Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 11 1/2 Inch Flexible Vine Wand with Chimera Scale Fragment Core
Hello lovelies, and welcome to the latest edition of the Bi-Weekly Update! We have several exciting things going on right now! Sit back, relax, and enjoy!

Halloween Feast is open!
The Halloween Feast is open right now! Get dressed in your costume, and enter the contest here. The feast will remain open only a short amount of time, so get your role-plays in before it's too late!

Brightstone Weekend
Brightstone is currently open to students. You can do a little shopping, grab something to eat, or just hang out with friends. It will close again at the end of next week.

Week 4 Lessons
Wow! Can you believe it? We are at week four of lessons for the semester. Professors, please remember to keep up with your lessons and grading. Students, the house points are close! Support your houses by doing lessons!

Apps are being processed
As announced last BWU, apps are open again. They are being processed as they come in. Thank you for your patience as the admins work through the applications!

PM notifications
Huge thank you to Nick for implementing the new PM notifications for our subaccounts. I know that I love knowing which accounts have PMs waiting for me.

Report System
Just a reminder, please do not use the report system for anything other than reports for rule-breaking or spam. If it's not report worthy, send a PM to a GM or Admin. Thanks!

• Put To The Test
    • Blake and Tyler take their bullying of Lars to the next level. Maddy charges to the rescue.
  • New to Town
    • Wulfy decides to continue his caretaker career at Hogwarts New Zealand, although his meeting with professor Monty Pendleton is not only a discussion about his new work duties, but it turns out Wulfy knew professor Pendleton while he was a student in Hogwarts Scotland..
  • Downpour
    • Two students are caught in the rain while studying outside. They run to shelter, and something sweet happens.
  • Burden to Bear
    • A confrontation on the second floor corridor quickly turns into a vicious (and bloody) fight
  • Gone
    • Zennon and Pippa both have problems, things they can’t really talk about with others. When they both meet up in the bathroom, not knowing each other they decide that maybe a stranger might be able to solve mutual issues
  • Trust the snakes
    • The Slytherin Quidditch team play a team building game to get to know each other better and strengthen their friendships both on and off the pitch.
  • Roar of the Belly Beast
    • Scott Baker and Issac Jacobs sneak to the kitchens for a midnight snack and bond over a shared love of foods. When the headmaster arrives, their party is cut short and punishment is given.
    • Other RPs in the plot: A Dish(es) of Detention
  • Chasing Fire
    • Lyra Potter and Felix Urie just can't let go of each other no matter how hard they try.
    • Other RPs in the plot: What do you want me to say?
  • Honey, I have something I need to tell you
    • Lyra's pregnant, but who's the father, and how will she break the news to Ezra Cade? Oh right, by telling Felix Urie.

• Quidditch
  • Costume Contest winners!
  • More surprises ;)

That's all for now, guys! Thank you for reading!

~Kait :kait:

(On behalf of the HNZ Site Staff)

Thanks for the update, Kait! So many plot highlights too I love it.

Thanks for the update! I don't think I've ever seen that many highlights before, so much to lurk :D

Thanks for the update!! Love the plot highlights!! So many interesting plots! Can't wait to read them! :)

Thanks so much for the update Kait! Looking forward to lurking some of those threads :shifty:

:teehee::wub:

Thanks for the update!! Halloween is always a fun time, and wow there's so many plot highlights to lurk :devious:

Omg all the plot hightlights :wub:

Thanks for posting Kait!!

Thanks for the update Kait!

Thanks for the update!!

Archived

It's time for some new news, so we're archiving this to get it out of the way.

Please make sure to check out the news and updates section for the most up to date site news. If you have any questions about this piece of news, please reach out to an administrator.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back