Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Homosexual
Wand
Chestnut Wand 11 3/4" Kelpie Hair Core
Two down and one to go, Hufflepuffs seemed to be popular in her bunch but she was at her last one before she moved on to another table. "Abian Hunter," Olivia had called so many peoples names she was getting sick of her own voice.

@Abian Hunter

Abian quite enjoyed Valentine's day. He'd already gotten a rose this morning, and it was pretty neat to see everyone so happy with their roses. He was eating and looking around at the deliveries when he suddenly heard his name be called. Looking up, he spotted the girl and raised his hand. "I'm Abian!"

Olivia pulled out a pink rose and handed it to the boy but there was no note attached to it. "Here, happy valentines day or whatever, I guess whoever sent it wanted to be mysterious,"

Abian's eyes widened in surprise at the sight of the pink rose, and he took it from the young girl quickly. "Thanks." He said, but he deflated a bit when she said the person wanted to be mysterious. "Again? No note?" He asked, disappointed. This was the second year he had gotten a pink rose without a note. "You're sure?" He asked, looking at her hopefully.

Olivia sighed and pretended to pat herself down in search of a note. "Yes I'm sure, I've better things to do than mess with peoples roses,"

Abian shrugged. "Didn't say you were messing with things... it's possible to lose something, or not notice it. " He told her, hoping she didn't think he was implying she couldn't do her job. "Well, thanks anyway! I hope you're having a nice Valentine's day?" The girl reminded him a bit of Aisa, and he wondered if they were in the same year.

Olivia grumbled, "Maybe you should ask yourself who'd send you a rose without a note," She suggested. "Well, I'm giving out roses instead of receiving them so draw your own conclusions,"

Abian sighed. "I have been asking myself that, I got one last year too." He told her with a helpless shrug. "But i don't know!" He winced at her next words. She was sounding pretty negative. "Well... if you didn't enjoy delivering them, you wouldn't have signed up right? And you could still be getting them soon. The day's not over yet."

Olivia shrugged, "Seemed like a good idea at the time," She said as she began to question her own motives for handing out roses. "Anyway, bye," Olivia turned on her heel and walked away to continue delivering her roses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back