Gryffindor HoH | Mother of 3

OOC First Name
Cyndi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Wand
Knotted 15 Inch Flexible Oak Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
SecretSantaLogo_300px.png
We're in December and that means it is beyond time for Secret Santa :santa: sign ups to get under way! Please read on if you're not familiar with this event.

The goal of Secret Santa is to send someone a gift, but not have them know who it was from. Easy enough, right? The 'Secret' part adds an element of surprise for the holidays and who doesn't love a surprise present?! 🎁

To Participate:
Between now and the 5th of December, we are allowing sign-ups to take place for those of you whom are interested in sending someone else a gift. This is a very short turnaround so don't delay in signing up. Tell yo friends!

After the sign-up period, an exchange list will be created; and each of you shall be contacted with the name of your recipient. After you receive their name, you will have a few weeks to create a gift. This gift could be any one of a number of things, such as a signature banner; avatar; animated picture depicting your friendship; a song; a poem; or anything else your creative mind can think of. The limit does not exist. :p

Here is a link to last year's gifts to give you an idea.

This year, the deadline for sending me your gifts will be December 21st to allow time for behind the scenes work. On Christmas day (or Christmas Eve night), a topic will be posted to give you all your gifts, so you can shower your Secret Santa with love.

Can't submit?
During this gift exchange, we would like you to keep your recipient a secret. If you sign up to submit a gift, but somehow cannot do so within the given deadline, we would really like it if you inform us of this; preferably before the 18th of December, so we may use a fall-back option. If you fail to notify us, then, in the interest of fairness, you will automatically forfeit your own gift. None of us wish for this to happen, especially at Christmas; so please make sure to plan appropriately.

Signing up:
With all of that out of the way, sign-ups are open! Simply fill out the small set of questions. This will allow your Santa to get to know you a bit and have some ideas available to them. The more details you provide, the better it is for your Secret Santa!

Questionnaire: said:
Code:
[b]Preferred name[/b]:

[b]Favourite colour(s)[/b]:
[b]Likes[/b]:
[b]Dis-likes[/b]:
[b]Additional information[/b]:
Can't wait to see what you all think up!

Cyndi
(on behalf of the site staff)

Jenna Jusantrea:
black, blue, red:
Snow balls, dragons, books. Hufflepuff house collors, braclets. Sweats
Dislikes: Spiders, onions to.
Additional informtion:
:santa::elf:

Last edited:
Preferred name: QUEEN

haha no just Donna

Favourite colour(s): Gold, purple (but not together??? haha)

Likes: Animals!!!!!!! Acting, singing, doggos, ducks, Hufflepuff, glitter and sparkles! Christmas!

Dis-likes: Onions!? Bugs, sandflies and itchy bites. does that help?

Additional information: :santa: :donna:

Preferred name: Rowan

Favourite colour(s): Black like my soul womp, purple, teal, any cool tones in general
Likes: GOATS, dancing, uhhhh rainbows, stardew valley? Hozier? What stuff do I like? Skeletons n spooky stuff also. Bodies of water and forests. Eating sushi and taking a nap.
Dis-likes: Pokemon, dogs, onions also, trying to think of things I like and don't like, the texture of egg whites, bigotry.
Additional information: Enjoy this picture of a baby echidna as repayment for my terrible likes and dislikes answers.
tumblr_pn3hpzNzHw1qg2s3q_540.jpg

Preferred name: Pheeb

Favourite colour(s): Red.. any warm colours really.
Likes: Films, games, art, graphic design, hufflepuff, animals, onions
Dis-likes: Er.. fish?
Additional information: :party:

Preferred name: Mia

Favourite colour(s): Purple, blue and turquoise.
Likes: travelling, anything danish, worm webserial/audiobook (I like panacea and tattletale best). a good cup of tea, cake, Disney, doctor who, animals, all of my characters and any of their plots. pharmacy/my job.
Dis-likes: pastel colours, overly cutesy things and disgusting things.
Additional information: Thank you very much Secret Santa is possibly one of my favourite events on the board. I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with.

Preferred name: Daphne

Favourite colour(s): Pink, Blue, Yellow
Likes: Cute things, pokemon, sims, books, pastel colors, cats, disney, hufflepuff
Dis-likes: dark stuff, loud noises
Additional information: 🌻

Preferred name: Jamie

Favourite colour(s): Pink and Rose Gold and Black
Likes: Game of Thrones, Shopping, Music and Singing, Musicals, Disney, Food, Cocktails, Sun, Fashion and Children.
Dis-likes: Negativity, Lies and Not much sleep.
Additional information: :hug:

Preferred name: Kris

Favourite colour(s): purple, yellow, light greens
Likes: video games, music, pokemon, onions, doggos, kiwi stuff? (I'm homesick), nostalgia
Dis-likes: how many people don't like onions on this forum, jewel tones
Additional information: :r

Preferred name: Arle

Favourite colour(s): Blues and purple - pinks (though I am not picky with the colors :p)
Likes: Harry Potter, Lucifer, Teen Wolf, cats and dogs, music, movies and anything nice
Dis-likes: I love ya'll too much to know any negativity from me.
Additional information: :wub:

Preferred name: Annaleise, or Anna is fine too!
Favourite colour(s): All the colours are pretty in their own way!! But I am partial to cerulean/turquoise colours!
Likes: Pokemon, Harry Potter, Dogs, Pretty aesthetics!!, Vine humor, Tarot cards, and a whole bunch of different bands (Panic! and Blink 182 are obviously some of my faves at the moment!!)
Dis-likes: Anything mean spirited!!
Additional information: Thanks in advance! This is always the best time of year :wub:

I'm so glad I'm not too late for this!

Preferred name: Jess

Favourite colour(s): dark purples/blues/reds

Likes: Singing and acting, Musical theater, original and musical soundtracks , New Zealand music, and early-mid 2000s era emo bands haha (mcr's back baby), Steam Powered Giraffe, 90s nostalgia, The Elder Scrolls, Anime, spooky/spoopy/halloweeny stuff haha, MCU, poetry, Memes memes memes

Dis-likes: uhh, meanies and violence I guess haha. Also I've never in my life and never will be interested in like, team competitive sports haha.

Additional information: Um, I'm 27yo parent of two but I'm a giant child

Last call to sign up. When I arrive home at 7pm EST, the sign ups will close so you can be assigned your Secret Santa! :elf:

In order to have this event and events like it continue, we have to see participation!

Preferred name: Jess

Favourite colour(s): Darker colors actually, like dark purple or red and black
Likes: ummmm hnz for sure, I'm a total romantic, waking up to find a bunch of replies or messages from people, people on site, I don't know, lol
Dis-likes: waking up to think I have a bunch of replies and it's just lessons, lol, um, I actually like onions so ya know, um, lists like these, haha, pokemon and dragon ball z?
Additional information: I don't know just don't be mad if my present isn't as good as everyone else please XD I will do my best, I swear

Alrighty, sign ups are now closed! Keep an eye out for a PM from me with next steps!

PMs have been sent out. Please read them carefully!
Can't wait to see all of the gifts! :santa:

Just a reminder that if you are needing to drop out of Secret Santa, the deadline is fast approaching! (And so is the gift giving :woot: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back