Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Adorah<3
Wand
Straight 13 Inch Alder Wand 13 3/4" With Essence of Dragon Heartstring
The past days Noel had been spending most of his time in the library. He was literally with his nose in the books. It was painfull to see Minnie always there, but he tried his best to avoid her and she seemed to be doing the same. When he thought of her it was still painfull, he just could not let it go. But he tried to for his own good. Otherwise it would be to hard to continue with his life, and enjoy the other positive things that were actually all there. The year started all great for Noel, he was so happy with becoming prefect just like Liam had been. Proud that in his family it continued. Also he was asked to become vice president for the brotherhood and he still had quidditch. But what was also very important to the Gryffindor was friends. And he liked to hang out in the student lounge and forget all what was going on inside his mind. He had great friends, and was gratefull for that.

When he made his way inside of the student lounge he looked around and noticed different students. He almost forgot sometimes he had to watch out for stuff. The fact he had an badge was something good for him now. He had been in trouble before, for handeling things the wrong way. Now he could actually punish bullies or people who did people wrong. In an good way ofcourse. And speaking about stuff his eye fell on an person he didn't liked, his roommate Eric. He had been avoiding the boy for an long time and it was an moment of silence, but with the house meeting he had to be himself again. It was like he had nothing else to do in his life. But Noel stood above him. As he wanted to sit down to an chair close to where Eric seemed to be he noticed him doing something at an table, drawing something. At least it was not on something it was supposed to be. '' If you want to draw so badly, you can use parchment or some paper.'' The brown haired boy said as he went with his hand through his curls. And than sighted. '' And not on the table.'' He than added with an smile. He was not out there to make an fight with Eric, but it was not ok to just draw on anything.

Eric was feeling frustrated and bored lately. He had a few interesting things going on, but overall school was just frustrating. His OWL year was a lot of pressure, especially because he didn't want to disappoint his mother. He had Connor to watch out for, but who seemed more and more determined to get himself in dangerous situations like in Quidditch. Then there was Nicole, who he didn't want to disappoint. She clearly liked him, and Eric was trying his best to be the sort of guy she should be with. But he didn't really know how to be that guy, and he wondered how long it was until Nicole saw through him and realized who he really was. He remembered what Minnie had said, early on in the year. How he wasn't a bad person, not as much as he thought he was. The reminder warmed him, he often found himself thinking back to that moment. But Minnie didn't really know him either, did she? Everyone else thought he was bad, and Eric did plenty of bad things. She probably just saw what she wanted to see. Eric had been attempting to work on his homework, but his turbulent thoughts had distracted him. Almost without thinking, he had started scratching the surface of the table with his quill. He had simply started with a jagged line on the wood, but it was slowly turning into an angry face. He kept repeating the same scratching motion, carving the face into the wood. He halted once he heard a familiar, and entirely unwelcome, voice. Though he didn't look up. "I could draw on your face, if you're offering." He said, holding up the sharp point of the quill before glancing up at Noel with an insolent glare. "Would improve it, I bet." He said, wiggling the quill at him a bit. "Would suit you better than that smug smile anyway. What are you gonna do, take points?" He added, scoffing at the mere idea.

Noel was trying not to let his day get ruined too much by Eric. But whenever that boy was in an room and they were together it was like light and dark so different. He sighted as Eric showed his true self again, he could let Minnie see which ever he was trying to be but he was not getting fooled by an act. He was being so childish. But Noel was over that childish stuff, he had been giving into hate also. He still had to laugh with Sully about the flubberworms but he also would never do that anymore. He rolled with his eyes as Eric responded. '' I wasn't actually. But listening is difficult for you, nothing knew.'' He said headshaking. Eric was not looking at him, how rude. He put his arms over eachother and looked at him. '' Nah. If you were in another house, perhaps.'But you like to lose housepoints. I think you act dumber than you are, or at least I hope. So if you draw on this, no problems. '' Noel than put an piece of parchment close to Eric. He than thought for an moment. And than looked at what he was drawing. '' Are you making an portrait of yourself? It has an angry face. And you seem angry why?'' Noel than asked, he could just easily take the quill. But he hoped Eric would just stop without having giving too much attention to it. But something felt like he was just gonna continue to mess with him. That was just Eric. Childish, no brains only fists as he once said.

Eric laughed as Noel said listening was difficult to him. "Only to someone as boring as you." He said, enjoying this conversation immensely. If he could taunt Noel into dropping his perfect pretense, it would be great. He knew the boy wasn't as noble and good as he pretended to be. It pissed him off that Professor Kingsley still gave him a prefect's badge after he was clearly involved in the stupid prank against Eric, but he already knew no professor at this school gave a crap about him. "Wow, Noel are you actually admitting to being biased?" He asked the boy with raised eyebrows. "The perfect prefect admitting he'd only take points from me if I was in a different house? That doesn't seem very proper." He said with a snort. As Noel looked at the carving he was making into the table, Eric took the opportunity to give the carving an even uglier face before scrawling "Noel" above it. He looked up at the Gryffindor. "Does that answer your question?" He asked him. "Is that enough to make you lose me some points, or should I try something else?" He then added. He was itching for a chance to punch or shove Noel, especially after he had found Minnie crying over their breakup. It was almost too bad Noel hadn't been the one breaking up with her, or he probably would have done it already. But Minnie had dumped Noel herself, which was good.

Noel was not expecting a lot from Eric, but he tried to calm his irritation towards the boy. It was an waste of time for Noel, but he could just not do nothing. He had ignored Eric for an long time, and now he runned into him and saw him doing what was not ok, he could just not walk away. He rolled his eyes of the comment he made. The way Eric spoke of him made him wonder if he was jealous, perfect Noel? Funny, it wasn't perfect at all. '' You want me to take away housepoints and make an note to Kingsley? If that is what you want, well you can get it. Don't be stupid. '' Noel than said to Eric with an grin. Ofcourse he didn't liked for Gryffindor to be losing housepoints, but he had to if Eric would ruin the furniture and insult him further, not listening to an prefect. '' You haven't changed I see. Why am I suprised..'' He than shook his head and put his arms over eachother. He than looked as Eric wrote his name above the face he drew. '' Funny. It looked more like you.'' He was really going for the punishment it seemed. Noel sighted and looked over to Eric. '' Stop drawing on the table, now. Last warning.'' Noel grabbed his wand slowely in case Eric would not listen, he would try to get the quill himself.

Eric was enjoying this, getting under Noel's skin, piss him off. "You make it sound like that's the worst thing that could happen to someone." He said. "I'm not afraid of losing a few house points or of a note to a teacher. I'll live." Eric said with a roll of his eyes. Eric snorted when Noel said he hadn't changed. "Neither have you. Still as boring as ever. No wonder Minnie dumped you." He shot at him, watching his reaction closely. Eric paused his scratching briefly as Noel said it was his last warning, glancing at his wand before looking back at his face. "Or what, you gonna curse me?" He asked, before slowly and deliberately scratching a long line into the surface of the table, all the while keeping eye contact.

The Gryffindor just knew what Eric was trying to do. But he would do his duty and he would not mess with him. He rolled his eyes about the childish comment he made. '' Not some teacher. Your head of house. And I don't know how many more you need to be kicked of this school. But I think you are pretty close.'' Noel wondered if that would be something Eric would be mad about or not. Of that he liked this place or not. Because he could just vanish for his taste. He could do several things, but he was not an bad person. He wanted to stay calm and all but the thing Eric said next made him very mad and he tried to count to ten and sighted. Everything he could say, he didn't cared. But Minnie was off limits. And what did he even knew about it. '' Shut your stupid mouth. '' Noel said a bit more irritated and hold his wand tighter next to him. He would not do something stupid, he would not give Eric that satisfaction. But man he could just take him easly. Noel would get to him for sure, if it wasn't today anothe day. Perhaps an blue eye or something involving Sully, but he didn't want to risk his own reputation. '' You know nothing. And stay away from her, you hurted her and you will again. She is too good for you.'' Noel had no idea why Minnie spoke to Eric. He knew it was over between them, but it still hurted like hell. He had nothing been else than an gentleman to her and have her everything. But that wasn't good enough, because she choose herself over him. And that stupid prefect position. Eric didn't stopped with drawing. And he got his warning. Noel than pointed his wand quickly. '' Accio Quill'' and focused on the one that Eric had inside of his hand. Ready to get the quill in his hand. He was pretty good at charms and spells, so was wondering what Eric could do about it.

Eric shrugged as Noel talked about him being kicked out of school. He hadn't heard anything about that, and he knew from experience it took a lot more than what he'd been doing for that to even be on the table. "I'll take my chances." He told Noel casually, clearly not worried. "It's not like I really like it here anyway." He added, though truthfully he had gotten a bit attached to Hogwarts. There were a few people he'd miss if he had to leave. Eric couldn't help grinning as he finally got under Noel's skin. "Why? I'm right, aren't I? She told me she dumped you." He said, unable to resist rubbing salt in the wounds. "I'm not interested in Minnie." He added as Noel said he wasn't good enough for her. "I... I have a girlfriend anyway. I'm just her friend. And she clearly likes me more than you, considering she's not talking to you." He was mostly guessing on that part, he had no idea if Minnie was speaking to Noel. But after their breakup, he guessed not. Eric watched as Noel summoned his quill, then snorted. "Wow, so scary. " He said. "Still not taking points?" He then asked as he pulled a pocket knife out and scratched with it into the table. "What about now?"

How much Noel tried to not let Eric get under his skin, because he was not dumb. Eric had found something, the one thing that could hurt him. He ignored what Eric said about being kicked off the school perhaps. He didn't liked here he said. '' Well, what are you waiting for than? Go and leave?'' Noel told him shaking his head. If Eric was hating it here so much, what kept him here than? '' It's not that someone will miss you.. like toothache perhaps..'' Noel than said to the boy with an small grin. The grin that appeared on Eric his face with knowing Minnie was his weak spot made him want to do something. But he couldn't, he wouldn't. He was not worth it he told himself. It seemed like no suprise that Minnie spoke to Eric. He was disgusted by it. Why talk to him and not to Noel.. But he should not believe all Eric was saying. '' It's not of your business.'' Noel reacted to him shortly. He grinned shortly as Eric told him he had an girlfriend. '' You?! A girlfriend.. Do you even know what that is? Poor girl.'' Noel than grinned shortly. He didn't want to offend the girl, and had pity with her. He rolled his eyes for an moment. He catched the quill and put it in his bag. He than looked at Eric and sighted. Really? '' You are even more childish than an first year.'' Noel than said headshaking. But perhaps he could irritate Eric now. He pointed his wand again. '' Accio pocket knife.'' Noel than saw the knife coming his way, hoping to get it also. Curious what Eric had more to draw with. He could continue this all day. But if he would not listen now, he had to take away points for sure. And would make sure Eric would have to go to Kingsley.

Last edited:
Eric frowned at Noel when he told him to go ahead and leave, as if he hadn't thought of that himself. But he'd leave Connor behind. Besides, he would really disappoint his mother if he left school, even if it was to transfer. Eric didn't like that it actually hurt when Noel said no one would miss him. "Minnie would." He blurted out, mostly because he knew it would bother the other boy. Though it seemed like Noel wasn't holding back either, commenting on his girlfriend. "Shut up." Eric snapped, unable to think of anything to say. He didn't want to talk about Nicole more, as it would just give Noel ammunition to use against him. "Whatever, you're too chicken to take any points or do anything." He told him. He scowled when Noel summoned the pocket knife, and he got up and walked over to him. "Give that back, it's mine." He said angrily.

Noel didn't liked to do mean or make fights, but Eric and him weren't an good combination and he brought out the worst in Noel. Which he wasn't proud of. He watched Eric and could see that his words did something. Glad that not only Eric got under his skin. But the other way around as well. He rolled his eyes, he didn't even think Eric lied. Minnie seemed fond of Eric for some reason, which made him mad. He decided to ignore that comment. Though Eric seemed to be irritated about talking about his girlfriend. Noel didn't knew the girl, but he didn't had hope it would last long. He took the pocket knife and put it in his pocket. He grinned as Eric came closer. '' I warned you. You didn't listen. '' Noel than explained and took and step away from Eric. '' I'm giving it to Kingsley and she can decide to give it back or not.'' Noel than continued. '' Why do you even wear an knife with you?'' It was an bit dangerous Noel thought to have it with you. Noel than said and noticed Eric was being angry now, he would watch himself. The drawing ended at least, so Eric needed to listen now. '' I'm not afraid of you or to take points if your next action is an dumb one. So your choice.'' Noel hold his wand in his hand and felt with his hand at the pocketknife in his pocket.

Eric wished he could punch Noel's smarmy grin off his face. But he knew that might be a step too far, though he was very tempted. "You being a prefect doesn't mean you can steal my stuff." He snapped at him. "No, you're giving it to me. As it's mine." Eric said angrily. "It's none of your business! I didn't do anything wrong with it." That wasn't technically true. "Well, I didn't hurt anyone with it. So who cares." He added hurriedly. "Well take points, then!" He yelled at Noel when he said he wasn't afraid of him. He shoved Noel back, not shoving him that hard, but enough to show his irritation. "Give it back, Noel."

Noel watched Eric still holding his wand inside his hand. Keeping an close eye on him. He sighted because Eric was being so childish. '' I can take it from you. Because it's dangerous. And you are using it on the table. '' Noel was done with explaining and he wouldn't go in discussing anymore. He would visit Kingsley right away. He saw Eric getting more angry, just like an child which toy was being taken. '' He pointed at the table as Eric said he didn't do anything wrong. He touched the knife still in his pocket and saw Eric coming at him. Eric shoved him with his chickenpower. But it was still shoving. '' Ten points from Gryffindor, thanks to you.'' Noel than decided and sighted. This was so stupid. Students who worked hard earned them and Eric did nothing with his life and just let them lose points. '' Dude?! Don't ever touch me. '' He pointed his wand and sighted. He turned around for an moment sighting. He needed to hold his anger, because he wanted to slap Eric badly. But he was not an little child anymore and knew better. Didn't want to dissapoint Kingsley either. '' You can pay an visit to Kingsley today. And I will keep this knife.'' Noel than said irritated. '' Before you are gonna stab someone in your childish anger moods.'' Noel than said and walked towards the exit of the room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back