Lucas James Fletcher

4AwNjjp.png

hAyPrke.png
4AwNjjp.png
Everything you can imagine is real

THE BASICS:
NAME: Lucas James Fletcher
NAME MEANING:
✨ Lucas: From the Greek name Λουκας (Loukas) meaning "from Lucania", Lucania being a region in southern Italy (of uncertain meaning). Luke was a doctor who travelled in the company of the apostle Paul.
✨ James: This was the name of two apostles in the New Testament. The first was Saint James the Greater, the apostle John's brother, who was beheaded under Herod Agrippa in the Book of Acts. The second was James the Lesser, son of Alphaeus.
✨ Fletcher: Occupational name for a fletcher, someone who attached feathers to the shaft of an arrow. It is derived from Old French fleche meaning "arrow".
HOMETOWN:Te Auau, Fiordland, New Zealand
NICKNAME/ALIAS: -
BIRTHDAY: 3/2/2039
NATIONALITY: Citizen of New Zealand
BLOOD STATUS: Muggleborn
SEXUALITY: Homosexual (He is too young to be aware of this)
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single

ZODIAC SIGN: Aquarius. As an Aquarius born on February 3rd, your original personality is defined by your imagination and honesty. You have a very active, but focused mind. You use your mental agility to picture all the angles and find solutions with ease. In social situations, your imagination makes you an engaging and intriguing communicator. While your friends and family admire your mental abilities, they have the most appreciation for your honest nature. In all your dealings, personal and professional, you value openness and forthrightness above all else.
ELEMENT: Air. Your sign's paired element is air and of all the zodiac signs, you have the only fixed connection with the element. As is the case with all air zodiac signs, air's influence causes a gentle breeze of curiosity to constantly stir within your being. When something catches your interest, it is air that pushes you towards the discovery of knowledge and understanding. However, it is your special connection with air that allows your personality to take on a determined and stubborn quality. While most of air's qualities are positive and will be helpful as you pursue success, be careful to avoid the negative qualities of stagnant air, which include social and emotional distance.
PLANET: Aquarius. The Aquarius is under the planetary rulership of Uranus, but as you were born in the second Decan, or part, of the sign, you are also subject to the planetary influence of Mercury. The influence of Uranus, the planet of deviation, can be directly linked to your individuality, need for freedom and objectivity. In the same light, it is Mercury's mysterious power that is reflected in your masterful communication and mental agility. Your unique combination of planetary influences makes you more intellectually focused than the other Aquarius Decans. Your mind is one of your greatest strengths, and subsequently, you have the ability to overpower your emotions in most situations. While this allows you to make thoughtful decisions, it may also lead to your ambition taking precedence over your emotional needs. Take time for yourself and try not to be dissatisfied when reality can not keep up with your active imagination. In love, find a partner that also values openness, as an honest relationship will bring you the most satisfaction.

EDUCATION: Hogwarts New Zealand
HOGWARTS HOUSE:Hufflepuff
GRADUATION YEAR: 2057
FAVORITE CLASS: History of Magic, Charms
LEAST FAVORITE CLASS: Astronomy
CLUBS AND ACTIVITIES: Brotherhood of MAGIC (President), Quidditch
WAND: Curved 12 1/2 Inch Flexible Cedar Wand with Fairy Wing Core
✨ Cedar: 'You will never fool the Cedar carrier' - wielders of a Cedar wand have great strength of character and excellent perception of the motives of others.
✨ Fairy Wing: Wands with this core are good for charms spell-casting. Be warned that they do sometimes lead to failed hexes.

2MGlJzO.png

APPEARANCE:
PLAY BY: Troye Sivan
HAIR: Brown
EYES: Blue
BUILD: Slight
STYLE: Lucas wears very casual clothes, but can also often be seen in his school uniform.
OTHER DISTINGUISHING FEATURES: -

A LITTLE DEEPER:
PERSONALITY: Personality wise, Lucas is a sweet and social boy. He's a bit sensitive, but not overly so. He's very imaginative and gets caught up in stories easily. Lucas isn't really a leader, more of a follower. He wouldn't do anything against his nature like bully anyone, but he could easily be talked into mischief he wouldn't think of on his own. He can be very energetic too, having much enthusiasm for new things. When someone hurts him, Lucas can hold a grudge for a long time. Deep down, Lucas has always believed magic was real. He stopped saying it out loud after a certain age, but always had a feeling deep down that these worlds and all the wonder in the stories couldn't just be fake. So when he got the letter, it didn't take too long for Lucas to believe it. He was delighted, and while his parents needed a bit of convincing, Lucas already imagined himself on grand adventures with monsters and unicorns.

4AwNjjp.png

ENFP - "THE CAMPAIGNER"
The Campaigner personality is a true free spirit. They are often the life of the party, but unlike types in the Explorer Role group, Campaigners are less interested in the sheer excitement and pleasure of the moment than they are in enjoying the social and emotional connections they make with others. Charming, independent, energetic and compassionate, the 7% of the population that they comprise can certainly be felt in any crowd.

ENFP - STRENGTHS:
Curious ✨ Observant ✨ Energetic and Enthusiastic ✨ Excellent Communicators ✨ Know How to Relax ✨ Very Popular and Friendly

ENFP - WEAKNESSES:
Poor Practical Skills ✨ Find it Difficult to Focus ✨ Overthink Things ✨ Get Stressed Easily ✨ Highly Emotional ✨ Independent to a Fault
4AwNjjp.png

HISTORY:
Lucas is a muggleborn student and the youngest sibling in his family. He's the only magical person in his family and didn't know about magic before now. Lucas grew up in Te Auau in New Zealand with two older sisters. When he was growing up, Lucas was always tagging along with his older sisters and their friends from a family living nearby, the Kaimarama's. Lucas became fast friends with the youngest Kaimarama Sebastian, and eventually joined them and his own siblings in a dungeons and dragons group. Lucas had a lot of fun in this, enjoying the magical setting and the creativity. Lucas firmly believed Sebastian makes up the best stories, and always tried his best to add his own contributions as well. He was always a very imaginative boy who can completely lose himself in a story or a game. It was sometimes hard for him to then stop and return to reality.

The older Kaimarama's started going to a mysterious boarding school, leaving Lucas one by one. His older sisters lost interest in the roleplaying games, and Lucas was left with only Sebastian. Until he left too, last year. Lucas had been hoping to ask his parents if he could go tot he same school the Kaimarama's went to, but it didn't pan out. Lucas has been lonely ever since his best friend left to a strange school, and a little resentful too deep down. He's been a little lost lately, but has been trying to fill his time by making up his own stories and elaborate games. The problem is that he doesn't really have anyone to share it with right now.
LIKES: Magic, stories, D&D, fantasy books, exploring, chocolate, singing
DISLIKES: Math, boring lectures, most vegetables
GOALS: To be a strong wizard
FEARS: To be bad at magic and have to return to the normal world
STRENGTHS: Lucas has a big imagination, which can help him in various situations. He often has an unique view on things, and can come up with good ideas. He's also very friendly, and never had trouble making friends.
WEAKNESSES: Lucas can sometimes be led by his emotions too much, and when he's angry he can hold a grudge for a while. He also tends to follow others, sometimes doing things he wouldn't do himself.
MIRROR OF ERISED: Himself as a master wizard
BOGGART: TBA
PATRONUS: TBA
AMORTENTIA: TBA

AESTHETIC:

FAMILY:
vWfdRUK.png
lrPC5ta.png
Name: Noah Fletcher
Relation: Father
Blood Status: Muggle
Marital Status: Married

Name: Olivia Fletcher
Relation: Mother
Blood Status: Muggle
Martial Status: Married
oBUVNCo.png
skSlaBP.png
Name: Ella Fletcher
Relation: Sister
Blood Status:
Muggle
Marital Status: Single
Name: Chloe Fletcher
Relation: Sister
Blood Status:
Muggle
Marital Status: Single

Kkb50Ol.gif

tFY3A55.png

F4pqHtX.gif

UDc5WV6.png

p2FWX1z.gif

HcyL0PX.png

UqRwimW.gif

npFNo2B.png

GO5xCv1.gif

gyTHpEd.png

M199Z7e.gif

Y8Uzoi8.png

QKobq1M.gif

NKWeRS9.png

rGwJNjb.gif

5LF5tfI.png
Credits: Name Meanings from here, Zodiac, Element and Planet from here, personality type and description from here

Last edited:
4AwNjjp.png
Roleplays Before First Year
Flights of FancyWith Sebastian KaimaramaNew Zealand

First Year

M27rU1i.png

"I still find it hard to believe magic is real. But it IS! I loved going to Hogwarts and learning actual magic spells. I met so many nice people too, and I can't believe I get to learn magic along side them. It's been incredible, and I already can't wait to go back. I do miss some things from the normal world when I'm there, though. Why can't we write with normal pens?"
Lucas' year started with a big betrayal when he found out his close friends the Kaimaramas knew magic was real, but had never told him. He stayed angry about this for a while, but was quickly drawn into the magic that was Hogwarts. He loved his lessons at Hogwarts, wanting to learn everything he could about the magical world. He really enjoyed his time in Hufflepuff and got to know a lot of his classmates. Some he liked more than others, but he plans to avoid the people who were mean. He hopes to make more friends in the next year, and learn better magical spells too. Lucas is also hopeful about joining the Quidditch team.
Lucas felt like he hadn't taken a proper breath since the moment he saw the castle. It was everything he could have hoped for, and more. It was so magical, to have lessons in a castle. It was enough to make him feel less upset, at least temporarily. It still hurt that his friends had gone to this school for years, years, and they hadn't told him, but the wonder of his surroundings was at least distracting him from how upset he had been. He was a little mad the train ride had been overshadowed by his emotions, but he was here now, and he was going to be a wizard. Lucas gasped as the hat started to sing, but then tried his best to listen along and memorize every word. He wanted so badly to remember every detail about this night, it felt special and magical to him. He looked at the hat with wide eyes as it started to call out names, suddenly nervous. Why did this have to be in front of the whole school? Despite how angry he was, Lucas glanced into the hall in the hopes of seeing Seb. But the hall was so full of students, it was impossible to see him anywhere. It didn't take too long for Lucas' name to be called, and when it was time, he took a deep breath before taking slow steps towards the stool. He closed his eyes after sitting down, waiting for the hat to be placed on his head.

"HUFFLEPUFF!"

Roleplays
No Longer ImaginaryBuying his wandOllivander's Wand Shop
Surprise ReunionWith William Kaimarama, Madeline Kaimarama, and Sebastian KaimaramaObsidian Harbour
On Our Way To A New World With Alexander Rogers New Zealand Express
First Night in the SettWith Linden Cullen, Casper Beckett, Roxas MckennaHufflepuff First Years Boys Dorm
Comics For DaysWith Stanislaw KurekThe Student Lounge
Comparing NotesWith Alexander RogersThe Fifth Floor Corridor
Brotherhood Meeting: Snowball Fight!With Abian Hunter, Linden Cullen,
And various others
The Great Lawn
Trial and ErrorWith Kasim SafirHufflepuff Common Room
Writer in the DarkWith Joey FrosethHufflepuff Common Room
Prodding PetalsWith Mary Lou PrindeouThe Hogwarts Garden
Seen a GhostHalloween Feast
With Elliot Briar
Great Hall
Bad NightsWith Casper BeckettHufflepuff First Years Boys Dorm
Sea of TranquilityWith Emerson Griffith and Elizabeth AddamsThe First Floor Corridor
Prepare for ExamsWith Jenna JusantreaHufflepuff Common Room
Wallflower HoursYule Ball
With Theodore Hoshino
Great Hall
First Year Quidditch PracticeWith Edward Elric, Stanislaw Kurek, Allison Beckett and Luxen Silverback IIThe Quidditch Pitch
Yellow for a Puff firstieReceiving a Rose
With Blaise Chevalier
Hufflepuff House Table
SpeechlessReceiving a Rose
With Alec Maxwell
Great Hall
And Now, WonderwallWith Lumio SkeyThe Courtyard
Strawberry CupcakeWith Clara McCarthyThe Kitchens
Let Me Share This Whole New World With YouWith Mary Lou PrindeouHufflepuff Common Room
Worth a ShotWith Otto BasherThe Fourth Floor Corridor
Passing on KnowledgeWith Elliot BriarThe Quidditch Pitch

First Year Marks
1st Year PotionsA
1st Year History of MagicE
1st Year CharmsE
1st Year TransfigurationA
1st Year AstronomyA
1st Year HerbologyA
1st Year FlyingO
1st Year Defence Against the Dark ArtsA
Grade Point Average4.5 (Between an A and E)
House points earned during year: 189
First Year Photos
4AwNjjp.png

Second Year

aO4ig5V.png

"I'm still not entirely used to magic, but it is slowly starting to become normal. I still like all my classes a lot, and I've made a few friends. The boys in my dormitory are all nice, and all very different. I was glad to talk to a few other muggleborns this year, it made me feel less alone. I hope I make the Quidditch team next year though! "

Lucas had a disappointment early on in the year when he wasn't chosen to be on the Hufflepuff Quidditch team. He got over it and managed to enjoy his second year at Hogwarts quite a bit. He grew closer to some of his year mates and met a few others, and he still really enjoyed learning spells in his classes. He also participated in the dueling tournament, making it to the final round. Lucas is looking forward to his third year, eager to see what the electives will be like.
Roleplays
Snake vs. Chokingpuff first strike!With Luxen Silverback II, Mary Lou Prindeou, Edward Elric, and Freya SongNew Zealand Express
Extra Quidditch PracticeWith Professor Grace Holland, Sapphire Michaels,
And various others
The Quidditch Pitch
Magic and RealityWith Roxas Mckenna, Emerson Griffith, Casper Beckett, and Linden CullenHufflepuff Second Years Boys Dorm
Curious About the DarkWith Alexander RogersThe Great Lawn
Hufflepuff House Meeting Y36/S1With ~Professor Landon Carter, Freya Song, Kasim Safir,
And various others
Hufflepuff Common Room
Muggleborn (and Raised) Support Group!With Poppy Perkins, Skylar Anderson, Chloe Chan, Abian Hunter
And various others
The Student Lounge
Hide and SeekWith Christina Holmgaard and Lumio SkeyThe Rosebush
Ice PrincessHalloween Feast
With Clara McCarthy and Nikko Blackwood
Great Hall
Y36 Brotherhood MeetingWith Abian Hunter,
And various others
The Brotherhood of MAGIC
Ghostly CakeWith Hildegard De Valeriane and Gabriella FisherAntiquated Lavatory
Create your own Christmas BaublesWith Emily Underwood,
And various others
Conglomerated Arts Room
LoiteringYule Ball
With Kia Sorens
Great Hall
FlyingWith Aonghas FergussonThe Quidditch Pitch
Small StepsWith Flynn NorthThe Forbidden Forest
DragonsWith Casper BeckettConglomerated Arts Room
Y36 Dueling Match #2Duelling Tournament
With Ryan Fisk
The Duelling Chamber
Y36 Dueling Match #16Duelling Tournament
With Linden Cullen
The Duelling Chamber
Y36 Dueling Match #22Duelling Tournament
With Leia Hume
The Duelling Chamber
Fledgling Fletcher RoseReceiving a Rose
With Elliot Briar
Hufflepuff Second Years Boys Dorm
Yellow Rose for a HufflepuffReceiving a Rose
With Penny Wills
Hufflepuff House Table
Jealousy of CouplesValentine's Dance
With Leia Hume
Great Hall

Second Year Marks
2nd Year PotionsA
2nd Year History of MagicP
2nd Year CharmsP
2nd Year TransfigurationP
2nd Year AstronomyA
2nd Year HerbologyP
2nd Year Defence Against the Dark ArtsA
Grade Point Average3.6 (Between a P and A)
House points earned during year: 182
Second Year Photos

4AwNjjp.png

Third Year

Od2mlOK.png

"Now that I've finished my third year, I finally feel like I'm at home at Hogwarts. I rarely ever jump anymore when something moves that shouldn't be moving, and I'm vaguely disappointed whenever I have to go home so I can't use magic for a while. Though I'm also happy to see my parents and sisters, obviously. I'm happy I made the Quidditch team this year as alternate seeker, and I hope to do even more next year."

In his third year, Lucas became a bit more confident and social, connecting with his classmates and older Hufflepuff friends more and more. He also joined the Hufflepuf Quidditch team as alternate seeker, something he was incredibly happy about, even though the team lost pretty badly. He really looks up to Elliot, the current seeker, and hopes to learn a lot from him next year before he graduates. Lucas also hopes to spend some more time with Lumio, the boy he has a pretty big crush on.

Roleplays
In a Train, Once AgainWith Alexander RogersNew Zealand Express
Settling InWith Connor Holland, Kasim Safir, and Freya SongHufflepuff Common Room
Surprising EncounterWith Casper BeckettThe Second Floor Corridor
Y37 Brotherhood Welcome MeetingWith Abian Hunter, Lumio Skey, Knox Ivers,
And various others
The Brotherhood of MAGIC
Napoleon!Halloween Feast
With Lumio Skey
Great Hall
Kissing a Frog or a PrinceWith Kasim SafirHufflepuff Third Years Boys Dorm
CAC Y37 S1 - Christmas Cards and Yule Ball invitationsWith Emily Underwood, Sawyer Carnahan, Estella Fuentes
And various others
Conglomerated Arts Room
Cupcake for the NightYule Ball
With Clara McCarthy
Great Hall
Hufflepuff Camp Fire Y37/S2With ~Professor Landon Carter, Ana Sofia Burleigh, Lillith MontgomeryThe Great Lawn
Chocolate Chip CookiesWith Clara McCarthyThe Kitchens
Surprising SweetsWith Lillith MontgomeryThe Kitchens
New HeightsWith Flynn NorthThe Quidditch Pitch
CourageValentine's Dance
With Casper Beckett
Great Hall
Y37 Duelling Match #7Duelling Tournament
With Lumio Skey
The Duelling Chamber
Magpies and FriendsWith Linden CullenThe Great Lawn
Moment Of PeaceWith Kasim Safir and Connor HollandHufflepuff Common Room
Grumpy FacesWith Lumio SkeyThe Student Lounge
What A Lovely Day To Be OutsideWith Christina Holmgaard and With Alexis KingThe Great Lawn

Third Year Photos

4AwNjjp.png

Fourth Year

F0zPBdp.png

"Time is going fast, I can't believe I'm already done with my fourth year at Hogwarts. I'm pretty used to all the magic stuff now, though I still learn about a lot of new things in my classes. This year was pretty frustrating, as the boy I liked started dating one of my friends. But I tried not to pay too much attention to it. It all worked out in the end anyway, as now I'm the one dating Connor. I still feel a bit sad about the fight with Casper, but I think it all got resolved in the end. I just hope I'm ready for my fifth year."

In Lucas' fourth year, he asked his crush Nikko Blackwood out to the yule ball. To his disappointment, this didn't end up with them dating, as Nikko started dating Connor Holland instead. Around this time, Lucas got into a fight with his friend Casper, as the other boy was upset with him for not spending as much time with him. Thankfully, things worked out in the end, as the boys apologized to each other. At the Valentine's Dance, Connor asked Lucas out after breaking up with Nikko. To Lucas' surprise, the older boy asked him to be his boyfriend at the dance. While Lucas hadn't really seen Connor in that way before, he accepted and quickly fell for the older boy. He is really looking forward to playing on the Quidditch team together in the upcoming year.

Roleplays
Makutu Dinette's Decorate your Cupcake Competition!With Elizabeth Wespurt, Clifton Ward,
And various others
Mākutu Dinette
Y38 Start of Year Feast!With ~Professor Katherine Alicastell,
And various others
Great Hall
Hufflepuff House Meeting Y38/S1With ~Professor Landon Carter, Elliot Briar, Connor Holland, Kasim Safir
And various others
Hufflepuff Common Room
Quiet and Sad ThoughtsWith Addison BeckettThe Lakefront
Common GroundWith Nikko BlackwoodThe Quidditch Pitch
Y38 Muggleborn (and Raised) Support GroupWith Poppy Perkins,
And various others
The Student Lounge
The Direct ApproachWith Kasim Safir, Freya Song, and Connor HollandHufflepuff Fifth Years Boys Dorm
Y38 Brotherhood Welcome Meeting!With Noel Waldgrave, Simon Thorne, Lysander Summers, Flynn North,
And various others
The Brotherhood of MAGIC
A Direct QuestionWith Nikko BlackwoodThe Third Floor Corridor
Seeing StarsWith Blake IronsThe Quidditch Pitch
Old SecretsWith Casper BeckettHufflepuff Fourth Years Boys Dorm
If You Want ToYule Ball
With Nikko Blackwood
Great Hall
The TruthWith Addison BeckettThe Lakefront
The Lynx BoysWith Linden Cullen and Jordan HarrisThe Quidditch Pitch
Hiding AwayWith Kasim SafirHufflepuff Fifth Years Boys Dorm
YellowReceiving a Rose
With Jenna Jusantrea
Hufflepuff Common Room
Summertime in yellow is everywhereReceiving a Rose
With Elisabeth Easterling
Hufflepuff House Table
Last Rose for a PuffReceiving a Rose
With Rosalind Lockwood
The Fourth Floor Corridor
Overdue CelebrationWith Elliot Briar, Connor Holland, Kasim Safir,
And various others
Hufflepuff Common Room
ApologiesWith Casper BeckettThe Great Lawn
Off Your FeetValentine's Dance
With Connor Holland
Great Hall
Y38 S2 | Brotherhood Lake PartyWith Simon Thorne, Noel Waldgrave, Flynn North,
And various others
The Lakefront
Y38 Duelling Match #10Duelling Tournament
With Lumio Skey
The Duelling Chamber
Y38 Duelling Match #20Duelling Tournament
With Leia Hume
The Duelling Chamber
Y38 End Of Year Feast!With ~Professor Katherine Alicastell,
And various others
Great Hall

Fourth Year Photos

Last edited:
4AwNjjp.png

Fifth Year

VyJ9jIm.png

"This year started badly, with Connor dumping me out of nowhere. I was really upset about it for a while, and still don't think I can be as close to Connor ever again. Unfortunately, I'll have to see him on the Quidditch team. We also have a lot of friends in common. I got a prefect's badge this year, which was a bit of a surprise. I also managed to (somehow) help Hufflepuff to victory enough times for us to win the Quidditch cup. That was pretty cool."

Lucas' fifth year was a busy one. After Connor broke up with him he was pretty sad for a while, but he put all of his focus and energy into Quidditch. It clearly helped, as Lucas managed to catch the snitch in both the games against other houses. For the first time in a long time, Slytherin didn't get the cup but Hufflepuff did. Lucas was pretty proud of that achievement, even if he knew it had been mostly luck. He also grew a bit closer to Linden over the course of this year, but his recent history with Connor made him reluctant to start a relationship with another friend and teammate.

Roleplays
Y39 Prefects MeetingWith Noel Waldgrave, Adorah Zumwalt, Leia Hume,
And various others
Prefects Common Room
Hufflepuff House Meeting Y39/S1With ~Professor Landon Carter, Kasim Safir,
And various others
Hufflepuff Common Room
Ill-advised PatrollingWith Linden CullenThe Sixth Floor Corridor
What Can't Be Taken BackWith Connor HollandThe Hogwarts Garden
Homework and Hanging OutWith Christina HolmgaardThe Student Lounge
Celebration Time!With Amy Jewel, Kasim Safir, Jordan Harris,Hufflepuff Common Room
Y39 Brotherhood Welcome MeetingWith Noel Waldgrave, Simon Thorne, René Tofilau, Flynn North, Francis Merriwick,
And various others
The Brotherhood of MAGIC
Urge To PickWith Connor HollandHufflepuff Common Room
Hiding on the SidelinesYule Ball
With Nikko Blackwood
Great Hall
Prefects Y39 S2 GatheringWith Adorah Zumwalt, Noel Waldgrave,
And various others
Prefects Common Room
Punch and People WatchingValentine's Dance
With Linden Cullen
Great Hall
Hufflepuff Victory Party!With Connor Holland, Linden Cullen, Jordan Harris,
And various others
Hufflepuff Common Room
Y39 Duelling Match #12Duelling Tournament
With Leia Hume
The Duelling Chamber
Y39 S2 | Brotherhood and Heta Omega Bonfire PartyWith Simon Thorne, Noel Waldgrave, Samantha Jacobs,
And various others
The Great Lawn
Victory Party!!With Amy Jewel, Tilly Drage, Linden Cullen,
And various others
Hufflepuff Common Room
Y39 End of Year Feast!With Estella Fuentes, ~Professor Katherine Alicastell,
And various others
Great Hall

Fifth Year Photos

4AwNjjp.png

Sixth Year

LjfDUl8.png

"My sixth year was weird and a little bittersweet. For the most part, it was the same as it ever was. I'm glad I made up with Connor, and I was sad I couldn't get Hufflepuff to victory for him. But things with Linden started to feel a bit strained, especially with Casper and Kas in the mix. Then Kas got expelled, which really sucked. I'm not looking forward to my next year at all."

Lucas started his sixth year optimistic, hanging out with his friends and boyfriend and generally enjoying himself. He was made co-leader of the brotherhood, which he picked up along with Lumio Skey. He made up with Connor at the start of the year, which was a relief for him. He also spent more time with his boyfriend Linden. But tensions started between them when Lucas got into an argument with Casper. Kas being there didn't help. Lucas was devastated when Kas got expelled at the end of the year, though he had trouble putting it into words. He felt less connected to Linden, and Lucas ended the year wondering if he should keep dating him.

Roleplays
Just Two Boys Hanging OutWith Linden CullenObsidian Harbour
Leaders Unite!With Lumio SkeyThe Brotherhood of MAGIC
Y40 Prefects MeetingWith Chloë Thompson, Connor Holland, Linden Cullen,
And various others
Prefects Common Room
Hufflepuff House Meeting Y40/S1With ~Professor Landon Carter, René Tofilau,
And various others
Hufflepuff Common Room
Burying The HatchetWith Connor HollandPrefects Common Room
Y40 Welcome Meeting - Get To Know Your BrotherWith Lumio Skey, Branson Archer, Louis Alcott,
And various others
The Brotherhood of MAGIC
A GlitterbombWith Liusaidh FergussonPrefects Common Room
Snitch SwarmWith Flynn NorthThe Quidditch Pitch
And I’ll Be the PrincessHalloween Feast
With Linden Cullen
Great Hall
Yuletide JoyYule Ball
With Linden Cullen
Great Hall
Yellow smells like Butter PopcornReceiving a Rose
With Niamh Eriksen
The Second Floor Corridor
Loud YellowReceiving a Rose
With Isaiah Thompson
Hufflepuff House Table
A Final and Most Beautiful Red RoseReceiving a Rose
With Rosie Archer
The Fourth Floor Corridor
Yellow for a Favorite FellowReceiving a Rose
With Jordan Harris
Hufflepuff Common Room
CACOPHANY OUTSIDE THE COMMON ROOMReceiving a Rose
With Hester MacGillivray
The Second Floor Corridor
Grande FlowernaleReceiving a Rose
With Elara Chatelain
Hufflepuff House Table
Roses and Their ThornsWith Kasim Safir, Linden Cullen, and Casper BeckettHufflepuff Sixth Years Boys Dorm
Lucas, Linden and the other L WordValentine's Dance
With Linden Cullen
Great Hall
Hufflepuff Victory PartyWith Connor Holland, Leonardo Orr, Felix Carnahan,
And various others
Hufflepuff Common Room
Y40 Duelling Match #12Duelling Tournament
With Ryan Fisk
The Duelling Chamber
Y40 Dueling Match #22Duelling Tournament
With Lumio Skey
The Duelling Chamber
DebatingWith Linden Cullen, Lumio Skey,
And various others
The Student Lounge

Sixth Year Photos

4AwNjjp.png

Seventh Year

FxfKNXA.png

"I didn't expect to get the Head Boy badge, honestly. I thought it would have gone to Linden. I didn't mind it, but it did make my final year very busy. Between that, being Quidditch captain and running the brotherhood with Lumio I had a lot to do. Not to mention the NEWTs. I think I managed okay, but it wasn't my best year."

Lucas started this year feeling a little lost. He spent a lot of it feeling grumpy and lonely, frustrated with his friends who left Hogwarts the year before. He had broken up with Linden over break, but even though he had been the one to initiate the breakup he did miss him. Lucas had a very busy year, which distracted him a bit from his emotions. He is a little nervous about his future, but hopeful he might have a shot as a Quidditch player.

Roleplays
To the Moon and BackWith Linden CullenNew Zealand
Hufflepuff House Meeting Y41/S1With ~Professor Landon Carter,
And various others
Hufflepuff Common Room
Prefects Meeting Y41 S1With Leia Hume,
And various others
Prefects Common Room
Brotherhood Meet and Greet: S1 Intro MeetingWith Lumio Skey,
And various others
The Brotherhood of MAGIC
A Frosty WelcomeWith Linden Cullen and Casper BeckettHufflepuff Seventh Years Boys Dorm
Macho Macho ManHalloween Feast
With Finn Madison
Great Hall
Another Victory PartyWith Tilly Drage, Renata Stepanova,
And various others
Hufflepuff Common Room
That’s What You GetWith Kasim SafirThe Owlery
Strategies for the FutureWith Nikko BlackwoodThe Courtyard
Showing My Face HereYule Ball
With Allison Beckett and Ryan Fisk
Great Hall
A Heads UpWith Linden CullenHufflepuff Seventh Years Boys Dorm
Brotherhood End of Year PartyWith Lumio Skey,
And various others
The Brotherhood of MAGIC
Face to FaceWith Kasim SafirGreat Hall
Once a Badger, Always a BadgerWith Linden CullenGreat Hall

Seventh Year Photos

Lucas had already been feeling nervous and jittery about his upcoming speech before he had seen the literal minister was the one hosting graduation this year. He tried to tell himself that it didn't matter, but it was definitely even scarier. As intimidating as Professor Alicastell could be, Lucas was at least fairly sure she didn't have the power to put anyone directly into azkaban. Not that he thought that was likely to happen if he gave a bad speech, but it was at least a vague possibility. He was grateful he had agreed with Leia that she would go first, he watched her as she stepped up to the podium and held her speech. It was nice, though not very long. It was with a jolt of alarm that Lucas realized her speech was almost over and he would have to step up soon. When it was time, he swallowed nervously and stepped forward, the piece of parchment with his speech written on it trembling in his hands.

He cleared his throat, eyes scanning the crowd in front of him. He spotted Kas and Connor and felt his shoulders relax slightly, they had come. Then he launched into his speech. "Welcome everyone, both graduates and guests," he said, glad to hear his voice waver only a little bit. "It is a strange day, today. The end of something truly magical, but also the beginning of so much more. I think I speak for all of us when I say we wouldn't be the same person today if we hadn't gone to Hogwarts." He paused, taking a deep breath. "For me, as a muggleborn, I fell in love with magic the moment I stepped into these halls. Everything about this world felt amazing to me. I couldn't believe I was really learning magic. I loved learning new spells, learning to play Quidditch... everything." Lucas hesitated for a moment before going on, he knew he had to get this out. "But it took me a few years to realize it isn't all... flying brooms and colorful sparks. Like any other place, the magical world has its lesser sides. Prejudice, ancient rules and beliefs that probably should be challenged a bit more often, harsh consequences to small infractions..." He stumbled over his words for a moment, gaze moving to Kas and away. He had to steer away from this now, but he hoped Kas understood what he meant. "No place is perfect, all we can do is try to make things better. I think that's something we can strive for." He said, voice rising a bit as he found his stride. "I think that's something we all have to strive for. Class of 2057, whatever it is you'll do after Hogwarts, try to work for a better world. Challenge things when they need to be challenged and trust your instincts to do what's right. I think that's all we can do." He glanced at his paper, realizing he had gone off-script a bit. He nodded at the Minister, hoping again that she wouldn't arrest him. Then he nodded at the audience. "Thank you." He said, before stepping back.

Lucas was glad his speech was over, feeling mostly relieved as he sat down and waited for his name to be called. He watched as Casper and Linden sat very close, realizing they were holding hands. He looked away, feeling unreasonably annoyed. He knew he had no reason to resent them, but he felt weird about it. He clapped for his classmates as they received their diplomas one by one. Then it was Lucas' turn to get up on the stage again. He walked up and quietly thanked the Minister as she handed him his diploma. He then returned to his seat. This all felt very surreal and weird, he didn't quite feel like he was actually graduating.

Last edited:
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back