Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Curved 14" Flexible Spruce Wand with Vampire Blood Core
It was an odd valentines dance for Vader, it was the first in a little while when he hadn’t been with someone or trying to pursue one of the girls in the year. He could admit that it was the first year where he didn’t berate himself as badly as he glanced at the boys in the room and appreciated how they were dressed more so than the girls. He couldn’t deny that his feelings had always been this way, that he’d tried denying them for so long. It wasn’t like he was saying them out loud as of yet, but letting that loud part of his mind be forced quiet. He also couldn’t deny that his feelings of Goku had changed, he had really wanted to send him a pink rose, but he hadn’t found the courage to do it. Instead he’d just sent a yellow one. He just got this odd feeling in his chest when he looked at him. He liked spending time with him and it was always easy. He couldn’t admit he was more than worried that if he did anything that Goku would reject him immediately, after all, Vader knew he was a mess, but he knew that he needed to maybe talk to him? It was good that the dance was a time for him to focus on his photography, to focus on his job and put the thoughts and feelings to the side. He was sure he’d see Ava at some point at this event and that would help distract him further.

Abian was excited to see Emily at the Valentine's dance tonight, but when he didn't spot her immediately he headed over to Vader first instead. He felt like he hadn't seen much of his friend lately, as he had been very busy with OWLs and he knew Vader was swamped with stuff too. Even now, the other boy was working, as he usually was at these events. Abian headed over to his friend and clapped him on the shoulder. He grinned. "Hey, busy already?" He asked him. "Where's your girlfriend?" He added, glancing around. He had thought Vader was dating a Slytherin, though he hadn't heard that much about it yet.

Vader froze quickly as someone clapped him on the shoulder, though he recovered quickly when he noted it was Abian and not like Vegeta come to renege on his rose. He didn’t trust the gryffindor boy, and had no reason to believe the note, even if he really wanted to. Vader nodded with a little smile at the first question and then grimaced a little at the second, ”We broke up,” he said quickly. He took a moment to look at Abian, and couldn’t help the light pink flush to his cheeks. Abian was nicely dressed, he looked cool, where Vader knew he wasn’t really dressed up. ”What about you? Aren’t you dating Emily?” he asked. He’d heard bits and pieces, seen bits and pieces, he didn’t have all that much time in his life to be able to know what everyone was doing, but he was making more of an effort to.

Abian winced as Vader said they had broken up. He scratched his neck sheepishly. "Sorry, man, I didn't know." He admitted. "I'm terrible at keeping up with that stuff. You okay?" He hadn't ever broken up with anyone, but could imagine Valentine's day was not the best day after a relationship ended. He nodded when Vader asked if he was dating Emily, a grin spreading over his face. "Yeah, but I haven't spotted her yet. And it's awesome to hang out with my buddy a bit too." He told him, nudging him lightly.

Vader shrugged a little, ”it’s fine, we weren’t working for a while,” he said, it wasn’t entirely the truth, for Vader it had been a while, he was sure Pho hadn’t really seen it coming, given that they’d said they’d loved each other. It was unfortunate that he’d been lying about it. ”I'm okay, I’m not that broken up about it,” Vader knew that the fact that he wasn’t that upset would likely be pretty telling. He looked about the room for Emily but he also hadn’t spotted her either. He smiled a little when Abian declared it was good to hang out with him. Vader knew he wasn’t particularly fun during these events but it was nice to spend time with a friend. ”Oh I’m no fun at these things, always working. I can take your picture though?” Vader joked a little holding up the camera. ”How long have you and Emily being going out?”

Ava trudged into the hall, feeling torn up and unsettled. She took roses from the bouquet, passing them out at random to anyone that looked like they would take one. By the time she found Vader talking to Abian, she only had two left. She stepped in, tucking one behind Vader's ear before turning and holding out the other to Abian. "Hi, Abian," She tried to sound chipper, forcing a smile that didn't quite reach her eyes. "Do you want a rose?"

Abian nodded slowly at Vader's words. "Still... must suck, right?" He asked hesitantly. "I've never ended a relationship before." He admitted. "Emily is my first girlfriend, and I've never had a boyfriend either." He knew he would be upset if Emily suddenly broke it off, but maybe it was different with Vader's relationship. He wondered how you knew if you were 'working' or not, were he and Emily working? He didn't know. Abian grinned when Vader said he was no fun at these things, nudging him again. "I'll be the judge of that." He joked. "But yeah, sure." He posed for a picture, but then paused at the question. "Uh, late in the fourth year." He said with a small shrug. "Why?" Avaria then showed up, handing out roses for some reason. He knew her and Vader were very close, but felt a little disappointed that the bro time he'd been having with Vader was now at an end. "Uh, sure. Where'd you get those?"

Vader shrugged a little, doing so twice, to question and the statement that followed it. He hadn’t known that Abian liked both…..Vader had hoped for a little bit that he could too, but dating girls had been pretty terrible both times it had happened, so he wasn’t keen to talk about it and wasn’t keen to get into the discussion with Abian, he didn’t want to talk about it yet. Vader smiled a little and then nodded, he raised the camera once again, ”I was just curious, I knew you guys were dating, but I miss a lot of stuff, because I’m pretty busy,” he motioned a little to the camera, if it had been late in the semester then perhaps that was why Vader knew they were dating but had no idea when exactly that had happened. Vader wasn’t surprised when Ava appeared at his side, he’d only startled a little at her suddenly putting something behind his ear. ”I should get a picture with you and your new rose Abian?” he said holding the camera up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back