Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
bi (syrus)
Wand
Knotted 11 Inch Unyielding Mahogany Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
SecretSantaLogo_300px.png
:santa:Secret Santa :santa: sign-ups are finally here!~ If haven't been a part of an HNZ Secret Santa, here is my first gift to you!

The goal of Secret Santa is to send someone a gift, but they do not know who it is from. Easy enough, right? The 'Secret' part adds an element of surprise for the holidays and who doesn't love a surprise present?! 🎁

To Participate:
Between now and the 5th of December, we are allowing sign-ups to take place for those of you whom are interested in sending someone else a gift. This is a very short turnaround so don't delay in signing up. Tell everyone

After the sign-up period, an exchange list will be created; and each of you will be contacted with the name of your recipient. After you receive their name, you will have a few weeks to create a gift. This gift could be any one of a number of things, such as a signature banner; avatar; animated picture depicting your friendship; a song; a poem; or anything else your creative mind can think of. ~The limit does not exist~ :nick:

Here is a link to last year's gifts to give you an idea.

This year, the deadline for sending your gifts is December 21st. Please add both @Professor Cyndi Kingsley and @Lyra Potter to a single PM to submit your gift. On Christmas day (or Christmas Eve night), a topic will be posted to give you all your gifts, so you can shower your Secret Santa with love.

Can't submit?
Please keep your recipient a secret. If you sign up to submit a gift, but somehow cannot do so within the given deadline, please let us know before the 18th of December, so we may use a fall-back option. If you fail to notify us, then, in the interest of fairness, you will automatically forfeit your own gift. None of us wish for this to happen, especially at Christmas; so please make sure to plan appropriately.

Signing up:
With all of that out of the way, sign-ups are open! Simply fill out the small set of questions. This will allow your Santa to get to know you a bit and have some ideas available to them. The more details you provide, the better it is for your Secret Santa!

Questionnaire: said:
Code:
[b]Preferred name[/b]:

[b]Favourite colour(s)[/b]:
[b]Likes[/b]:
[b]Dis-likes[/b]:
[b]Additional information[/b]:
Can't wait to see what you all think up!

Lovi :lovi:
(on behalf of the site staff)

Preferred name: Amanda

Favourite colour(s): Green, purple, silver, blue-green
Likes: hiking, stories, dogs, writing, books, plants, food, open RPs
Dis-likes: My own indecisiveness regarding this question. I'm pretty flexible
Additional information: I am graphics and design-illiterate so try not to hate my present, please :r

Yeah!

Preferred name: Jamie
Favourite colour(s): Pink, Rose gold, black and gold
Likes: Singing, Music (The Weeknd, Adele, Lana del Rey, Armin van Buuren) Game of Thrones, Harry Potter, Spending time with friends and family, cocktails and playing games. Character playlists.
Dis-likes: Lies, war, agressive people, and Doing the dishes
Additional information: -

Last edited:
Yaay

Preferred name: Claire / Clairey

Favourite colour(s): Coral red is my fave lately but indigo is amazing too but I honestly like all colours
Likes: Reading, writing, pet mice, Death Note, raccoons, Terry Pratchett / Discworld, piano music, antique things
Dis-likes: Sad stuff D:
Additional information: Thank youu in advance :wub: :santa:

Good to see there's no onion slander this year.

Preferred name: Kris
Favourite colour(s): burgundy, teal, warm purple
Dis-likes: waking up early, tiny font
Additional information: Secret santa or not please send me photos of your pets

get rekt kris

Preferred name: Rowan

Favourite colour(s): Black, purple, turquoise, cool tones in general
Likes: Anything HNZ related, goats, music, dance, The Magnus Archives, uuuh......... goth junk............... Buffy? Hozier?
Dis-likes: ONIONS! Also non-HNZ HP content is a no from me thx Harry Potter is ONLY about OCs now
Additional information: Thank u very much for nice present i love u xox

Preferred name: Kadi

Favourite colour(s): greens, blues, dark purple, maroon
Likes: music, animals, gardening, books, spooky podcasts, spending too much time on pintrest instead of writing???, literally anything
Dis-likes: sports? mean things?? idk
Additional information: Thank you and I love you.

Excited to actually sign up this year!!

Preferred name: Kiersten

Favourite colour(s): Purple. I also appreciate blues, pinks, and greens that might mix well with those.
Likes: Cats (meow meows), potatoes, books, journaling and stationary, music and theatre, The Office (US), Halloween, LGBTQIA+ things, rescuing plants even though I kill them
Dis-likes: Hot weather, chickens, 2020
Additional information: Thanks and you're all perfect and beautiful just the way you are.

Spring Love GIF by True and the Rainbow Kingdom

This is the first time i'll be signing up for this! So I'm super excited!

Preferred Name: Maria

Favourite Colour(s): yellow! but i also love blue and purple!

Likes: one direction, harry styles, mcu, harry potter, hnz-related, chocolate!!!, winter, christmas, stranger things, teen wolf, aesthetics!, my characters, sushi, graphics, sleep and MEMES!

Dislikes: sports, BEES (i have an absolute fear of them), silence and bad vibes

Additional Information: Thank you! Also please don't be mad at your gift, I'll do my absolute best! But I can't really promise anything. but I'll love yours! <3 ily all! xx

Preferred name: Anna

Favourite colour(s): Cerulean, but any colours are nice!
Likes: I would love any sigs for my characters (especially for the school aged characters like Knox and Theia) ;) and really anything cute and positive?? I'm a fan of pokemon and my favourite pokemon is Azumarill so anything with Azumarill would be appreciated as well! Also love a good bit of vine humour and old simpsons references, if you want to make me laugh =))
Dis-likes: Anything negative/discriminatory
Additional information: I'm sure I'll be happy with whatever I am given, thank you in advance and happy holidays!! :santa:

First time signing up, so excited!

Preferred name: Marijke
Favourite colour(s): idek probably turquoise, but really anything that's pretty.
Likes: anything connected to Tolkien stories, HNZ (obvs), music, aesthetics, dumb/silly humour
Dis-likes: how this year ruined my Australia/New Zealand adventure oops
Additional information: Thank you so much, I love you & happy holidays! :santa:

Preferred name: Soho

Favourite colour(s): I don't really have a favourite colour but I do lean towards liking black and warmer colours.
Likes: Musicals, coffee, sushi, pinterest boards, picnics & royal-ey things, cute doodles, cat videos, daisies, snakes, (with boop-able noses), I've also kind of been into Haikyuu lately (Kenma's my favourite character).
Dis-likes: Loud noises, ... i don't know?
Additional information: None really. Happy Holidays! :santa::santa::santa:

how come it is always hard to remember what I like.
Preferred name: Mia
Favourite colour(s): Blue, and purple. but dark red and deep green are also nice.
Likes: Christmas. my characters. nature. the calm side but also the wildness of it, thunder storms and forests and mountains (not together, especially if I am camping), hiking/bushwalking. travelling, post secret, "Scandinavia and the world" comic, Scandinavia. music (you can tell which music I like by who my PB's are). useless facts and trivia. worm/parahumans
Dis-likes: things that are mean, or gruesome or scary.
Additional information: Thank you so much. I will love anything.

Preferred name: Daphne

Favourite colour(s): Pink, purple, blue, teal, yellow
Likes: Avatar: the last airbender, Legend of Korra, Dragon Prince, Owl House , She-Ra (I like cartoons) + Pokemon, books, coloring, making graphics
Dis-likes: Spinach & mean people
Additional information: I hope I'm on time oop, I'm also happy to get anything

Preferred name:Steph

Favourite colour(s): Yellow, Green, Blue
Likes: Cats, Dogs, History, Dinosaurs (Stegosaurus is the best), cute drawings, scary movies xD
Dis-likes: red, pink, mean stuff
Additional information: thanks, have fun with it! no worries!

Oh i thought i almost missed this XD

Preferred name: Jess
Favourite colour(s): Purple, Blue, Black
Likes: Music, Whiskey, Art, Lord of the Rings, Supernatural, Dragon Age, animals, Gordon Ramsey, some cooking shows, ghost movies
Dis-likes: anything mean, yelling, gore
Additional information: thank you in advance <3 have fun.

Preferred name: Mika
Favourite colour(s): green, yellow, natural tones
Likes: plants, pokemon, cottagecore, bunnies that are very small, sunflowers
Dis-likes: neon colours and scary things
Additional information: 💛💛💛

Please don't forget the 18th is the last day to let us know if you need to drop out, and the 21st is the last opportunity to submit your gift!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back