Odd Duck | Silver Snake Assitant |

OOC First Name
Kris
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Yellow for @Eric Holland, open after

If Ryan had thought Lysander Summers had a reputation, it was nothing on Eric Holland's. Ryan had heard some bad things about Eric getting into fights before he'd started asking around today, and no one he'd asked had had many positive things to say about the Gryffindor. He had at least gotten it on good authority that third years had Charms today, so Ryan had hurried over to the third floor, hoping to catch Eric between classes. "Eric, hey Eric Holland, I've been looking for you," Ryan called out across the corridor, making his way over. Eric didn't look so tough and Ryan was curious to find out if any of the rumors were really true.

Eric thought the whole rose thing was kind of obnoxious, and tried his best to stay away from the common areas so he could avoid the deliveries. But as he headed to the Charms classroom, he winced as he heard someone call to him that he had a rose for him. He paused, turning to look at the young boy. He sighed. "Fine." He muttered, holding out his hand for it.

Ryan handed over the rose and note, still trying to size up Eric. "Is it true you get into fights all the time? I'm trying to verify my sources," Ryan said, tilting his head as he scrutinized the older boy. He didn't think someone who everyone was scared of would get sent a rose after all.

Eric,

I know you’ll hate this, but happy valentines day anyway.

Minnie

Eric raised his eyebrows at the boy's words. He snatched the rose from him and scoffed. "Mind your own business." He muttered, not in the mood to fight with an overly curious first year. He turned away from him to read the note, surprised by the contents. He was aware that there were a few Ravenclaw girls nearby, also heading to Charms. He didn't check to see if Minnie was with them, pointedly not wanting her to see him looking for her. He folded up the note again and stuffed it in his pocket, then reluctantly kept the rose. What was he going to do with it, take it to class? But throwing it on the ground or giving it to the boy seemed pointless too, and he sighed. "Well, bye." He said gruffly, turning to walk to class with his rose.

Ryan was disappointed when Eric wouldn't corroborate his sources. It was important that Ryan knew what sort of gossip flying around the school was worth paying attention to and he frowned when Eric was already turning away. "Is that a no?" He asked, still confused, but he wasn't sure if Eric even heard him.

Eric sighed. "It's a mind your own business." He called over his shoulder at the persistent boy, walking away from him to go to his Charms class. He felt quite happy about this rose, even if he didn't show it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back