric at the school too, she knew they would be able to have a bit of fun. She had purposefully told him she'd get him at the hall, and hadn't said anything about her dress. Instead just wanting to be a little childish with this. Just to act like teenagers again, instead of being responsible twenty-somethings. She finished her outfit, put on her shoes and made sure everything was sitting perfect before she went to the hall, intending to carefully balance monitoring and chaperoning students, and having a nice night with her boyfriend.

Eric hadn't been a big fan of the yule ball even when he had been a student, though attending the last few with Minnie had been pretty nice. He had never expected to get that chance again, and as he made his way to the great hall, he almost felt like a student again. He knew he was technically a chaperone, but it felt almost exactly like it had back when Minnie had been his date in school. He entered the Great Hall and looked around, his eyes widening when he spotted Minnie. She looked absolutely beautiful. Eric was pretty sure none of his professors had looked like that when he had been in school, he would've remembered. He made his way over to her. "Wow." He said with a slight smile. "You look beautiful."

Professor Calida spotted him easily, she would always find Eric within any crowd with ease. Her expression turned fond and she met him half way. She blushed lightly at his compliment, they'd been dating for a while, but she'd never not enjoy his compliments. "So do you," she said, reaching to taking his hand and leaned in to kiss him quickly. "This feels a little weird right?" she commented. "But not bad weird,"

Eric kissed Minnie softly, pulling back and tucking some of her hair behind her ear. They were working, that was something he had to remember. It wasn't really a date, technically they were chaperoning a bunch of teenagers. But truthfully, Eric knew they would get away with a lot if it was up to him, it was hard to keep his eyes off Minnie. "It's weird." He admitted with a small laugh. "I feel like I'm sixteen again." He glanced around. "I wonder if my brother and sister are here somewhere, that would be even weirder." He bet Holden didn't go to these things, but Penny seemed like the type. Thankfully, he didn't see her nearby.

Minnie leaned a little into his touch, more than happy for him to brush some of her hair from her face. She knew they were working, but there was just something nice about this, about being able to be and spend this time together. She couldn't imagine what she might've thought as a student of the school if she saw school chaperones like this, but Minnie as an adult didn't much care. Professor Calida did forget briefly that Eric had siblings at the school. "I'm sure, they'll ignore us as much as you'd want to ignore them," She wasn't sure entirely where they all stood, but she wouldn't get in the way of it or in the middle of it.

Eric smiled at Minnie's comment and nodded. "Yeah. Merlin, they're probably kind of embarrassed I'm even here." He hadn't really thought about that, but Holden probably was. He had less of a read on Penny, he never quite understood her. He honestly had no idea how she'd feel. "So... how do you do the whole chaperone thing? Stare menacingly at students dancing too close? Guard the punch?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back