Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
(Tilly)
Wand
Vine Wand, 11 ¼ in, Acromantula Web Core
aaDp5km.png

N8ImILk.png

“One learns best… in a state of defiance.

C H A R A C T E R N A M E
First Name and Meaning:
Seraphina - Comes from “seraphim” meaning “powerful angel”
Middle Name and Meaning: Kendall - Derived from “Cumbrian” meaning “royal valley”
Last Name and Meaning: My - no known meaning

S U R F A C E D E T A I L S
Birthday:
July 5, 2040
Birth Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Nationality/Ethnicity: Unknown
Religious Affiliation: None
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Zodiac Description: “Deeply intuitive and sentimental, Cancer can be one of the most challenging zodiac signs to get to know. They are very emotional and sensitive, and care deeply about matters of the family and their home. Cancer is sympathetic and attached to people they keep close. Those born with their Sun in Cancer are very loyal and able to empathize with other people's pain and suffering.”
Source
Element Sign and Description: Water Sign; “This is the element of constant movement, but slow and steady, swirling inside each of us and holding on to its mystery. This is the element of conception and death, of illusions and fairytales, holding the secret to our Soul - it’s beginning and its end.”
Celtic Tree Symbol: Oak, “The Celtic druids knew that, when a child was born under the Oak sign, it’d possess a special gift of strength. People from this Celtic tree astrology sign become protectors of the weak and speak for those who don’t have a voice.”
Pronouns: She/her
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Blood Status: Mixed Blood
Nickname: Sera by her Nonna. She doesn’t allow anyone else to use the nickname.

A P P E A R A N C E
Play-by:
Lindsey Shaw (3-present), Dylan Gelula (1-2)
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Skintone: Pale, Caucasian
Body: Seraphina is an average build for her age and remains rather skinny.
Current Height: 5’6”
Dominant Hand: Left handed
Distinguishing Features (Birthmarks, scars): Seraphina has a small scar above her left eyebrow from an accident as a child.
Aesthetic Style: Seraphina prefers to wear dark colors and has added pink in as she has gotten older. But only a little.
Tattoos: n/a
Piercings: She has her ears double pierced.
Surgeries: Seraphina had her appendix out when she was 9 and her tonsils out when she was 8.
Allergies: She is allergic to peanuts and pineapple.
Pinterest Board: x

P E R S O N A L I T Y
5 words to describe your character: Petty, Frustrated, Manipulative, Bored, Intelligent
Best Traits: Seraphina is very smart and clever even though she doesn't use her intelligence for academics. She has a lot of street smarts and is very passionate about those she allows into her inner circle of trust.
Worst Traits: Seraphina always looks for the worst in people and tends to be disruptive when she can.
Secrets: When she was 7, she stole $200 from her mother in an attempt to visit her nonna in Italy. She never came clean about where the money came from when she was caught.
Fears: Seraphina is afraid of ending up alone, though she will never admit it.
Likes: Thunderstorms, walking barefoot on rocks, music, organized chaos
Dislikes: Babies crying, the smell of window cleaner, soap carving
Pet Peeves: Loud chewing, the word “moist”
Special Skills: She can make a clover with her tongue and can raise one eyebrow at a time. She’s also double jointed.
Hobbies: n/a
Morning or Night Person: Night. She’s an insomniac.
Favorites:

• Food: Cheese pizza with black olives
  • Color: Black (and hot pink)
  • Ice Cream Flavor: Black Cherry
  • Candy: Twizzlers
  • Beverage: Fizzy pink lemonade
  • Music genre: Indie/Punk
M A G I C A L B R E A K D O W N
School:
Hogwarts New Zealand, Class of 2058
House: Gryffindor
Wand: Vine Wand, 11 ¼ in, Acromantula Web Core
Wood Information: “Strongly tied to the witch and wizard they choose, vine wands are often held by witches and wizard who dream of something bigger beyond the mundane for their lives.”
Core Information: "The web of an acromantula is especially strong, so as a core it helps to add a punch to spells. It has been known to be useful for spells of a darker nature. Wands with this core would have no effect against a Basilisk or against a wand that had a core with a part of a Basilisk."
Patronus: -
Boggart: -
Mirror of Erised: -
Educational Goals: -
Magical Aspirations: -

H I S T O R Y O V E R V I E W

Seraphina is the first daughter of Giovanna My. She knows of her father but has never met him. She had grown up in New Zealand with a lot of time also spent in Italy with her grandmother, especially in her younger years. She was mostly raised by nannies and babysitters as a child while her mother was out partying or working. She went to a private school for young witches and wizards before attending Hogwarts. The day Seraphina started school, her mother had a scheduled C-section, delivering her younger half-sister Hera. Seraphina had a difficult time making friendships, something that didn't change much once arriving at the castle. Seraphina made a statement by intruding on coversations, making weird comments, and causing chaos, specifically to Tilly Drage. In one particular instance, she smashed cake into Tilly's chest at the Yule Ball to ruin her dress. Somehow, after being forced to attend detention together, Seraphina began to realize she actually liked Tilly. The two eventually began a relationship.

Seraphina was once friends with Jenna Irons, someone she believed to be on her level of living against social norms. They even began a burn book together, and Jenna convinced Seraphina to join Heta Omega for a short period. However, Jenna's gain in popularity proved detrimental to their friendship, with Seraphina being judged for not fitting the status quo. Eventually, she was dropped by Jenna, leaving Seraphina with even less social clout than before.

After her grandmother's death, her mother took matters into her own hands to secure the family's status and began dating Lucia Del Vecchio, an Italian wizard from a very wealthy and involved family. Where they gained their wealth, Seraphina never quite understood, but her mother and Lucia were married the winter break before her sixth year. In the fall of her seventh year, her mother gave birth to her second younger sister, Aphrodite.

Seraphina barely scraped by any OWLs (Potions and Transfiguration), but she failed both of her NEWTs. After graduation in 2058, she moved into her own apartment, starting a drama and gossip based radio show call mytruthTALK. She was provided with a modest stipend from her stepfather to figure out her next steps in life.

F A M I L Y A N D R E L A T I O N S H I P S

2I63.gif

Name: Giovanna My
Relation: Mother
Birthdate: May 29, 2016
Magical Status: Mixed Blood
tenor.gif

Name: Jeremy Anderson
Relation: Biological Father
Birthdate: June 23, 2010
Magical Status: Muggle
Important Notes: Seraphina has never met her biological father,
as she was conceived out of a one night stand.
ZFbxkUb.gif

Name: Hera My
Relation: Half-Sister
Birthdate: September 1, 2051
PB: Demi Lovato

Name: Aphrodite Del Vecchio
Relation: Half-Sister
Birthdate: October 22, 2057
PB: Hilary Duff
Mr0yesI.gif

Name: Lucia Del Vecchio
Relation: Stepfather
Birthdate:
Magical Status:
Mixed Blood
PB: Michael Malarkey
tumblr_oau22iZpGX1skn9i9o1_500.gif

Name: Esther van Vorst
Relation: Adopted Grandmother
Birthdate: 1951
Death: June 4, 2053
Magical Status: Half Blood
Important Notes: Esther was Giovanna’s adopted mother. She lived in Italy and was very wealthy. Seraphina tended to stay with her when possible until her death.

Last edited:

B E F O R E H O G W A R T S
TitleCharacters Involved
Swingset SolitudeScott Baker, Elizabeth Fletcher, Lysander Summers, Alec Tricity
Scotland visitorHenry Addams, Augustus Westwick
Close, yet Far AwayViolette Holland, Delilah Thorne, Austin Branning
Sanctuary within the SanctuaryNora Redfront, Lucille Redfront, Lenora Redfront, Lois Redfront, Giovanna My

Y E A R O N E (September 2051 - May 2052)

TitleCharacters Involved
Looking for a mini-lionPenny Wills, Professor Kahurangi Josephs
Amazing pipesHester MacGillivray, Blue Hoshino
I should be studying insteadBeckett Harrington, Brooke Townsend
Expressing our feelingsEstella Fuentes
BounceTilly Drage, Liusaidh Fergusson

Grades: Not relevant
House Points: 0

ymJMU5O.png

Last edited:
Y E A R T W O (September 2052 - May 2053)

TitleCharacters Involved
The grass isn't always greenerFlynn North
Daring StaringVeronica Right
Perfect TerrorsJenna Irons
The social event of the seasonBlake Lodge, Harper Alston, Skylar Anderson, Hildegard de Valeriane, Ivy Ashworth, Hester MacGillivray, Emmaline Hopkins-Vance, Alena Romanova
Sunset SerenadeHester MacGillivray, Tilly Drage
Tent Living: Day ThreeBrooke Townsend
Separate by ChoiceIvy Ashworth
Y37 Duelling Match #4Tilly Drage
Sunny DayHester MacGillivray, Tilly Drage
After the GameTilly Drage, Elliot Briar
Finish What You StartedElliot Briar
The Big Comfy CouchIvy Ashworth
Opposites AttractJenna Irons
A Bit of Elbow GreaseTilly Drage, Maris Wormwood
Glitter Makes the World go 'RoundSolomon Tofilau, Rene Tofilau, Amara Vayne

Y E A R T H R E E (September 2053 - May 2054)

TitleCharacters Involved
No Time Like the PresentAmara Vayne
What's One Little Stink Bomb Gonna Do?Liusaidh Fergusson
Two Steps Forward, One Step BackIvy Ashworth
Grieving GrandmaGiovanna My
Watching From AboveGiselle Rosenberg, Zachariah Ezekiel King
Red and Green make... Christmas?Jenna Irons
CavingDelilah Thorne
Habits are Hard to BreakAugustus Westwick
Curiousity Stole the CatZachariah Ezekiel King
Where's the Fun At?Liusaidh Fergusson, Estella Fuentes, Skylar Anderson

Last edited: