Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Bi
Wand
12 1/2 Inch Cherry Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Abian had been heading towards the courtyard with his skateboard under his arm, as it seemed like the safest place to practice his skateboarding. He wondered if Vader would be there to practice with him, and wondered if the boy had improved over the break. Abian now missed the nice smooth roads of the muggle world, especially the empty parking lot he usually used for skateboarding. So as he crossed the near-empty entrance hall, the boy got an idea. The floor here was smooth, and there weren't many students around. It would surely be okay if he just used his skateboard to get to the other side of the hall more quickly. Without thinking about it much longer, he put the board down, planted his foot on it and kicked off, grinning as he zoomed through the hall and drew a few startled looks.

Rama was simply walking around the school in her free time. She was not taking any extra classes in her last years, so she had a lot of time on her hands. She walking through the halls not necessarily paying attention when someone on a skateboard passed her. She was feeling a bit mischievous, so she pulled out her wand with a small smirk on her face. "Accio, skateboard!" she said and pointing her wand at the skateboard.
OOCOut of Character:
Okay, I don't know what's up with Rama, but please message me if this is okay![/occ]

OOCOut of Character:
It's fine but I'm going to make you feel guilty :r

Abian was enjoying himself, when he suddenly felt his skateboard pulled out from under him. He yelped, stumbled, and fell hard onto the smooth floor he had been so happy with. "Ouch!" He yelled. He blinked a few times before sitting up, his leg and arm throbbing from where he had fallen on them, but nothing seemed to be broken. He looked around to see what had happened, and noticed a girl with her wand out and his skateboard now at her feet. It didn't take much for Abian to put it together, and to his embarrassment his eyes filled with tears. It was a mixture of the shock and the pain, as well as the idea that someone had made him fall on purpose. He squeezed his hands into fists and tried to push the tears back. "Very funny." He muttered through gritted teeth, averting his gaze.

Rama was fairly pleased with herself. She motioned her wand down, and the skateboard was at her feet. She picked it up and tucked it under her arm. She walked closer to the boy and realized how small and young her was. Now she knew she was definitely going to get in trouble. "Ugh, please don't cry. I don't have time to deal with that." she said and offered the skateboard back to the tearful Hufflepuff. Weak.

Vader was wondering though the school, pleased to just be back, and he had spotted Abian some distance away from him, skateboarding. Vader definitely wanted to show his friend how much better he was at it from the last time that Abian had seen him do it. But, in the end he was stopped short when a much older girl swiped the skateboard from under him causing his friend to fall. Vader hated bullies, so suddenly he was rushing over to them, "Hey! Give that back, get away from him!" he didn't care that see appeared to be handing it back to Abian any way, "Go away!" he was yelling at the much older girl as he got close enough to stand next to where Abian was. He could tell his friend was upset and there was no way he'd let his friend be treated like that.

The girl didn't look very sorry as she approached, and Abian watched her warily. She was so old, like a seventh year for sure. Why was she bothering with him? "I'm not crying." He muttered, though the tears were being stubborn. He was relieved when she gave him his skateboard back, but still humiliated and still sitting on the ground. Before he could reach up for it, he saw Vader rush over. His heart swelled slightly at the sight of his friend, especially when he defended Abian. "It's okay Vader, she's giving it back." He said quietly as he got to his feet a little shakily. He didn't quite look at the girl as he reached over to take his skateboard from her. He felt steadier with Vader here, but still wanted to get out of this situation.

Rama was glad that the kid was not full on sobbing because that was not good for her reputation, which was already bad as is. She did not need to add bully on top of being violent. She looked at the other boy who had made the terrible mistake of yelling at her. "You should be quiet you incompetent dope. Your friend is okay, and you're just being a waste of space." she scolded the other kid angrily.

Vader was slightly happier when he noticed Abian get to his feet and take the skateboard back from the girl. Vader wasn't quite satisfied, he was enraged that someone would dare treat his friend like that, this girl was just a bully. He shook his head, "It's not okay!" he said to Abian. He shook his head at the girl as she told him to be quiet, Vader when she called him a waste of space, but it wasn't like he hadn't been called that before. Abian didn't deserve such treatment, and Vader was used to it but he definitely wasn't going to stand for it. "You aren't allowed to do that to someone, you're a mean bully! He could've been really hurt. Apologise to him!"

Abian's arm and leg still hurt a bit, but he ignored it. He wanted to get out of this, especially as Vader seemed determined to get himself hurt now. The girl was really mean to his friend, which made Abian frown. "Don't talk to him like that." He told her. "Let's go." He added to Vader, but he didn't want to. He grimaced when the Gryffindor demanded the older girl apologize to him. He didn't think that was likely to happen, and if they annoyed her enough she might curse them. She definitely knew a lot more spells than Abian, who was trying (and failing) to remember the stunning spell he had practiced with Finn. "C'mon." He muttered to Vader.

Rama's mouth fell wide open at the kids accusations. "Bully? Apology?! Absolutely not! It is not my fault that your friend is skateboarding down the halls, not only posing a danger to me, but other students as well! You first years need to get a grip before someone, much worse than me I'll add, puts you in your place!" she yelled furiously. Her wand was still in her hand, and she was tempted to throw a spell, but she was not a bully, which they had accused her of. She turned on her heel and proceeded to walk away. She was absolutely livid.

Vader looked at Abian in surprise when the boy stood up for him. No one had ever really stood up for him before, certainly not to his knowledge. He nodded at Abian, willing to listen and follow him away from this girl. Though certainly trying to get the girl to apologise to his friend would probably be hard, but Vader wouldn't want her to just walk away. "You don't scare me, I'm right about this," he called after her when she was walking away. He didn't think it was right of her to just walk away without apologising but he wouldn't press the matter further. Instead he glanced at his friend, concern written on his face, "You okay?" while nodding, motioning for them to walk away like Abian had suggested.

Abian felt bad that Vader had gotten caught up in this, and he gave his friend an apologetic smile. "Thanks for standing up for me. You really are pretty brave. Guess the hat was right." He said with a pat on his shoulder. Vader wasn't very big, so watching him yell at a much older and bigger girl had been a surprising sight. He nodded at his question. "A bit sore, but I didn't break anything." He said with a small shrug. "I guess some people are just mean, huh?" He tried to smile, but it was a weak one.

Vader looked at his friend as he thanked him, the Gryffindor hadn’t really known what had taken over him when he’d rushed in to stand up for Abian, it had certainly never happened when it had been him being bullied. It had just bothered him deeply to see his friend be picked on by someone. ”Of course, I’m never gonna let some big bully shove you around. You don't deserve to be treated like that,” The boy couldn’t help but glance about at the entrance hall, there weren’t any others about though he hoped that if they had been about it would’ve been one of them who’d helped Abian. He knew most of the time that people didn't stand up to bullies, but Abian was nice someone would've surely helped. Vader was glad that his friend wasn’t hurt, ”Some people are just mean for no reason. You wanna go play or something?” Vader smiled at his friend.

Abian really admired Vader for standing up for him, and he wouldn't soon forget this. He slung an arm around the other boy's shoulders, wincing slightly as it made him remember he had been hurt when he fell. "With you by my side, I bet I won't be treated badly ever again. They'll be too scared." He said, grinning. "We should go outside! You can show me if you improved your skateboarding skills over the break." Abian was eager to forget about all this.

"No they won't! Not while I'm around!" Vader replied with a confident air, he would fight anyone who dared to treat Abian badly ever again. "Yes! I've improved so much!" the boy said confidently, though he wasn't great at it yet, he was certainly getting better.

Abian laughed as Vader announced they wouldn't hurt him with Vader around, and he squeezed his shoulder before letting go. "I'll defend you too! We'll have each other's backs, okay?" He asked, not wanting to be only the person being defended. "You can show me your skills on my skateboard." He added, not really feeling like skateboarding himself anymore.

Vader couldn't help but nod excited at the prospect of also being defended, "Maybe we could go play in the lake! I bet it could be really fun to skim stones or try to see some fish!" Vader was keen to show Abian his new skills but maybe something else to do for now would suit them both better.

Abian grinned and nodded at each suggestion Vader threw at him. After falling, it was kind of nice to do something else entirely. "The lake sounds good. Let's go!" He said, heading out with his friend and his skateboard under his arm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back