OOC First Name
Emzies
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Knotted 10 1/2" Sturdy Black Walnut Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Ajaccio couldn't believe that he had another year of Accio behind him. It was a lot of work over the year, there was a lot he had to do for it, but it was worth it in the end, without a doubt. He had physical copies in front of him and was able to hand them out to student who could pour over the work and be reminded always of this year of their school life. He knew too, that this time around people were probably very curious as to who won what in the supers, and he was excited for everyone to see that too. He thought it was a good spread of winners, and not a whole lot of surprises for him. Ajax had finished setting up the stall and was expecting his little intern Eugene to join him soon enough. So too would the other Accio members as they took the time to celebrate and distribute all of their tireless work.

"Come get your yearbook! See who won the supers!" Ajax called out.

Aisa couldn't believe she was done with the yearbook forever. It wasn't like she had been especially passionate about it or anything, but she had been part of the club since she was very young. Now, she was graduating and that meant no more yearbook. She headed to the entrance hall to help Ajax with the yearbooks. "Hey." Was all she said, leaning on the stall a bit. "I'll help handing them out."

Eric never really cared all that much about the yearbook, it wasn't like he was in any clubs anymore. But he supposed he should pick up his final one, for his mum if nothing else. He simply grabbed one from the stall and walked off with it, leafing through it. The Ravenclaw kid yelling about superlatives had him a bit curious. He was a bit surprised to see his own face staring back at him with the title of 'most changed'. He... supposed he didn't mind that. But when he saw he and Minnie had been voted first to get married he blushed a bit. That was no one's business but theirs. Though he did smile slightly to see his girlfriend named future minister for magic. It wouldn't surprise him in the slightest if that happened.

Weston had always enjoyed yearbook day. It was fun, flipping through the pages, looking for all his friends. As soon as he heard that the Accio! stall had been set up, he hurried over and grabbed one of the yearbooks, cracking it open on the spot. He paged through the sections, smiling every time he spotted one of his friends. There wasn't anything too surprising until he got to the superlative section and saw his name. Weston's mouth fell open. Most likely to get eaten by the eel: Weston Stirling. Was that a good thing? Was that bad? There was no way getting eaten by a deadly monster could be good, right?

His distress was short-lived as he suddenly realized that this was more proof that the man-eating eel existed. Why else would they have created such a category? Weston looked up sharply and approached the two Accio! staffers handing out the yearbooks. "Who came up with the superlative categories?" he asked. If he could find this person, then maybe he could ask them what they knew about the eel.

Ajaccio smiled to Aisa as she arrived to help him hand out yearbooks. A younger boy from his house approved him and he gave a little sympathetic smile, "Some of the supers are quite old...but we approved them," he told the boy hoping that helped answer his question and understand where they came from, "We're always looking for new ideas though...," he said.
@Weston Stirling

Weston frowned slightly. He'd been hoping for something a little more specific, like a name (and year and house and brief description). He was about to ask a follow-up question, when the older boy essentially asked him a question. "Oh, uh..." he thought for a second. "Most... musical? Like, most musically talented?" He wasn't really sure what made a good yearbook superlative. "Okay, so what about the eel one?" he asked, trying to steer the conversation back to his central question. "Do you know who came up with that?"

@Ajaccio Skey

Ajaccio nodded, and then took it on the suggestion before the boy pivoted back to clearly the questions he had. "We did, as a team, it's supposed to be taken a bit in fun and usually denotes someone who maybe isn't always paying attention, or spends a lot of time looking in the water for something," he said with a shrug, he knew that people might read it a different way but that was how he read it.
@Weston Stirling

Well, that explained what the award meant. Weston supposed the description fit him. After spotting the eel at the beginning of the year, he had tried to check on the lake a couple times a week in the off-chance he'd catch the monster again. And he could admit that he'd never been good at paying attention in class. "So does that mean someone on the team has seen the eel?" he asked hopefully.

@Ajaccio Skey

Ajaccio was a little surprised by the direction of the conversation, but he gave a little shrug. "Well, I haven't seen it, I can't say if the others have, I can ask them though?" Ajax was already glancing towards Aisa to see if she perhaps would know if the eel actually existed. He was sure the others would be soon enough and they might be able to get more answers for this boy.

Weston grinned, nodding eagerly. "Yeah, that'd be great!" He didn't know exactly how many people were on the Accio! staff, but hopefully someone would have more information. "I'm Weston Stirling, by the way. I'm also in Ravenclaw," he said, wanting to make sure the prefect knew how to find him later to share whatever information he'd collected. And if Weston didn't hear back, he was sure he could find the older boy in the common room later.

@Ajaccio Skey

Ajaccio smiled, knowing he would do it. If it helped the boy of course he would. "Good to meet you Weston, I'm Ajax," he introduced not bothering with his full name, just the nickname in case this boy already vaguely knew who he was. "I find you in Ravenclaw with all the responses from the team," he said with a wide and reassuring smile that he was definitely going to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back