Y36 Student Plots (S1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daphhhh! Got someee for yaa.

Emilia x Athena x Derek x Drama: This will happen for sure. Athena will be mad at Derek for him talking to Emilia. Athena and Emilia will sure cross paths and people choosing sides or something. We have to do one with them. Also Christina could get a bit in the middle since she likes both.

Alice x Isabelle: I neglect Isabelle so much. She see's Alice I think as her only friend or something xd So perhaps they can have fun together. She is still heartbroken as well by Vader so eating chocolate together perhaps.

Tyler x Lauren: She hates him already haha. I'm sure if they crossed paths they will get in a conflict easily.

Eric x Noel: I can see them clashing over Minnie's ''friendship'' once. And still Noel will not like Eric, but he feels a bit guilty over the slugs. Perhaps in a good mood he will say sorry. If Eric doesn't do anything that he doesn't like haha.

Aisa x Noel: They can hang out too perhaps. Noel is getting a bit more serious with study and wants to keep a good name.

Lucas x Christina: Christina can be a bit of a rule breaker because of her curiousity for stuff. She tries to be a good student, but fails mostly. Trying too hard to be like Athena and the cousins. She can drag him into an adventure for sure.

Violette x Giselle: In the swing topic she see's her from afar ofcourse. So I'm sure she doesn't leave the best impression. I think Giselle would be a bit mean.

Ahahaha your turn.

Violeta x Diana: They have never RPed, but maybe they can butt heads pretty hard? Violeta hates gossip, but she is very fashionable and nice otherwise. So, we can try for some drama?

Vegeta x Abian: I am wanting him to have some more friends now that he has turned over a new leaf. And maybe throw in Goku for another option?

Thyonia x Tyler: Okay, so if Blake and Thyonia do have a very brief thing, it would be hilarious to see if Thyonia and Tyler got along, or whatever. I remember once that Tyler talked to Thyonia's twin a couple of times, so there is some very small history there.

Cyrus x Eric: Cyrus is kind of...bleak when it comes to people and reputation. Maybe he can try to make friends out of Eric?

Arihi x Iris: Chase has been telling Arihi to get out and meet new people, so she would get along with Iris. Arihi loves nature and other forms of magic, like ancient runes.

Beau x Augustus: I think that these two would be pretty cool. Beau feels really different and awkward because he is deaf. Also, Beau would be confused on to how Leia is treating him XD
Also, I still think that he and Kalif would make a good pair too.

Riku x Lucas: Oh, a follower? I think that the Mckenna boys might take advantage of that.

Jade x Violette: I don't know why I thought of those two, I just think that they should rp together...
Diana is always easy to make drama with, they probably can easily butt heads. I'm curious to see how Vegeta and Abian would get along, so that would definitely be an option. Abian's very easygoing. Though... would he know about his past with Vader?

Hahaha Tyler and Thyonia sounds fun, but maybe we can wait until after Blake has a thing with her?

Eric is difficult to make friends with, but they could try. Arihi and Iris sounds like fun! They could bond over ancient runes maybe? They are dorm mates, so they already know each other.

About Augustus... I'm curious to try both. But really not sure how things will go xD

Very eager to have Lucas get in trouble for following the wrong people, so if you have ideas that could be really great.

What is Jade like?

Daphhhh! Got someee for yaa.

Emilia x Athena x Derek x Drama: This will happen for sure. Athena will be mad at Derek for him talking to Emilia. Athena and Emilia will sure cross paths and people choosing sides or something. We have to do one with them. Also Christina could get a bit in the middle since she likes both.

Alice x Isabelle: I neglect Isabelle so much. She see's Alice I think as her only friend or something xd So perhaps they can have fun together. She is still heartbroken as well by Vader so eating chocolate together perhaps.

Tyler x Lauren: She hates him already haha. I'm sure if they crossed paths they will get in a conflict easily.

Eric x Noel: I can see them clashing over Minnie's ''friendship'' once. And still Noel will not like Eric, but he feels a bit guilty over the slugs. Perhaps in a good mood he will say sorry. If Eric doesn't do anything that he doesn't like haha.

Aisa x Noel: They can hang out too perhaps. Noel is getting a bit more serious with study and wants to keep a good name.

Lucas x Christina: Christina can be a bit of a rule breaker because of her curiousity for stuff. She tries to be a good student, but fails mostly. Trying too hard to be like Athena and the cousins. She can drag him into an adventure for sure.

Violette x Giselle: In the swing topic she see's her from afar ofcourse. So I'm sure she doesn't leave the best impression. I think Giselle would be a bit mean.

The drama between Athena Emilia and Derek is very interesting. I wonder if Athena will notice Emilia didn't pick her (or anyone) as co president for Heta Omega. If they weren't fighting she probably would have :r Christina getting in the middle of it could be good too!

Eager for Alice and Isabella to hang out again. We can say they spent time together off screen too.

Tyler and Lauren sounds like a disaster waiting to happen, could be fun!

Eric would be very mad if Noel commented on his friendship with Minnie, especially as he feels a little weird about it already, honestly. He also isn't likely to forgive him for the worm thing.

I think Aisa thinks Noel is alright, though she's not terribly impressed by him. She's not terribly impressed with anyone though xD

Would be interested in Christina dragging Lucas into an adventure!

Violette definitely gets the impression Giselle is mean, and might avoid her... doesn't mean we should let her :r

Amazing!

I can start the one for Emilia and Athena when the new year starts. And the one for Tyler and Lauren. Also gonna start a train topic perhaps Violette can join if she doesn't have one yet? Perhaps you want to start some others you like? I will start one for Christina and Lucas also than.

Amazing!

I can start the one for Emilia and Athena when the new year starts. And the one for Tyler and Lauren. Also gonna start a train topic perhaps Violette can join if she doesn't have one yet? Perhaps you want to start some others you like? I will start one for Christina and Lucas also than.
i could start something for Alice and Isabella, and one for Noelle. Would you want Eric or Aisa to plot with him first?

I'd love Emerson and Lucas. I'm starting to feel like we should do a big Hufflepuff boy topic with everyone.

I'm very intrigued by Bada and Tyler. I could see them giving it a try, though I could also see him finding her boring, but that doesn't mean he won't take her on a date perhaps. We'll have to throw them together, but I think they could be very fun at a dance xD

Jasper and Everly sound interesting, I'd love to throw them together and see how they are. I'd love to have them get into some mischief together.

I'm very interested in the seventh year girl dorm party. I always felt like we should do more with them, as they are relatively active. Maybe we could do Mars and Emilia a little earlier on? I think that would be very interesting and some very good conflict, Emilia would be hurt that she's not taking her side, and I like the idea of her not being invited to the party after that xD I love that idea a lot.
Yes! Should we do an open topic for the Huff boys somewhere nearer the start of the year?

He probably would find her boring xD Mostly because she won't voice her opinion much she'd probably even let him pick the color they coordinate for a dance as well xD We should set up a plot for them to talk again!

Yes! Mischief is always fun, I can see them tossing water balloons over the stairs or something similar.

And yesyesyes I'm very down with Mars and Emilia not having the same opinion on the matter and conflict arising, great way to end their school years xD

So we have a few threads to step up and I see many people responding with many thread ideas for you, so let's space some of these out? Mars and Emilia we should probably do before Halloween before much in the Emilia/Athena/Derek situation changes. Maybe we start with the huff boys coming back start of term and then one of the younger couples as well either BxT or ExJ and then when we close one couple we start the thread for the next? I could start the boys thread in the dorms if you wanted to pick one of the fifth year sets to start for now?

This topic is getting huge, so if I forget to reply to anyone please nudge me... @_@

Yes! Should we do an open topic for the Huff boys somewhere nearer the start of the year?

He probably would find her boring xD Mostly because she won't voice her opinion much she'd probably even let him pick the color they coordinate for a dance as well xD We should set up a plot for them to talk again!

Yes! Mischief is always fun, I can see them tossing water balloons over the stairs or something similar.

And yesyesyes I'm very down with Mars and Emilia not having the same opinion on the matter and conflict arising, great way to end their school years xD

So we have a few threads to step up and I see many people responding with many thread ideas for you, so let's space some of these out? Mars and Emilia we should probably do before Halloween before much in the Emilia/Athena/Derek situation changes. Maybe we start with the huff boys coming back start of term and then one of the younger couples as well either BxT or ExJ and then when we close one couple we start the thread for the next? I could start the boys thread in the dorms if you wanted to pick one of the fifth year sets to start for now?

Steph!

I would like a Hufflepuff boys topic, maybe @Casper Beckett @Linden Cullen @Tiziano Edogawa and / or Roxas could be in it? It'd be open for any Hufflepuff boys, but since the boys mentioned above have expressed interest in RPing with Lucas this year maybe we can kill multiple birds with one stone.

Tyler and Bada sound interesting, but I also talked to Tamara earlier in the topic about Tyler potentially going with @Emily Underwood to one of the events. Maybe he can take one to the yule ball and the other to valentine's? What do you guys think? Still in for having him meet both of them earlier on and seeing how they get along, though!

I'm very keen on Jasper and Everly! Water balloons sounds exactly like something he'd do. Maybe she would be doing it and he stumbles across her? Or the other way around. Could be fun too if he's her victim first, and then joins her xD I could start this!

I think Mars and Emilia we should do soon, yes, so we can play on the drama later in the year. But we could let it wait a little bit longer too, there may be some developments if Athena and Emilia talk soon. I'm happy to let that lie for a bit, but doing it before Halloween is smart.

Maybe we do ExJ for now, with the boy dorm topic?

Diana x Violetta: I cannot wait for some drama, since I feel like I haven't had much.

Vegeta x Abian: It depends on how oblivious Abian is. But, if he did, he would also know a little bit about how Vegeta stopped all bully attempts.

Tyler x Thyonia: Sure can!

Eric x Cyrus: I feel like Cyrus would approach him xD

Arihi x Iris: Would you like me to start these two? They can be in the dorm!

Augustus x Kalif/Beau: I can start something with Kalif and then after that one, we can do Beau!

Riku x Lucas: I can ask @Zennon Baros and we can get something going!

Jade x Violette: Jade is a bit more of the quiet type. I might be just looking at their face claims and see some sort of similarity.

Diana x Violetta: I cannot wait for some drama, since I feel like I haven't had much.

Vegeta x Abian: It depends on how oblivious Abian is. But, if he did, he would also know a little bit about how Vegeta stopped all bully attempts.

Tyler x Thyonia: Sure can!

Eric x Cyrus: I feel like Cyrus would approach him xD

Arihi x Iris: Would you like me to start these two? They can be in the dorm!

Augustus x Kalif/Beau: I can start something with Kalif and then after that one, we can do Beau!

Riku x Lucas: I can ask @Zennon Baros and we can get something going!

Jade x Violette: Jade is a bit more of the quiet type. I might be just looking at their face claims and see some sort of similarity.
Diana & Violetta, I'm very eager about this but I also am trying to think what could get them to clash xD though I don't think she'll need much, she'll be in a bad mood from Cole not being there.

Vegeta and Abian, I think he might be somewhat aware, might be more interesting. I could start this?

Eric & Cyrus maybe we can do this one a bit later?

Arihi and Iris, sounds good! Maybe open so their dorm mates could join if they want?

Am good with Augustus and Kalif now, and I'll write Beau and Augustus down for later.

Rika & Lucas also maybe a bit later? I'll write it down.

Jade & Violette, Violette is also very quiet. Could be fun to see. Maybe we can wait to see where they get sorted first?

All right, so if I am reading this right, we are doing three, Diana x Violeta, Kalif x Augustus, and Vegeta x Abian
unless the dorm one is also one right now? I have down that Imma start Diana's and Augustus'

All right, so if I am reading this right, we are doing three, Diana x Violeta, Kalif x Augustus, and Vegeta x Abian
unless the dorm one is also one right now? I have down that Imma start Diana's and Augustus'
I was thinking we could do the dorm one soon too, but I could add that one to my to start list?

Teigs I didn't mean this much when I asked for plot ideas from you instead of yelling at Donna

But I like these ideas so lets see what we can do

Diana and Cordelia is very interesting. I think Diana could easily make a bad impression, as that is what she does with most people xD but we can see how it goes between them.

Chrys is a tough one. You bring many interesting ideas and I'm trying to figure out what would fit. I think Abian and Chrysander could be interesting just to see how they interact, as they've been dorm mates. Maybe could be combined with the topic with Marco? Or something on its own, I don't mind.

As for romance, I don't have a ton planned for next year he could complicate, haha. I can actually offer him Lars maybe as someone he could flirt with? Lars has dated one boy and I kind of want him to explore a bit more over the next years, but I'm not entirely sure how he'd react to Chrys yet. I could see him curious and interested in the flirting, but I could also see Chrys intimidating him a lot. What do you think? I'm happy to talk more about your other ideas too, though. Let me know!

Alice is going to be feeling a lot better next year with some time and distance, and I think it would be good for her to talk to Rowan. Though I do think the competitive angle is very interesting to explore. Happy to do a roleplay with them whenever you can. Same with Abian and Rowan, he would help her get into skating if she wants.

Lucas and his dormmates is interesting too! I don't really know much about Tizi or Roxas, but maybe Roxas could be interesting to start with? I don't think the stuff with Casper gave Lucas a very good impression of Tizi, though I'm happy to explore that too. Lucas also has an interest in Quidditch and wants to try out next year, Tizi also talked about that in a rose thread with Jasper, so maybe a bit later on we could have them bond over that?

Augustus and Tizi sound like they could be very funny. I get the feeling Augustus would be very confused by him xD

Ivy and Reid could be very cool! I think a friend who doesnt'take his studies seriously could both be a good source of frustration for Ivy and kind of a glimpse into a less pressured life. I'm curious to see how they would interect.

Violette and Cami could be interesting as well. They seem very different, but Violette could use someone like that. Violette is not a pushover either, she's quiet but not as timid as I first thought, which is sometihng Cami might encourage I feel?

We should probably spread these out a bit so we're not overwhelmed xD
Omg, I kept typing up a reply and then leaving it half done ahaha soz

Cordelia and Diana can be something we work on when the school officially starts. I could see a bit of a rivalry there. They've got vastly different interests and Cordelia doesn't want to be in the school like at all, so there isn't much she's going to want to like, least of all the people. She's go off on pretty much anyone for any reason, which will be fun because back at HS she was a prefect and she's now lost the privilege which she'd find completely unacceptable.

ChrysxAbian: Chrys would try to hit on Abian, so I'd be interested to see how that goes for him. These days, with Elsie dead, who he was good friends with, he's trying to use this to distract himself as well, so he doesn't have to think about how much he misses a friend. We could do this whenever as it's not an urgent topic, and I'll probably have Chrys mention Abian a couple of times in other threads as well, though "gaining courage" is not something he needs to worry about since he's incredibly cocky, if he wanted to ask Abian out, he'd just do it. So we can see what happens! Failing that, Chrys would be friendly with him, he doesn't really hold grudges to anyone as he doesn't take anything seriously enough to do that. Relationships included. Them being friends would probably be helpful for Chrys, bit of a calming influence if you will.

LarsxChrys: Chrys can absolutely be intimidating, particularly flaunting himself given he knows how good he looks and that a lot of people would find him attractive. He wouldn't know a lot about Lars, but I could see him taking a bit of a liking to his personality. Generally, Chrys likes boldness, but he finds the more reserved people curious as well. The only serious relationship he had after all, was Onyx who was very different to Lars, dramatic and flirty, so he would find the difference to be refreshing and would try not to make the same mistake with Lars that he made with Onyx as well. If nothing else, it might be nice for Lars to have someone interested in him, and for Chrys to willingly flirt with him and enjoy spending time with him. Chrys in exchange would enjoy not having to spend time with people who know Elsie and would ask him how he was feeling all the time as he's generally fairly decent at masking all of that. I can see it being a nice rp, since Chrys would be really interested in Lars and ask him all sorts of things about his hobbies. He could kind of get more of an understanding of who he is from being Quidditch Captain too, since Chrys likes Quidditch, but doesn't hold loyalties to his house since his best friend is on the Slytherin team.

AlicexRowanxAbian: I feel like this would most likely take place in the second semester as Rowan won't be around much during the first semester. People would be forgiven for thinking she wasn't even at the school given she won't attend classes or anything either. Once she's feeling better, I'd love to plan a bit more for rps with both! I definitely want her to make an effort, perhaps in Elsie's honour, to reach out and make friends with people she wouldn't normally approach since she's not great with communication or keeping up with people. That was always Elsie's strength.

LucasxTizixRoxas: I definitely think for now that Roxas and Lucas would bond better than Tizi, who still has a tendency to steal his dorm mates things, and he doesn't limit it to his dormmates either, so if your characters are ever missing anything, Tizi probably has it in his trunk, but he didn't "steal it" he "borrowed it", ahaha, according to him anyway. We can see what happenssss

AugustusxTizi: we can do this a little when school properly starts back? I know we both have a couple of rps we've already committed to for these times.

IvyxReid: It might also be a case of she has a bit of influence on him too, since he'd see her studying and maybe be a bit like "oh maybe I should take this a bit more seriously," but it wouldn't be until later on if their friendship spans more than a couple of interactions, hard to really tell until they've interacted!

ViolettexCami: Cami's definitely vocal on things she cares about, so it would be fun to have them mingle a little and we can see what works best for them. Cami's got a couple of different sides to her, and depending on how she meets Violette and how they get along could change the parameters of their friendship and stuff, you know? So we can work more on that.

I would like a Hufflepuff boys topic, maybe @Casper Beckett @Linden Cullen @Tiziano Edogawa and / or Roxas could be in it? It'd be open for any Hufflepuff boys, but since the boys mentioned above have expressed interest in RPing with Lucas this year maybe we can kill multiple birds with one stone.

That sounds good. the huffleboys do seem like a good dorm group
at least it would sound good so long as no birds get killed. Linden would be rather upset if they kill birds. (birds dying of a natural cause, such as injury, despite best efforts to save them would be allowed)

Omg, I kept typing up a reply and then leaving it half done ahaha soz

Cordelia and Diana can be something we work on when the school officially starts. I could see a bit of a rivalry there. They've got vastly different interests and Cordelia doesn't want to be in the school like at all, so there isn't much she's going to want to like, least of all the people. She's go off on pretty much anyone for any reason, which will be fun because back at HS she was a prefect and she's now lost the privilege which she'd find completely unacceptable.

Would Cordelia approach Diana? We could see this a bit later, I'll try to think of something good.

ChrysxAbian: Chrys would try to hit on Abian, so I'd be interested to see how that goes for him. These days, with Elsie dead, who he was good friends with, he's trying to use this to distract himself as well, so he doesn't have to think about how much he misses a friend. We could do this whenever as it's not an urgent topic, and I'll probably have Chrys mention Abian a couple of times in other threads as well, though "gaining courage" is not something he needs to worry about since he's incredibly cocky, if he wanted to ask Abian out, he'd just do it. So we can see what happens! Failing that, Chrys would be friendly with him, he doesn't really hold grudges to anyone as he doesn't take anything seriously enough to do that. Relationships included. Them being friends would probably be helpful for Chrys, bit of a calming influence if you will.

I'm thinking doing a topic for Chrys and @Marco Mariani in the dorm perhaps? Would that work for you? Could be now or in a bit, I don't mind.

LarsxChrys: Chrys can absolutely be intimidating, particularly flaunting himself given he knows how good he looks and that a lot of people would find him attractive. He wouldn't know a lot about Lars, but I could see him taking a bit of a liking to his personality. Generally, Chrys likes boldness, but he finds the more reserved people curious as well. The only serious relationship he had after all, was Onyx who was very different to Lars, dramatic and flirty, so he would find the difference to be refreshing and would try not to make the same mistake with Lars that he made with Onyx as well. If nothing else, it might be nice for Lars to have someone interested in him, and for Chrys to willingly flirt with him and enjoy spending time with him. Chrys in exchange would enjoy not having to spend time with people who know Elsie and would ask him how he was feeling all the time as he's generally fairly decent at masking all of that. I can see it being a nice rp, since Chrys would be really interested in Lars and ask him all sorts of things about his hobbies. He could kind of get more of an understanding of who he is from being Quidditch Captain too, since Chrys likes Quidditch, but doesn't hold loyalties to his house since his best friend is on the Slytherin team.

I think it would be good for Lars' self esteem to have someone interested in him. I'm happy to do a flirting topic, and perhaps he'll get a bit freaked out or maybe not... depending on how it goes. I think it would be cute for Chrys and Lars to have a nice topic, though.

AlicexRowanxAbian: I feel like this would most likely take place in the second semester as Rowan won't be around much during the first semester. People would be forgiven for thinking she wasn't even at the school given she won't attend classes or anything either. Once she's feeling better, I'd love to plan a bit more for rps with both! I definitely want her to make an effort, perhaps in Elsie's honour, to reach out and make friends with people she wouldn't normally approach since she's not great with communication or keeping up with people. That was always Elsie's strength.

I'll keep these in mind for s2!

LucasxTizixRoxas: I definitely think for now that Roxas and Lucas would bond better than Tizi, who still has a tendency to steal his dorm mates things, and he doesn't limit it to his dormmates either, so if your characters are ever missing anything, Tizi probably has it in his trunk, but he didn't "steal it" he "borrowed it", ahaha, according to him anyway. We can see what happenssss

If I make the boy dorm topic you could join with Roxas? And we can see with Tizi later.

AugustusxTizi: we can do this a little when school properly starts back? I know we both have a couple of rps we've already committed to for these times.

Haha yeah, I think that's good. Later for sure.

IvyxReid: It might also be a case of she has a bit of influence on him too, since he'd see her studying and maybe be a bit like "oh maybe I should take this a bit more seriously," but it wouldn't be until later on if their friendship spans more than a couple of interactions, hard to really tell until they've interacted!

Agreed, maybe once they have some homework they could make some together?

ViolettexCami: Cami's definitely vocal on things she cares about, so it would be fun to have them mingle a little and we can see what works best for them. Cami's got a couple of different sides to her, and depending on how she meets Violette and how they get along could change the parameters of their friendship and stuff, you know? So we can work more on that.

I'm curious about these different sides, eager to see this!

I added comments to your post, felt a bit easier. Since we're both kind of swamped... maybe we pick one thing each to do right now? Both one to start? I'm probably starting a boy puff dorm topic for Lucas' year soon, so if you want anything else around now you can pick another to start, and otherwise we can keep these ideas for later in the semester? I'm trying to spread things out better but I like all the ideas

That sounds good. the huffleboys do seem like a good dorm group
at least it would sound good so long as no birds get killed. Linden would be rather upset if they kill birds. (birds dying of a natural cause, such as injury, despite best efforts to save them would be allowed)

I'll start the dorm topic soon and post it here for anyone who wants to join.

I'm literally the worst for spreading things out, so I'm relying on you here ahaha, I don't mind the overload though :p

I'll work a bit more on these and see if I can come up with some workable ideas. I don't like planning rps too much (I've had a bad track record with planning them lately) but a little bit never hurts.

I'm literally the worst for spreading things out, so I'm relying on you here ahaha, I don't mind the overload though :p

I'll work a bit more on these and see if I can come up with some workable ideas. I don't like planning rps too much (I've had a bad track record with planning them lately) but a little bit never hurts.
Maybe we could do the boy dorm topic (I'll start it soon) and one or two of the other ideas? Maybe Lars and Chrys, or one of the firstie combinations?

Maybe we could do the boy dorm topic (I'll start it soon) and one or two of the other ideas? Maybe Lars and Chrys, or one of the firstie combinations?
I'm going to start a topic soon for Violette and Cami, since she definitely needs some interaction outside of the heckin mess that is a) her family expanding all of a sudden and b) the gryffidnor girls dorm ahaha so I'll link you when that's done.

Other one I think we could do is Ivy and Reid. I think they haaaaave Charms together which honestly seems like such a great class for them to work on to be honest as he would be so chill ahahah. Excellent. I'll get that topic up a little bit later after the first charms class though, maybe check to see what they would be working on in the second class as well since they would be probably working towards a goal. Even practicing spells together?

ChrysxAbian/Lars - Chrys has that open topic in the library you're welcome to join. Get the boys together and all ahaha. And I think LarsxChrys I could start soon too if you want.

I'm going to start a topic soon for Violette and Cami, since she definitely needs some interaction outside of the heckin mess that is a) her family expanding all of a sudden and b) the gryffidnor girls dorm ahaha so I'll link you when that's done.

Other one I think we could do is Ivy and Reid. I think they haaaaave Charms together which honestly seems like such a great class for them to work on to be honest as he would be so chill ahahah. Excellent. I'll get that topic up a little bit later after the first charms class though, maybe check to see what they would be working on in the second class as well since they would be probably working towards a goal. Even practicing spells together?

ChrysxAbian/Lars - Chrys has that open topic in the library you're welcome to join. Get the boys together and all ahaha. And I think LarsxChrys I could start soon too if you want.

After we talked on Skype I said I would start Violette and Cami :p so I can do that! You don't have to start everything :teehee: we can wait a bit with Ivy and Reid, and I'll join that topic with Abian. You could start Lars and Chrys?

Oh ahahah I forgot. Good thing I did not do that and got lazy then xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back