9fZPntG.png
zEojRoW.png

Those who don't try never look foolish
THE BASICS:
NAME:Abian Magiting Hunter
NAME MEANING:

🍦 Abian: Bikol name meaning "friend."
🍦 Magiting: means "heroic" in Filipino.
🍦 Hunter: Occupational name which referred to someone who hunted for a living, from Old English hunta.
HOMETOWN:Wellington, New Zealand
PLACE OF BIRTH:Wellington, New Zealand
NICKNAME/ALIAS: -
BIRTHDAY:11 May 2035

NATIONALITY:Citizen of New Zealand
BLOOD STATUS:Muggleborn
SEXUALITY:Bisexual
RELATIONSHIP STATUS:Single
ZODIAC SIGN:Taurus . Being a Taurus born on May 11th, your personality is defined by your loyalty and patience. Above all, you are devotedly loyal to those you hold dear. In the same sense, your home and personal life are probably your greatest concern. While your family members and friends are appreciative of your loyalty, it may be your gift of patience that they find most admirable. Even in the most frustrating situations, you find a way to keep a calm and understanding demeanor.
ELEMENT:Earth. Your sign's paired element is Earth and of all 12 zodiac signs, the Taurus has the only fixed relationship with Earth. Your special elemental connection makes you as stubborn, stable and powerful as the very ground you walk on. Moreover, it is your connection to Earth that is responsible for your practicality and realistic nature. While others keep their heads in the clouds, your elemental power keeps you grounded. Earth's influence will become one of your most valuable assets, but you should make sure to avoid the overly cautious mindset that can plague all earth signs.
PLANET: Venus. The Taurus is under the planetary rule Venus, but as you were born in the third Decan, or part, of the sign, you also receive a generous helping of Saturn's planetary influence. While it is Venus, the planet of harmony, that links to your sociability and warmth, it is Saturn, the planet of control, that explains for your discipline, order, patience and perseverance. Your unique combination of planetary influence makes you the most disciplined of all the Taurus Decans. When challenged, you complete your work diligently and with great focus. Others would be surprised to know that you do not value praise, but instead are only interested in the material application of your success. Although you may be considered serious in nature, you can display warm and humorous qualities as well.

FUTURE EDUCATION:Hogwarts New Zealand
HOGWARTS HOUSE: Hufflepuff
GRADUATION YEAR: 2053
FAVORITE CLASS: Nothing
LEAST FAVORITE CLASS: History of Magic
CLUBS AND ACTIVITIES: Brotherhood (President)
WAND
:12 1/2 Inch Cherry Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
🍦 Wood: Cherry creates a wand of truly lethal power, highly prized by those of Japanese descent.

🍦 Core: Billywig stingers make for temperate cores, but they are mildly useful when used to heal. Wands with this core tend to what they want to do, making them good for people who are flexible in nature.

8kYBabH.png

PET AT SCHOOL:
h76Y5YH.png

Green Toad named Angus

APPEARANCE:
PLAY BY:James Reid
HAIR:Dark brown with a slight wave
EYES:Brown.
BUILD
: Average height, stocky build
STYLE: Abian has a casual boyish style, though his mother likes buying nicer clothes for him. When he is older, he'll appreciate fashion more.

OTHER DISTINGUISHING FEATURES:-

A LITTLE DEEPER:
PERSONALITY:Abian is a spontaneous and social boy, never shy and always eager to make new friends in a new place. He is very active and enjoys sports, especially anything that gives him a thrill like skateboarding. Since his father died when he was eight, Abian has felt a responsiblity over his mother and sister, though he doesn't really show this. His more serious side is often hidden from the world, something he does on purpose. Abian feels like joking around and having fun is a good distraction from anything bad in the world, it is his way of coping. Secretly, Abian is fairly insecure. Mostly about his intellect. Ever since he was young, Abian has struggled to keep up in class. He doesn't read very fast and often felt like he couldn't keep up. Because of this, he pretends not to care about anything scholarly. It's easier to play off a bad grade as being from boredom rather than from finding it hard to understand the material. Like most of his other insecurities, he hides it well.
zEojRoW.png

ESFP- "ESFP- "THE ENTERTAINER""
If anyone is to be found spontaneously breaking into song and dance, it is the Entertainer personality type. Entertainers get caught up in the excitement of the moment, and want everyone else to feel that way, too. No other personality type is as generous with their time and energy as Entertainers when it comes to encouraging others, and no other personality type does it with such irresistible style.

ESFP STRENGTHS:
Bold 🍦 Original 🍦 Aesthetics and Showmanship 🍦 Practical 🍦 Observant 🍦 Excellent People Skills

ESFP WEAKNESSES:
Sensitive 🍦 Conflict-Averse 🍦 Easily Bored 🍦 Poor Long-Term Planners 🍦 Unfocused

zEojRoW.png
HISTORY: Abian grew up with his muggle parents and younger sister in Wellington, New Zealand. His parents had met during their university days and had married soon after graduation, settling down happily. Abian had a careless childhood, never wanting for much. He enjoyed growing up in the city, picking up the hobby of skateboarding from his father at a young age. When he as eight years old, Abian's father died of a sudden illness. The doctors caught it too late, and by the time it was discovered he only had a week left to live. The loss of his father changed Abian a lot, though he hid it well. He still showed the same cheerful personality as before, hiding his hurt to make things easier for his mother. The loss of his father has made Abian feel responsible for his mother and sister, like he has to he the man of the house. But because he doesn't know how to deal with that feeling very well, he tends to stay out as much as he can.
LIKES: Ice cream, skateboarding, making friends, doodling, exploring
DISLIKES:Most vegetables, school, homework, being alone
GOALS: To become a professional skateboarder, avoiding as much schoolwork as possible.
FEARS: Illness, hospitals, being left behind
STRENGTHS:Abian is friendly and social, easy to get along with. He's funny and athletic and he enjoys helping others.
WEAKNESSES:His own insecurities, his tendency to give up without even trying.
MIRROR OF ERISED
: tba
BOGGART: tba
PATRONUS: tba
AMORTENTIA:
tba

AESTHETIC:

FAMILY:
qGk6oeS.png
L3NFoN1.png
jEHsCNu.png
Name: Diwata Bituin Hunter - de Leon
Relation: Mother
Blood Status: Muggle
Marital Status: Widowed
Name: Adam Connor Hunter
Relation: Father
Age at death: 30
Passed away on: 2 November 2043

Cause of death: Illness
Blood Status: Muggle
Name: Aisa Lorlyn Hunter (x)
Relation: Sister
Blood Status: Muggleborn
Marital Status: Single

Hogwarts Former House:
Gryffindor
RjwG6Xy.gif

dYdgEA0.png

NCcvjLf.gif

Zr2Z2kB.png

TJHGTJ2.gif

ytr3db8.png

jO0HrXv.gif

gPeQdVN.png

NoO90Jn.gif

mJ9ryQC.png

Dck6tzM.gif

g2wzhZP.png

6DWCWJW.gif

xQQhS5c.png

MTtQmwI.gif

DFQ6xIq.png
Credits: Name Meanings from here, Zodiac, Element and Planet from here, personality type and description from here

Last edited:
zEojRoW.png
Roleplays Before First Year
Exciting OpportunitiesWith Ilija Olaf and Caspian LavishFlorean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour

First Year

DxNYUX0.png

"It wasn't easy for me to believe that I was really a wizard, but once I got over all that it was pretty cool to go to Hogwarts. I'm still learning a lot, but most people seem very happy to help me and are friendly. I like being in a castle, though it does lack good skateboarding spots."
Abian's first year at Hogwarts went pretty well. He was a little overwhelmed by everything at first, but soon started making friends and finding his footing. The one thing he struggles with is a thing he has been struggling with at school since he was little, which is his performance in his classes. Learning magic is fun, but homework and reading isn't. Abian has trouble focusing on his classes, and only barely scraped by in his first year.
A part of Abian's mind had still been convinced this had all been some elaborate joke. Maybe something his cousin had cooked up. But now that he was really here, inside a castle, he couldn't deny it anymore. Delighted, he looked around as he followed the group of first years, not shy about showing his amazement at every new and unexpected thing. He nearly got left behind as he stopped to stare at a moving portrait. He ran to catch up with the group, nearly stumbling as they entered the Great Hall. It really was beautiful, and completely full of people. Abian stared at all the students at the tables, his mouth slightly open.

Only after a while did he realize the headmistress was talking. He heard something about forbidden forest with dangers in it, but then focused on the talk about four houses. Perhaps those were the four tables? But his brow furrowed as she mentioned that they would be sorted by a hat. Really? Maybe it really was a joke. But before he could consider that seriously, the hat started to sing. Startled, Abian gasped and jumped back, stepping on the toes of the person behind him. "Sorry." He mumbled, but he couldn't tear his eyes away from the talking- no singing hat. When it was done singing, he had hardly understood what the song had been about. But before he knew it, the first person was called to be sorted. The hat was placed on their head and then shouted one of the four house names. So that was how it went? He waited for his own name to be called. When it did, he made his way to the stool and sat down. "Uh. Hi." He mumbled at the hat, wondering if that was considered polite.

"Hello to you. Don't worry, I don't bite...much. Now let's see where it is you'll call home for the next seven years. Gryffindor would...oh...no, no, no. Gryffindor won't do at all. Deep down, you're a...HUFFLEPUFF!"
Roleplays
A What?Buying his wand
With Efren de Leon and Emmett Lancaster
Ollivander's Wand Shop
Magic FriendsWith Geovanna VoltMagical Menagerie
Does It Fly?With William KaimaramaNew Zealand Express
What's a Hufflepuff?With Ilija OlafHufflepuff First Years Boys Dorm
Guided TourWith Kauri Tipene,
And various others
Entrance Hall
LostWith Rafael PadillaThe Second Floor Corridor
SearchingWith Rafael Padilla and Stefan ArcherThe Library
Careful!With Amaya MichaelsEntrance Hall
Firstie MeetupWith Audra Lynch, Paisley Phillips,
and various others

The Student Lounge
JudgementWith Diana Holland and Edmund WestwickThe Fifth Floor Corridor
A Sea of GreenWith Jacob KingsleyThe Great Lawn
The Monster MashHalloween Feast
With Anmoch Marcach and Professor Gladys Wright
Entrance Hall
Words in ScramblesWith Uno BearThe Lakefront
Not Pleased to Be HereYule Ball
With Gracen Worth, Uno Bear, and Phineas Ellis
Great Hall
New Food PossibilitiesWith Vader HumeGryffindor House Table
Do You Even Lift?With Phineas EllisThe Great Lawn
Time For Your Close-UpWith Jacob KingsleyThe Hogwarts Garden
Rosy OutlookReceiving a rose
With Corrine Lagos
The Lakefront
The First RoseReceiving a rose
With Mia Mendoza
Hufflepuff House Table
Reckless BehaviourWith Artemis PourroulisEntrance Hall
Brotherhood Movie MarathonWith Derek TahanaWilliam Kaimarama,
And various others
The Brotherhood of MAGIC
On WheelsWith Vader HumeThe Courtyard

First Year Marks
1st Year PotionsP
1st Year History of MagicP
1st Year CharmsA
1st Year TransfigurationP
1st Year AstronomyP
1st Year HerbologyP
1st Year FlyingO
1st Year Defence Against the Dark ArtsP
Grade Point Average3.5 (Between a P and A)
House points earned during year: 85
First Year Photos
zEojRoW.png

Second Year

rx3enNr.png

"In my second year I think I did a little bit better than in my first. Not in my classes, but more in general. I was less new to the world, though there was still a lot that surprised me! I'm grateful to my friends for helping me out when I need it, though I do sometimes wish I knew more things. There was a mean bully that hurt me early in the year, but I'm glad Vader stood up for me."

Abian's classes didn't go much better in his second year, but he was happy to ignore his mediocre grades. He focused instead on friendships, growing closer to several people, like Vader Hume and Jacob Kingsley. He also attended Brotherhood events with his friends and went to the other events the school had to offer, always enjoying a social situation. He's nervous about his third year, especially about having to pick electives. A part of him wants to ask for help, but he's also nervous about doing that. He looks forward to the holidays between his second and third year, as he'll be visiting Jacob at his home during this time.
Roleplays
Smooth SurfaceWith Rama Mowry and Vader HumeEntrance Hall
RespectWith Jacob KingsleyThe Courtyard
Halloween Hang OutHalloween Feast
With Jacob Kingsley, Willow Cullen, Athena Holmgaard, Kengi Smile, and Onyx Michaels
Great Hall
Brotherhood PJ PartyWith Kauri Tipene, Jacob Kingsley, William Kaimarama,
And various others
The Brotherhood of MAGIC
Seeing Where the Night LeadsYule Ball
With Gracen Worth and Audra Worth
Great Hall
Family LunchWith Sapphire Michaels,
Onyx Michaels, Amaya Michaels, and Jasper Michaels
Great Hall
Sweet GoldReceiving a Rose
With Lizzie Taylor
Entrance Hall
Yellow for Abian, dude!Receiving a Rose
With Kace Corelli
The Fourth Floor Corridor
SabotageValentine's Dance
With Jacob Kingsley and Elio Zephyr
Great Hall
Brotherhood Meeting: Future PerspectivesWith
Kauri Tipene, Tristan Collins, William Kaimarama,
And various others
The Brotherhood of MAGIC

Second Year Marks
2nd Year PotionsP
2nd Year History of MagicP
2nd Year CharmsP
2nd Year TransfigurationP
2nd Year AstronomyP
2nd Year HerbologyP
2nd Year Defence Against the Dark ArtsP
Grade Point Average3 (P Average)
House points earned during year: 0
Second Year Photos
zEojRoW.png

Third Year

uxy8DCn.png

"For the most part, my third year was pretty neat. I made the Quidditch team, not even as an alternate! And I got to play in some matches. It was just too bad we lost all of them. I really hope we'll do better next year. There were a few other things that were good, but also some that were bad. I'm glad my sister is at Hogwarts with me, though."

Abian's third year was a confusing time for him. He was starting to develop crushes on a few of his classmates, something he doesn't really know how to cope with. On top of that, Professor Pendleton gave Abian some information that made him feel a bit differently towards the wizarding world. It had always seemed perfect to him, but hearing that wizards wouldn't help muggles even if it could save lives was upsetting to Abian, who had lost his father to an illness several years before. But he tried to keep his spirit up and be his usual cheerful self. Valentine's day was confusing for him, as he received two anonymous pink roses. He isn't sure who they are from, but he knows who he would like them to be from.

Roleplays
Be My GuestWith Jacob KingsleyNew Zealand
Dragons and DungeonsWith Madeline KaimaramaThe Dungeons
Definitely Not WorriedWith Aonghas FergussonHufflepuff House Table
Pre-Match JittersWith Amaya MichaelsThe Student Lounge
Worst Game YetWith Arvel AyersThe Quidditch Pitch
Not the First Failure, nor the LastWith *Professor Monty PendletonProfessor Pendleton's Office
Rolling AlongWith Emily MadisonThe Fourth Floor Corridor
A Visit in ReturnWith Jacob KingsleyNew Zealand
Practice Makes PerfectWith Arvel AyersThe Quidditch Pitch
Keeping CompanyValentine's Dance
With Emily Madison
Great Hall
Wearing Yellow, Feeling BlueWith Ilija OlafHufflepuff Third Years Boys Dorm
Rose Pink RoseReceiving a rose
With Vader Hume
Hufflepuff House Table
Draconic DistractionReceiving a rose
With Madeline Kaimarama
The Fourth Floor Corridor
Wrong CousinWith Onyx MichaelsThe Great Lawn
Brotherhood Lego Party Y33With Kauri Tipene,
And various others
The Brotherhood of MAGIC
Pink Petal MysteriesWith William KaimaramaThe Lakefront
LGBTQ+ Pride 2049With Mark Ross,
And various others
Great Hall
Third Year Marks
3rd Year PotionsP
3rd Year History of MagicP
3rd Year CharmsP
3rd Year Muggle StudiesE
3rd Year AstronomyP
3rd Year HerbologyA
3rd Year Defence Against the Dark ArtsP
3rd Year Care of Magical CreaturesA
Grade Point Average3.5 (Between a P and A)
House points earned during year: 107
Third Year Photos
zEojRoW.png

Fourth Year

affkhNa.png

"I liked my fourth year a lot, though the classes did get a little difficult. I'm glad I had a talk with Professor Carter, but still don't know if I'll ever be smart enough to be a healer. At least I'm still on the Quidditch team, and can still work together with Arvel and Analei. I'm glad things haven't changed too much between Arvel and me after we kissed. There was a weird thing with Jacob near the end of the year, but I'm glad it seems to be solved. And I feel lucky that Emily asked me out! She's really cute."
Abian's fourth year began with a kiss, when he kissed Arvel by the lakefront. The two remained friends afterwards, which Abian was glad about. He talked to Professor Carter about his future career, as he has realized that he wanted to be a healer. A big obstacle for Abian will be his grades, which have never been very good. He enjoyed getting to know a few fellow Hufflepuffs better over the course of the year, participating in a surprise birthday party for his roommate Marco. Around Valentine's Day, he had a strange conversation with Jacob, after which the Gryffindor seemed a bit upset with him. Abian was glad when it was resolved, as he still has a soft spot for the older boy. But his other crush Emily actually approached him, letting him know that she had sent him a pink rose twice now. The two of them started dating at the end of Abian's fourth year.

Roleplays
Truth or TruthWith Arvel AyersThe Lakefront
Looking For FriendsWith Amaya MichaelsThe Fourth Floor Corridor
A Difficult Path AheadWith ~Professor Landon CarterProfessor Carter's Lounge
Inky TearsWith Scott BakerThe First Floor Corridor
Losing Your Way BackWith Andrea Turner and Harper FletcherThe Dungeons
Brotherhood Welcome Meeting Y34With Kauri Tipene
And various others
The Brotherhood of MAGIC
Tenuous ConnectionWith Chrysander KasterHufflepuff Common Room
Fourth Year Study Group: First MeetingWith Alice Holland, Vader Hume,
And various others
The Student Lounge
Surprise birthday party!With Ilija Olaf, Marco Mariani,
And various others
The Lakefront
Growing PainsYule Ball
With Jacob Kingsley and Aciano Fields
Great Hall
Unwritten RulesWith Elliot Briar and Lily LockwoodHufflepuff Common Room
The Coolest ToadWith Jacob KingsleyThe Great Lawn
Rose to the OccasionReceiving a Rose
With Elliot Briar
Hufflepuff Fourth Years Boys Dorm
Last PuffReceiving a Rose
With Olivia Woodlock
Hufflepuff House Table
Almost UndeliveredReceiving a Rose
With Jacob Kingsley
The Great Lawn
Catching UpValentine's Dance
With Amaya Michaels
Great Hall
Brotherhood Trivia Night!With Kauri Tipene
And various others
The Brotherhood of MAGIC
Never Be Board With YouWith Emily MadisonThe Courtyard
Fourth Year Marks
4th Year PotionsA
4th Year History of MagicA
4th Year CharmsA
4th Year Muggle StudiesE
4th Year HerbologyA
4th Year Defence Against the Dark ArtsA
Grade Point Average4.2 (Between an A and E)
House points earned during year: 157
Fourth Year Photos
zEojRoW.png

Last edited:
Fifth Year

1xAPWA2.png

"My fifth year was alright for the most part. I had fun with Emily, she's a cool girlfriend. I spent some time with my friends and did a lot of Brotherhood stuff. I can't believe Kauri made me president, but I'm trying to do well. Unfortunately, I ran into some trouble with Amaya and her boyfriend. He's such a jerk."
Abian had a stressful fifth year, partly because of his OWLs and partly because of his new responsibility as the Brotherhood of MAGIC president. But Abian tried his best to tackle both of these things in his own way, and managed fairly well. He unfortunately had a run-in with his the boy his friend liked, which resulted in him disliking the boy a lot. To his frustration, the two started dating anyway, which caused him not to want to talk to Amaya much. His relationship with Emily was going well, though the two spent more time having fun together than really talking. Abian is glad for the break now, and is secretly pretty proud of himself for his grades this year.
Roleplays
Ice Cream SundayWith Arvel AyersFlorean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour
Y35 Hufflepuff House MeetingWith ~Professor Landon Carter,
And various others
Hufflepuff Common Room
BetrayedWith Amaya MichaelsThe Fourth Floor Corridor
Brotherhood Meeting: Snowball Fight!With Brotherhood membersThe Great Lawn
Worried About OWLsWith Vader HumeThe Student Lounge
Surprise PartyWith Avaria Lockwood, Vader Hume,
And various others
Conglomerated Arts Room
Flappy GumsWith Kace Corelli, Amethyst Michaels, and Baron CorelliHufflepuff Common Room
Jumping in JoyWith Emily MadisonThe Courtyard
BetrayalWith Amethyst MichaelsThe Fourth Floor Corridor
Summer Lakeside PartyWith Emilia Manning, Athena Rey-Martinez, and various othersThe Lakeside
A Cub in Badger TerritoryWith Jacob KingsleyHufflepuff House Table
Love Is the Flower You've Got to Let GrowReceiving a Rose
With Zennon Baros
Hufflepuff House Table
Blooming Good TimeReceiving a Rose
With Poppy Perkins
Hufflepuff House Table
Advice From a SunflowerReceiving a Rose
With Noelle Maxwell
Hufflepuff Fifth Years Boys Dorm
Picture Taking SimplicityValentine's Dance
With Vader Hume and Avaria Lockwood
Great Hall
Y35 Pride EventWith Elio Zepyhr, Chante Ateara, Willow Cullen,
And various others
Great Hall
Musical MemoryWith Emily UnderwoodThe Student Lounge
Fifth Year Marks
5th Year PotionsE
5th Year History of MagicO
5th Year CharmsE
5th Year Muggle StudiesE
5th Year HerbologyE
5th Year Defence Against the Dark ArtsE
Grade Point Average5.2 (Between an E and O)
House points earned during year: 255
Fifth Year Photos
zEojRoW.png

Sixth Year

FvT7Wuj.png

"Sixth year was alright, aside from the breakup with Emily. But I did get to go on a date with Jacob, which was nice. But I am sad he graduated. My grades were good enough to keep following my dream, and I just have one more year to go before I can train to be a healer. Assuming I can keep that up. I also hope we can do better at Quidditch next year."

Abian's year started with a breakup between him and his girlfriend Emily, putting him in a bad mood for a while. But he managed to keep up with his lessons and bonded a bit more with the other boys in his dormitory. Eventually, Abian gathered the courage to tell Jacob he liked him, and the two boys went on a date. Abian was also busy managing the brotherhood, trying his best to keep the meetings fun and interesting. The year flew by for him, and he's nervous about starting his final year at Hogwarts.

Roleplays
To Be YoungWith Uno Bear, Jacob Kingsley,
And various others
New Zealand
ContentionWith Emily MadisonThe Student Lounge
Rolling AlongWith Vegeta AraiThe Courtyard
RegretsWith Chrysander Kaster, Ilija Olaf and Marco MarianiThe Library
Muggleborn (and Raised) Support Group!With Poppy Perkins, Skylar Anderson, Chloe Chan, and Richard AndrewsThe Student Lounge
A Shot In The DarkWith Jacob KingsleyThe Quidditch Pitch
Slow MotionHalloween Feast
With Vader Hume and Uno Bear
Great Hall
Y36 Brotherhood MeetingWith Ronald Lazarao, Flynn North, Marco Mariani, Ruben Right,
And various others
The Brotherhood of MAGIC
So Now What?With Jacob KingsleyThe North Tower
For Better Or WorseWith Elliot Briar and Analei LouwHufflepuff Common Room
Yellow PortfolioReceiving a Rose
With Vader Hume
Hufflepuff House Table
Hunting RosesReceiving a Rose
With Selene Le Fey
The Sixth Floor Corridor
Jumping Into ThingsValentine's Dance
With Amethyst Michaels
Great Hall
Brotherhood School Is Over Party | Y36 S2 MeetingWith Ronald Lazarao, Flynn North, Derek Tahana,
And various others
The Brotherhood of MAGIC
Sixth Year Marks
6th Year PotionsE
6th Year History of MagicO
6th Year CharmsE
6th Year HerbologyE
6th Year Defence Against the Dark ArtsE
6th Year ApparitionO
Grade Point Average5.3 (Between an E and O)
House points earned during year: 208
Sixth Year Photos
zEojRoW.png

Seventh Year

t4GA4Nt.png

"My seventh year started off a little like all the other years. I was still in charge of the brotherhood for what would be my final year, but I had also gotten a new responsiblity as the co-captain of the Quidditch team along with Elliot. I had no idea how I was going to handle all of that with my studies, but I somehow managed it. I still can't entirely believe I managed to graduate. I'm still not sure about a lot of things in my life, but at least I know I managed this."

Abian had a busy year in his final year. As Quidditch captain he had a lot of extra responsibility, and he had to put a lot of time and effort into his schoolwork as well to become a healer like he had wanted for years now. Abian managed to juggle it all, and in the meantime also developed a crush on his longtime best friend William Kaimarama. The two started a casual arrangement of being friends who sometimes kiss, but Abian can't help but wonder if he wants more. He also made up with Amethyst Michaels, though their friendship is not the same as it used to be.

Roleplays
Brainstorming IdeasWith Vader Hume and Wendall LaytonThe Student Lounge
Hufflepuff House Meeting Y37/S1With ~Professor Landon Carter,
And various others
Hufflepuff Common Room
Y37 Brotherhood Welcome MeetingWith Noel Waldgrave, Simon Thorne,
And various others
The Brotherhood of MAGIC
Chance EncounterWith Amethyst MichaelsThe Sixth Floor Corridor
ScorchingHalloween Feast
With William Kaimarama
Great Hall
Awaited and UnawareWith William KaimaramaThe Cliffs
Down But Not OutWith Elliot BriarHufflepuff Common Room
Recipe of a Teen MovieYule Ball
With Selene Le Fey
Great Hall
Zooming ByWith Tilly Drage The Sixth Floor Corridor
Hufflepuff Camp Fire Y37/S2With ~Professor Landon Carter, Samantha Jacobs,
And various others
The Great Lawn
Catching UpWith Amethyst MichaelsThe Student Lounge
Y37 S2 Meeting | Memory WallWith Noel Waldgrave, Solomon Tofilau, William Kaimarama,
And various others
The Brotherhood of MAGIC
Cross PurposesWith William KaimaramaThe Lakefront
Y37 End of Year Feast~Professor Katherine Alicastell,
And various others
Great Hall
Seventh Year Marks
7th Year PotionsE
7th Year History of MagicO
7th Year CharmsE
7th Year HerbologyE
7th Year Defence Against the Dark ArtsA
Grade Point Average5 (E Average)
House points earned during year: 186
Seventh Year Photos
Abian still felt like he could be dragged out of the room any minute, like he'd failed his exams and they had just made some sort of mix up or mistake to let him sit here. But it seemed like that wasn't happening. He was graduating, and he was graduating with grades that were high enough to become a healer. It felt completely surreal, and Abian pinched himself a few times. He sat near William and Amaya, his two closest friends in his time at Hogwarts, even if things with Amaya still weren't entirely the same. He listened to the speech from the Head Boy and the Head Girl, proud of his friend Vader up there. Then it waas time for their names to be called, and it didn't take very long for Abian to be called. He headed up to the headmistress and accepted his diploma, still half expecting her to hold it out of his reach or something. But no, it was really his. A little dazed, Abian headed back to his seat with his diploma in hand.
zEojRoW.png

Last edited:
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back