Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Bi
Wand
12 1/2 Inch Cherry Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Abian had been doing a few things at the Brotherhood clubhouse, just clearing up a few things for the new semester. He knew he'd have to host his final meeting there soon, and he was getting things in order for that. He'd brought his skateboard with him because he planned to go outside later to skateboard a bit. But as he left the club house, he noticed how empty the corridor was. Abian smiled as an idea came to him. He placed his skateboard on the ground and kicked off, then jumped on. He laughed as he zoomed through the corridor, suits of armor and portraits whizzing by him as he moved past them.

Tilly knew better than to mess around in the Seventh Floor Corridor after her nasty interaction with Seraphina last year. The Sixth Floor, however, was fair game. She was knocking on the walls, looking for secret passages. The girl ignored the portraits that grumped at her. She was standing in an alcove, busy trying to wiggle a brick loose when someone, or something, zoomed past her.

Tilly leaned out in the hallway to see one of her team captains riding a contraption down the hallway. A… skateboard. It was weird having a foot in both the wizarding and Muggle worlds. “Hey, Abian, you know there’s a speed limit here?” she shouted after him, clearly joking.

Abian had a grin on his face as he zoomed down the hall, enjoying himself immensely. He knew there was a chance he'd get into trouble, but he figured it would be worth it. He hadn't really gotten in trouble before, it seemed like if it was going to happen, it might as well in his final semester. He laughed as he passed Tilly, who seemed surprised to see him. But as she shouted after him, he slowed down to a stop and turned around to wave at her. "I know, but I'm too fast for the prefects to catch me." He told her with a grin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back