Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Sully
Wand
Curly 14 1/2 Inch Flexible Larch Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
SecretSantaLogo_300px.png

We're getting closer to the end of the year which means I am very excited to announce that Secret Santa sign ups are here! :santa:

For anyone who doesn't know what I'm talking about: Secret Santa is a fun tradition we have here on the site that allows you to bring out your creativity once more! ⭐

The goal of Secret Santa is to send someone a gift, but not have them know who it was from. Easy enough, right? The 'Secret' part adds an element of surprise for the holidays and who doesn't love a surprise present?! 🎁

To Participate:
Between now and the 4th of December, sign-ups will be taking place for those of you interested in sending someone else a gift. This gives you a little over a week to sign up so don't delay in doing so!

After the sign-up period, an exchange list will be created; and each of you will be contacted with the name of your recipient. Don't forget: it's a secret so you should not share whose name you've received! :pop:

After you receive their name, you will have a few weeks to create a gift. This gift could be any of a number of things, such as a signature banner; avatar; animated picture depicting your friendship; a song; a poem; or anything else your creative mind can think of! The limit does not exist ;)

Here's a link to last year's reveal to see how it all works!

This year, the deadline for sending your gifts is December 21st. Please add both @Stefan Archer and @Professor Elvera Le Fey to a single PM to submit your gift. On Christmas day (or Christmas Eve night), a topic will be posted to give you all your gifts, so you can shower your Secret Santa with love. ❤️ Please keep your recipient a secret until the post!

Can't submit?
If you sign up to submit a gift, but somehow cannot do so by the given deadline, please let us know before the 18th of December, so we may use a fall-back option. If you fail to notify us or do not submit a gift, then, in the interest of fairness, you will automatically forfeit your own gift. None of us wish for this to happen, especially at Christmas; so please make sure to plan appropriately!

Signing up:
With all of that out of the way, sign-ups are now open! Simply fill out the small set of questions and post below as this will allow your Santa to get to know you a bit and have some ideas available to them. The more details you provide, the better it is for your Secret Santa!
🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁

Questionnaire: said:
Code:
[b]Preferred name[/b]:

[b]Favourite colour(s)[/b]:
[b]Likes[/b]:
[b]Dis-likes[/b]:
[b]Additional information[/b]:

Can't wait to see all of your wonderful gifts around Christmas!

Marijke
(on behalf of the site staff)

Oeh yes! I was wondering when this would come. Nice!

Preferred name: Jamie
Favourite colour(s): Pink, Pastel colours and black.
Likes: Singing, Game of Thrones, House of the Dragon, Harry Potter, Children, Music, Hogwarts NZ, Dancing, Lana del Rey, The Weeknd, Tennis, Eurovision Song Contest, Lady Gaga, Formula 1.
Dis-likes: Lies, war, sadness, not having inspiration, overthinking and fights.
Additional information: Have fun with this <3

YAYYYYY I love secret santa so muuuuuch :wub:

Preferred name: Rowan

Favourite colour(s): Black, purple, teal
Likes: HNZ, The Magnus Archives, My Chemical Romance, Our Flag Means Death, goth stuff, funny stuff, weird stuff, wizards (but like the big beard and zappy staff type), gay stuff, music, goats, cats, dance
Dis-likes: Pokemon, spiders, bright yellow, dogs, cold days, homophobia/transphobia, racism, meat, JK Rowling/anything to do with HP canon
Additional information: Go wild ahaha I'll love anything you come up with!

Tis the season! Very excited to see what everyone makes!!

Preferred name: Kadi
Favourite colour(s): dark green, purple, maroon, blue
Likes: my characters and everyone's characters obviously lol, making graphics, indie music, dogs, scary movies (found footage especially), plants and gardening, fiber crafts like crochet and embroidery, books, art, and making aesthetic boards for every occasion
Dis-likes: cucumbers, neon colors, uhh I really can't think of anything else
Additional information: I am very excited!! And I love you, yes you.

Yay!!! I love the xmas season hehe! <3

Preferred name: Maria
Favourite colour(s): Yellow, Blue and Purple (Any shade)
Likes: One Direction (+ their solo music), Harry Styles, Shawn Mendes, Taylor Swift, Music, HNZ, all HNZ character, movies, shows, concerts, dogs, funko pops, Pinterest, Spotify, Marvel, chocolate, Video Games, pop music
Dis-likes: avocadoes, timezones, waking up early, pokemon, bees + wasps (my most massive fear on the planet),
Additional information: Yay!! I'm so excited! Be as wild and free with this as you like! hehe! I love and appreciate you all! I hope you have a fun xmas holiday! <3

Ooh, ooh, it's back! Christmas time!!!!

Preferred name: Sofija
Favourite color (s): blue (any shade), gold, dark green, dark red, purple, turquoise, teal
Likes: ooooh, there's a lot. Horses, music, water (swimming, lakes, sea), astrology, butterflies, ball dances, glitters, frogs, cherries, sweets, necklaces, rings, stars, crystals, cats, birds, math, physics, history, pears, ladybug, Marvel, Charmed (old version), heels, Harry Styles, One Direction, Why Don't We, Måneskin, HNZ, clouds, stars, Ancient Greece, beach, cottage core autumn, anything vintage, dark academia aesthetic, reading, bucket hats, plants, Pinterest boards, anything romantic, Christmas, travelling, Dead Poet Society, all characters on HNZ, art
Dis-likes: yellow color, Charmed 2018, ballet, pineapples, fish, overly bright colors, insomnia (I'm honestly not a picky person)
Additional information: I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!

Santa Claus GIF by Winter Wonderland

Preferred name: Kiersten
Favourite colour(s): Purple! Also blues, greens, and pinks
Likes: Cats, plants, Stardew Valley, The Sims, photography, Paramore, potatoes, gay things, The Office (US), Grey's Anatomy, Call the Midwife, Abbott Elementary, Gilmore Girls, music, theatre, traveling, wanderlust
Dis-likes: Not much related to this ^_^
Additional information:

Preferred name: Tamara
Favourite colour(s): Blue/Nature Hues
Likes: Star Trek, Lord of the Rings, Percy Jackson, Harry Potter. Good Food, Stardew Valley, Terraria etc.
Dis-likes:Neon colours,
Additional information: Thanks <3

Just a few more days to sign up! :santa:

Yay its Christmas time :santa:

Preferred name: Anna
Favourite colour(s): I really like bright blues
Likes: Pokemon, anything character or ship related, I'd be happy for someone to make a signature if they're able to, I have been real into the addams family as well and the new netflix series wednesday if anyone wants inspiration from that :D
Dis-likes: anything mean spirited
Additional information: Thanks in advance!

Preferred name: Kaye

Favourite colour(s): Yellow / Pastel colours
Dis-likes: Justin Bieber, dogs, Star Trek, Star Wars, Friends, Seinfeld
Additional information: I am going to love whatever you do for me so have fun with it :wub:

Meeee me too
Preferred name: Jess
Favourite colour(s): Purple, blue, black, gold accents (only a little, I don't like too much)
Likes: Supernatural, Wednesday, Lord of the Rings, Naruto, Horror movies (mostly haunted/ghosts) HNZ lol
Dis-likes: Gore, Psychological horrors, thriller movies
Additional information: Love you guyssss

Preferred name: Ana

Favourite colour(s): Blues, bright colors
Likes: HNZ and anything character related, graphics/graphic design, visual art in general, writing, pop music, travel/wanderlust, YA novels, summery things
Dis-likes: The colors lime green and magenta, sad/scary things
Additional information: Thanks in advance, I'll love whatever you come up with :wub:

Preferred name: Mia
Favourite colour(s): purples. Blues, greens. Or any rich colour (aka not pastel)
Likes: isn’t this the age old question. I love my characters so anything about them. Books. Especially fantasy and queer fiction. Adventures and time in pretty natural places and that ties in with travelling. I am looking forward to going to New Zealand and denmark next year. My Spotify wrapped pretty much sums up my taste in music and has been described a pretty much on brand for me. My favourite tv shows of the year has been young royals followed by heartstopper. And anything christmasy. As soon as Christmas comes I turn into a Christmas elf.
Dis-likes: it will be hard to dislike anything someone has put effort in to for me. But anything intentionally in bad spirit.
Additional information: thank you so much. I love it already.

Last call! Sign ups close later today! :santa:

Sign ups are now closed! Keep an eye on your PMs to find out who you’ll be playing Secret Santa for! 🎁

Folks! Only a few days left to get those gifts in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back