OOC First Name
Kadi
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Sturdy Vine Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
(Yellow rose, open after @Abian Hunter )

Poppy arrived at the great hall just as lunch was starting and there was already a flurry of activity of all the other rose deliveries. She counted the five roses she had left and made her way to the Hufflepuff table. She knew he was president of the Brotherhood club and was able to recognize him. "Excuse me." she mumbled, as a group of students got in her way. The hall was more chaotic then normal with all the deliveries. "Sorry, just need to get over there." she said politely and slipped around them, trying not to bump into them. Finally she let out a relived breath when she made it over to where the other boy was sitting. "You're Abian right?" she asked, hoping he would say yes and she hadn't actually mistaken him for someone else.

Last edited:
After the awesome red rose, Abian was happy to return to his meal. it had been kind of nice to talk to Zennon, as it somehow wasn't someone he spoke to a lot, even if they were both in the same club. He placed the red rose next to his plate, then resumed eating. But it wasn't long before the next interruption came. He grinned at her and nodded. "That's me." He said cheerfully. "Were you looking for me?"

"Great!" Poppy nearly shouted, excited and relieved that she had been able to find the right person. "Well Abian Hunter," she said reading his full name off the list. "I have a rose for you!" she announced and pulled out a yellow rose from the bunch she was carrying. "Oh how sweet, looks like you've already gotten a rose today. How exciting!" she added when she handed over the rose, noticing the red one on the table.

Abian grinned as the girl said she had a rose for him, and then noticed he already had one. "Yeah, this is my second one." He said, taking the yellow one from her. "Thanks, deliveries going well?" He asked her conversationally as he opened the note.

“They’re going great!” she said. “You are my...” Poppy tried to think of how many roses she had already delivered that day and it took a moment for her to come up with the number. “Third!” she said finally. “My third delivery of the day.” she stated in an official voice. It was a little concerning that she was losing track of her deliveries already. “Oh! I almost forgot the note.” she gasped and dug around in her bag for the note and handed it over. “Sorry about that.” she said with an apologetic laugh.

Abian,
Thanks for being such a good friend. I hope you understand that I still have to kick your behind in Quidditch tho

-Jake

Abian smiled as the girl said he was her third delivery. "I see. I'm honored." He said with a small laugh. "How many are left?" He chuckled again as she said she had almost forgotten the note. He waited for her to give it to him, then opened it. "No worries, it happens." He said, smiling wider as he read the note. It was nice to get a rose from Jacob, to know the Gryffindor was thinking about him. Though he also was sure Hufflepuff could beat Gryffindor in Quidditch next year, for sure.

Poppy giggled and had to think for a moment when he asked how many roses she had left, before realizing she could just read her list, “Looks like I have three more! You appear to have landed right in the middle!” she announced. “A true honor indeed!” she laughed. “I wonder if its good luck?” she mused and watched Abian read his note and smile. “So who have your roses been from?” she asked curiously. She knew she was being a bit nosy but she was curious and he could always say no if he wanted to.

Abian thought of how happy he was to get a note from Jacob, and smiled at the girl's words. "I think it is good luck." He said, clutching his rose. "Uh, the red one was from my girlfriend." He told the girl. "This one's from my friend Jacob. He's the Gryffindor team captain." He smiled fondly. "Anyway, thanks..."

“That’s sweet.” she sighed, when he said one was from his girlfriend. She stood there kind of awkwardly until he said thank you. “Oh yeah, sorry. I’ll let you get back to it then.” she said with a laugh as she felt her face flush. “Have a good day.” she mumbled and hurried off to her next delivery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back