OOC First Name
Arle
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Wand
Curly 8 1/2 Inch Sturdy Silver Lime Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
Noelle wondered where he could find @Eric Holland as he did not see him inside the castle. Stepping out, he directed himself to the courtyard and scanned the area. Sure enough, he saw who seemed to fit the description and approached him. "Eric? I got a rose here for you.", he said with a smile, handing the last delivery for the Puff.

Eric had already received a rose before Charms class, and had run back up to the Gryffindor common room to hide it in his dormitory. Not that he thought it was safe there with Sully around, but he preferred it to having to carry it around. What he hadn't expected was to get approached by a stranger again, clearly one also delivering roses. He watched the guy warily. "You're sure?" Well, maybe this one was a malicious one from Sydney again.

Noelle chuckled at Eric's seemingly horrified expression. It amused him. "It is for you. For real." He handed the rose and the note.
Thank you for always looking after me and helping me.
Love, Connor

Eric took the rose warily, frowning at him. "Okay, thanks. "He muttered, moving away from the boy as he opened the note. It was from his brother, which made him smile a bit. But then he stuffed the note in his pocket and walked away without another word.

Noelle frowned at the lack of enthusiasm in the boy. The Puff just shrugged when Eric just walked away. Ignoring it, he went on with his deliveries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back