Open Y39 End of Year Feast!

Minnie glanced at hattie as she appeared next to her to congratulate her. Minnie gave a little smile. She knew she'd been a little unfair to Hattie this year since the girl had gotten prefect but, that was over now, in a few hours they'd all leave school and all titles and pressures would wash away. "Thanks Hattie," she replied with a little smile. "What's next for you then?" she asked, a little keen to hear what Hattie's plan was.
@Hattie Thorne

Rose was sad that another year had passed. It all had gone so quickly and Rose never seemed to be able to enjoy it all. There were so many uncertainties and things left open that Rose wondered if there was a way you could do it all in a year. Estella got top point earner and Rose cheered her friend on. She had deserved it and had worked so hard to achieve her dreams. ''Congratulations Estella'' Rose said happily when Estella returned. Rose looked at Edgar and when the food appeared she grabbed a plate full of mash and some veggies on the side. It was going to feel weird to return next year knowingly you were already past the half way mark at the school. ''What are your holiday plans? '' She asked the witch that was also currently enjoying her meal.

@Estella Fuentes

Nolan chuckles and nods in agreement with what René had said. "Nah man, you're all good. When you have more than one sibling, it's harder to get food of your own" Nolan says with a chuckle, before taking another piece of a chicken leg from the plate. His siblings would always fight to get what they wanted on the dinner table, so whatever was leftover on the table, that's what you got. Nolan followed to where René was nodding towards, seeing it was his sister stacking a whole heap of food onto her own plate. "She's one of the ones always stealing the food back home" Nolan joked with a slight chuckle, she was always pinching her nose into the kitchen cupboards to see what was in there or was one of the siblings that took most of the food during dinner. He took a bite from his food before moving his attention back to his roommate. "You got any plans for the break?"

@Rene Tofilau

Issac turned to his girlfriend slightly wide-eyed, before looking down at the amount of food that was on his plate. He then chuckled a little, feeling a bit embarrassed with the amount of food he placed on his plate. "I don't know what you're talking about" Issac joked and chuckled. The Gryffindor then noticed that Emma had taken some food off his plate, and decided to move the plate between them. "Here, you can have some of mine if you'd like," Issac says with a small smile, happy to share his food with his girlfriend. Issac then smiled at his girlfriend and he then gently caressed his girlfriend's shoulder. "Of course Em, The break would be pretty boring without you"

@Emma van Houten

Hattie had missed speaking to Minnie since they hadn't spoken much that year. It had been a bit hard to with the pressure of exams anyway, and she hoped that Minnie had done well as Hattie knew that classes were important to her. The Ravenclaw put some chicken onto her plate before excitedly answering her question. "I'm going to do an apprenticeship and learn how to put magic into objects! Like this amulet that I bought. It's cool isn't it?" Hattie pulled out her amulet that was around her neck to show her. "What about you? Do you have any plans?"

@Minnie Calida

Emma grinned as Issac put his food between them to share. She sighed. "You're too nice. It's no fun if I'm allowed." She teased, though she still stole from of his food and took a big bite. She leaned into him a bit as he stroked her shoulder. "True." She said, chewing some of the food. "We should hang out loads. It's kind of wild to think we'll be in our seventh year next year." She said, frowning. "Do you know yet what you want to do?"

@Issac Jacobs

Louis was in a cheerful mood. Even though the Quidditch cup had been unfairly stolen from them, they had at least still won the house cup. He was cheering along with other Gryffindors, eagerly waiting for the food. But then someone spoke to him and he looked up, Elizabella was at the Gryffindor table and he frowned a bit in confusion. "Hey, sure. What's the matter?" He asked her, wondering what was so important it had to be said during the feast.

@Elizabella Drake

Lucas smiled as the girl thanked him, but his smile faltered a bit as she asked his name. Perhaps it was arrogant of him, but he had thought most students would know him from Quidditch. "Oh, uh. I'm Lucas." He said, "I suppose I could ask your name but they just announced it." He added with a slight smile. "Nice to meet you Estelle." He ate something on his plate and then coughed, before spitting it out. He frowned at Kas. "Were you putting things on my plate?" He asked his friend, pulling a face. "I hate sprouts." He flushed, realizing he had been talking to someone he didn't know very well and then spit out his food. He wasn't doing a great job making new friends. But someone else was talking to Estelle so maybe she hadn't noticed.

@Estella Fuentes @Kasim Safir

'' Oh, sorry! I just missed my best friend, if you are bisy our something, i can go.'' She was missing her best friend but he seemed not interest enymore and Bella got a little hurt fellings and mayby that was her foult that she spending more time with plants.

@Louis Alcott

Louis frowned a bit at Elizabella, shrugging. "Eh, not really busy. I'm just eating." He told her, gesturing to his food. "I just figured you'd sit at the Hufflepuff table. And since you said you needed five minutes I thought you wanted to ask me something." He told her, taking another bite of his food.

@Elizabella Drake

''Bon apetit'' She felt weird here and she know mayby she was lost her friend. ''Yeah, mayby you wanna go together train back home? I just felt so gilty to you. And i spend more time with plants'' She was blaming herself again.

@Louis Alcott

Louis grinned when she spoke French, then nodded. "Merci." He said with a smile. Then she asked if he wanted to sit together for the train home and he laughed a bit. "Didn't you ask me that already?" He teased. "But sure, I don't mind."

@Elizabella Drake

''Sorry'' She apologized. What was wrong with her today.

Augustus was smiling a bit as he watched Addison, she looked really nice today and he wondered if she had done something different to her hair. He blinked when Ryan spoke to him, finally tearing his gaze away from the Hufflepuff table. "She doesn't mind." He told Ryan softly. "She called my eyes beautiful." He added with a slight smile. "Yes, she's eating." He mumbled, glancing at her again. "But she's looking very cute while eating." He added with a small sigh.

@Ryan Fisk

Isaiah found it hard to believe the year was already over, especially since that meant he'd have his siblings at school with him next year. Going back from being away from them most of the time for three years to all being in the same place once again was going to be a bit of an adjustment, he was sure of that. A fun one, most likely. For now though Zay was way more focussed on the food that was about to appear in front of him. He jumped up to give a loud whoop when Gryffindor was announced to have won the house cup, before sitting back down again and lazily clapping for the top point earners. He booed at the mention of underage magic use outside of school, which was totally lame. When the food appeared Zay happily grabbed the first bowl in his reach and started filling up his plate.

Minnie nodded as Hattie talked, she thought it was so impressive that Hattie knew what she was doing and seemed to already have it lined up. Minnie knew she couldn't claim the same thing. She had nothing lined up but vague plans. "Not entirely sure, but ministry probably," she gave a little shrug. "I'll probably decide or reach out to some departments and figure it out," Minnie said, she knew the ministry could be the logical choice and to inquire about departments before picking what she did. "Are you going to do that apprenticeship in New Zealand?"
@Hattie Thorne

The year coming to an end was something Chloë hadn't been looking forward to. Not only did it mean that she would be in her last year at the school next year, but it also meant she'd have to get through that year without her best friends. She barely listened to what their headmistress had to say and only managed to clap just in time when it was announced gryffindor had won the house cup again. If only they could've won the quidditch cup as well. Still not really listening she clapped a bit louder when she recognized Ronald's name being called, figuring he likely had ended up as one of the top point earners this year. There wasn't any other reason for professor Alicastell to call his name anyways. When the headmistress' speech was over Chloë rested her chin on her palm and absent-mindedly poked at the potatoes on her plate.

Issac chuckles at Emma's statement, before taking some food of his own from the plate. He nods in agreement. "We definitely should," Issac says, he wanted to spend as much time with his girlfriend as much as he could. Issac shook his head at Emma's question. "Honestly? No... I have no idea what I want to do" Issac says with a shrug. He hadn't had any idea of what he wanted to do if he was being honest. "How about you?"

@Emma van Houten

Between animagus lessons, classes, and all her extra football practice, it had been a busy year. Busy, but successful. Harper had ended the year with a string of Outstandings, and she hadn't permanently disfigured herself with her animagus training. She supposed she would have to wait a couple days for tryouts before she could tell if her football practice had paid off. In the meantime, she planned on relaxing and celebrating the end of the year.

She would also be celebrating another Gryffindor house cup win. Harper cheered loudly as Professor Alicastell summoned the cup. The top points earners were announced, and she clapped politely after each name was read out. When Ronald's name was announced, she shot Em a sympathetic smile. "Next year," she mouthed. She knew how hard her friend worked, and she wouldn't be surprised if Em had more points than some of the other winners. After another reminder about the laws barring underage magic, the food appeared and Harper began to fill her plate. "Anyone know how long Gryffindor's had the streak?" she asked the Gryffindors sitting around her. They'd won the house cup every year since she'd started at Hogwarts, but Harper was curious to know if the streak had started earlier than that.

Ronald was so happy because today it's our last fest day and then tomorrow is our vacation mode, Ronald searched for his cousin and his boyfriend before he went down to the Great Hall I want to have a companion on my side but unfortunately, both of them is in the Great Hall, so he going down and then have a vacant seat around the middle of the Gryffindor table, Ronald seat at the right side and see hi boyfriend and cousin seated at the front row table. Headmaster announced the winner of the house cup, of course, we know that our House winner because of the decoration, Ronald so happy because on the 4th year Gryffindor win the house cup, all of us clapping when Professor Kingsley receives the house cup, Ronald wish that next year the quidditch cup will be in our favor, but house cup is one of prestigious award every year. Headmaster announced the top points winner in every house Ronald shocked that I'm the house points winner in our house so Ronald proud to himself I taught Emmaline is the top earner in our house but expect the unexpected, and the when the announcement is done and the food appears in our table, Ronald try to approach to his boyfriend if he had any kind of idea or have a quality time before we separated again in our country so Ronald search Lumio and then ask him in he interested to have a date to me or anything that he wants to do.

@Lumio Skey

Adorah really couldn't believe that school was actually ending. She was done and off to be an "adult," whatever that meant. Clasping her necklace unconciously as she'd done quite a bit in her first year, she took a deep breath as the Headmistress gave out the accolades to the highest point earners, clapping loudly for each of them, especially Minnie. She felt a hand on hers and looked next to Juniper, putting her head on her shoulder. She was surely going to miss her sister but knew she'd rock her last year at school. Maybe they could adventure together for a while after graduation. Not thinking about all the packing she had to finish, Adorah grabbed some food and enjoyed her last feast.

Juniper wasn't ready for her big sister to leave, but she knew that everything came to an end. She could see Adorah's shoulders rise in tension as the last speech for the year commenced and placed her hand on the graduate's. "You have got this, sis. Just think - no more deadlines for assignments and rules - you're free to eat cake for breakfast if you wanted to!" she joked, before giving her a squeeze. There was lots of yummy food on the table, and she wasn't going to let that go to waste.

Michael was thrilled to be a graduate. Now he could actually go do what he wanted and explore the world! Of course, that would require some money that he did not have so in the meantime, he was going to be living the life with Sully in their apartment. He knew his parents weren't too keen on the idea, but they really couldn't do much. Making a face at his sister down the table, he watched as people cheered for students who apparently did the most. However, Michael thought his accomplishments this year were worth quite the announcement, even if his professors and *cough*Sydney*cough* didn't. After the speeches and quite a bit of yawning, he filled his plate with some mashed potatoes, his current obsession, shoveling them into his mouth.

Seraphina was impatiently ready for this school year to be done with. Not only had she been having to strategically avoid Tilly as much as possible, her mother had sent her an owl, noting some "life-changing news," which she wasn't too thrilled about hearing. She assumed that it had something to do with that rich, smelly man her mother was pursuing, but then again, Seraphina's mother was rather unpredicatable so who knew. The Gryffindor barely listened to what was happening on stage and tried not to look anywhere near the Hufflepuff or Slytherin table. This year had really just sucked. She wasn't quite sure where it ranked among others, but seeing as most issues were again caused by her own stupidity, she was ready to hide in her own bedroom for the next 3 months.

Elara was rather content with the way this year had gone. She knew that her dads had a full winter booked for them to tour around Europe, something new for her, and she was completely excited. Even if it meant leaving her friends for a while. Hoping she could get some quidditch practice in, Elara took a sip of her tea as the point totals were announced, cheering loudly for them all. She looked around the table at a few friends, so suprised by how much they had all grown this year. When it was time to eat, Elara figured she'd try some new things and enjoyed her meal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back