Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Curved 8 Inch Rigid Pear Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
Hi guys,

I know it's a little early to make plots for next year, but I figured if I get the PD up now and get some cool ideas, I can make a table for myself of a bunch of different plots I want to do next year, and then see if I can make as many as possibly happen. I'm trying to be a bit more organized this upcoming IC year.

I'll be listing all my students here, as well as what sort of plots I am looking for. Please don't be shy to suggest things! I'm hoping to spread the plots from this topic out over the whole semester / maybe the whole year xD Apologies for how huge this is.

Seventh Years
22US6jv.gif

Emilia Manning
1nDQs10.gif

Diana Holland
Emilia used to be shy and nervous, but has really blossomed into a more confident girl over the last years. She is president of Heta Omega now, and while she has some drama going on with her family, I'd love to have more for her.Diana is your pretty classic mean girl, and a huge gossip. Lately I haven't really used her much in drama topics, and I'd like a bit more of that in her final year. If you need her mean / gossiping ways, please let me know!
Looking for:
Friendship: Anyone!
Drama: Always, I could see Emilia clashing with other characters more easily now. Or if anyone wants to take a side in the drama with Derek an Athena, that would be fun too.
Romance: I have almost nothing for her, so please. Emilia is straight.
Looking for:
Friendship: Yes, I can mainly see her befriending Slytherins. But whether or not Diana will like someone is always up in the air.
Drama: Please! I'd love her to get caught up in more drama in her last year.

Sixth Years
LhOV0KR.gif

Alice Holland
Dck6tzM.gif

Abian Hunter
Alice has been a little sad because of some romance drama, but will be ready to put that behind her next year. She's going to be her usual social self again a bit more, but maybe slightly less trusting.Abian has been studying a lot more than usual, and it took a toll on him. He's a sweet, social kid who can be very clueless sometimes. Abian hates violence and fighting, but loves sports and skateboarding.
Looking for:
Friendship: Anyone! I would love prefect plots too, with her helping anyone.
Drama: Alice is not easily pulled into drama, but if anyone has ideas I'm open for it!
Romance: Open for ideas/possibilities, she's single. Alice likes boys.
Looking for:
Friendship: Abian gets along with many people, would like to explore that more.
Drama: Open for any ideas! He's fighting with his friend at the moment, but I could always use more.
Romance: Is dating someone right now, but will be single soon. Open for ideas! Abian is bisexual.

Fifth Years
sDDaJvA.gif

Jasper Night
5NNYFvX.gif

Lars van Houten
WaAMm83.gif

Tyler Lee
Jasper's a social guy and a bit of a troublemaker. He loves hanging out with people, but can hold grudges too. He likes playing Quidditch, but has to be a bit more serious now too if he wants to follow his dream to be an auror.Lars is a bit of a strange kid. He's quiet and artsy, mostly keeping to himself. He's been recovering from a broken heart the past semester, and is slowly becoming his old self again. He's not sure if he's prepared for his fifth year.Getting hurt by his best friend and the girl he liked only made Tyler more of a jerk than he already was. He stopped caring as much about people's opinions, and is a bit colder now. I'm curious to see how he'll develop in his fifth year.
Looking for:
Friendship: Jasper has a bunch of friends I'd love to catch up with. New ones are welcome too.
Drama: I think he could definitely get in trouble for some of his mischief.
Romance: Open for ideas/possibilities, he's single, and while he has plans in the future, it won't be for a while. Jasper likes girls.
Looking for:
Friendship: Lars only has a few friends, and I think he could add a few more.
Drama: Not sure, but open to ideas!
Romance: I have future plans, but would really like Lars to date / have a fling before it, please let me know if you have ideas/possibilities for this. Lars is gay.
Looking for:
Friendship: Not too likely, but could be fun!
Drama: Tyler is always in some sort of drama, so I don't doubt it will happen again xD Happy for any conflict.
Romance: Single! I'd love for him to at least have a date to the yule ball, which could always turn into more? Or go horribly wrong. Anyone wanting a date, we could set something up if we think they fit? Tyler is interested in girls.

Fourth Years
RdMoTam.gif

Eric Holland
1g4pqxx.gif

Aisa Hunter
I feel like Eric has gained a bit of a reputation in his first few years. He's definitely still very hot-headed, though it's getting a little better. He's not an easy person to get along with, though.Aisa is Abian's younger sister and a lot less social than him. She's quiet and tends to stay by herself, though she can often be seen with Sully too. She works for the yearbook and likes to play guitar.
Looking for:
Friendship: Eric is unlikely to make new friends, but its always possible if they're compatible.
Drama: Eric getting angry and fighting someone/getting in trouble is practically tradition at this point.
Romance: Open for a possible short relationship/fling. It would probably not go very well. Eric is straight.
Looking for:
Friendship: While Aisa wouldn't want more friends, I kind of want her to open up a bit more. If you have anyone you think she would get along with.
Drama: Aisa tends to avoid drama, but if you have ideas I'd be happy to hear them!

Third Years
anq4mms.gif

Emma van Houten
im2PUFe.gif

Iris van Houten
Emma is a very energetic girl, always ready for an adventure. She's also very loud, and doesn't always get along with everyone. Emma thinks glitter is the most amazing thing in the universe, and will fight you on this.Iris is Emma's twin and her opposite. She's the youngest sibling, but often takes on a caring/motherly role. She also has a very big interest in Divination/Runes/Arithmancy. Anything that predicts the future in some capacity. She also has an interest in other alternate forms of magic.
Looking for:
Friendship: Emma is very social and could easily befriend anyone!
Drama: But she can also easily get into arguments :p
Romance: She currently has a crush on a boy. Open for potential future ideas for when she's a bit older.
Looking for:
Friendship: Iris has a pretty solid friend group, but I would love more people to share her interests and can talk about it with her.
Drama: Having her deal with skeptics would be fun!
Romance: I have very little idea of this for now, and don't know her sexuality yet, she's young. But I would be open for ideas for the future.

Second Years
F4pqHtX.gif

Lucas Fletcher
I4Za8GZ.gif

Augustus Westwick
Lucas is a sweet, imaginative kid. He always dreamed about magic, deep down hoping it was real. When he found out it was, he was very happy. He's social and friendly, but is also a bit of a follower. He'd probably go along with mischief or rule breaking if someone talked him into it.Augustus is a strange kid. He has many different interests, and can blurt out random facts at any moment. He is very socially awkward, often seen just staring at people and observing them from a distance. He's painfully shy and has been bullied a bit.
Looking for:
Friendship: Lucas has met a lot of his classmates, but I'd like him to make a few more friends.
Drama: I'd like Lucas to get pulled into some drama, perhaps trouble he doesn't entirely want to partake in?
Looking for:
Friendship: Augustus has a few friends, and is unlikely to ever be popular. But other weird kids are welcome :p
Drama: I love having people think he's weird, or for him to get in trouble for his strange/creepy behavior. I'd also like more bullying plots in the future.

First Years
6JvCnrl.gif

Ivy Ashworth
uVPuSoX.gif

Violette Holland
Ivy is a sweet and energetic girl, who is under a lot of pressure from her father to do well in school. She's currently being tutored so she can do as well as possible at Hogwarts. She's raised in a magical family, and knows little about muggle things. She's very friendly, but can also be very stubborn.another holland
Violette is Grace's younger sister, and doesn't know her older sister very well. Her father and mother live in France, and Violette always expected to go to Beauxbatons. Becase of her family's political connections in NZ, her father is sending her here instead. Violette is quiet and shy, and has ambitions to travel the world one day. Which is not what her family has in mind for her.
Looking for:
Anything, really! Ivy can be a bit of a know it all, so that could cause drama, but I'd love her to have friends as well.
Looking for:
Anything! I'd love for someone that can help Violette come out of her shell a bit, or someone she has to learn to stand up to.

Note on romance plots: As you can see, I have a lot of students without completely planned romance plots. I have a few, but I'm mostly leaving things a bit open. I prefer to have things happen after some build-up and interaction, to see what sort of dynamic fits the character. I'm definitely open for romance plots, but I prefer to have characters RP a bit together before agreeing on anything long-term. So if you have ideas, please let me know so we can try things out!

I have too many students

I want Lucille to be friends with Augustus please, she's going to be a first year but she's super weird and I think they would fit perfectly lol

Oh and Luxen will so bully him every chance he gets (probably anyone that hangs out with him too...)

Oh if luxen is caught bullying Augustus and Addison allison will flip her lid. Anyone want to see him punched in the face?

heyy! so i don’t completely have plot ideas. but i can offer Samantha to one of your fourth years. I don’t mind for anything to be honest, i just hope to develop Samantha more.

I can also offer Alexander to Lucas. We’ve done a few role plays between them, but i hope to develop their friendship between the two.

let me know what you think.

:D

YES OKAY HI IM HERE

Analei and Emilia could reconnect somehow? Or Diana and Analei drama if you likes.

Uno and Abian used to be friends if he needs someone to banter with.

Sierra and Nova are here whenever as wellllll
(Also Sierra and Emma would be funny)
Amari does like bad boys so could go after Eric in a bid to make her current crush jealous if you're down with that :p

Also Nola with your newbies too

Basically any1, rp with me :wub:

Hey Daph.
once we get into next year (or at least after exams) we could have some friends plot again. Willow and fleur :cry: Lars and Selene. lucas and linden, Iris and selene, or Iris and elvera.
or any other combination that you can think of.

Omg I’ve got ideas!

So for Diana, I can offer Sam for a drama plot(s) for next year. There’s something very specific/big that’s going to happen and I assume Diana would find out about it due to them being roommates.

Marco and Abian should be friends! They’re roommates and I’d love for Marco to expand the circle. I haven’t used him much lately. (Not that I’ve used anyone much xD )

Chloe Chan and Eric should be fun to rp, I’m not sure if they’d get along very well but we could try throw them in a thread together. I also want Chloe to be known more around the school (she’s that person who’s always trying to fit in), and make a lot more friends than she has now. I can offer her for Aisa too, or even Tyler, or anyone else if you have any ideas!

I’m sorting Emori Pourroulis next year, she’s quite the social bee and is very active/energetic so I can see her get into some trouble while at school. Wouldn’t be the first time. She has a strong opinion and will probably tell you what she thinks of something, depending on what it is. She’s quite stubborn so she can either be a good friend to someone or get into a lot of arguments with them.

I do have some others, so if you have any other ideas feel free to let me know and what you think of these! :)

Hey Daphne!

Lets see, next year I will have 3 students in Hogwarts.

I can offer my Rosemarie for your Ivy. Rosemarie is the opposite of her in like knowledge of the magical world so that might be fun. Rosemarie is born a muggleborn and never saw herself becoming a witch.

Then again I could see her paired up with Violette as well. Rose is a tad bit weird and shy. She obsesses about plants, plowers, basically everything that can grow. I do see Finn pairing up better, he is more social and could get her more out of her shell. Rosemarie + Violette could become really awkward.

For Tyler is can offer up my Emily. Emily doesn't really care if someone isn't as nice and beliefs everything has a reason. She would still see the positive in people. If there is something there they could be friends and she could maybe become his Yule ball date. I agree with you that they do have to have something there. Because Emily is less developed for me, she is more open for everything. ;)

Elizabeth made friends with Ivy Ashworth they could be girlfriends.

And, and.. Jasper & Sofia. she enjoys spending time with friends and she also has her own dream of her future profession

Hi Daph!

I'm thinking Emma & Chloë could be fun to do more with! I feel like they could definitely be friends but might also bud heads every once in a while :tut:

Wow so many replies xD I love it! Making a separate document to keep track of all the ideas.

I want Lucille to be friends with Augustus please, she's going to be a first year but she's super weird and I think they would fit perfectly lol

Oh and Luxen will so bully him every chance he gets (probably anyone that hangs out with him too...)

I think that could be very interesting, curious to see how Augustus interacts with a younger student. I'd be happy for them to meet and see if they can be friends. I'd also be happy to do more with Luxen, we could do a topic at the start of the year?
Oh if luxen is caught bullying Augustus and Addison allison will flip her lid. Anyone want to see him punched in the face?

Maybe if we do a topic with Luxen and Augustus, Addison could be in it too?

heyy! so i don’t completely have plot ideas. but i can offer Samantha to one of your fourth years. I don’t mind for anything to be honest, i just hope to develop Samantha more.

I can also offer Alexander to Lucas. We’ve done a few role plays between them, but i hope to develop their friendship between the two.

let me know what you think.

:D

Hi! We already threw Samantha and Eric together, which was fun :p maybe we could see if she and Aisa could get along? I think she might help Aisa open up a bit, or they could potentially clash too. I'm also happy to do another topic with Alexander and Lucas!

YES OKAY HI IM HERE

Analei and Emilia could reconnect somehow? Or Diana and Analei drama if you likes.

Uno and Abian used to be friends if he needs someone to banter with.

Sierra and Nova are here whenever as wellllll
(Also Sierra and Emma would be funny)
Amari does like bad boys so could go after Eric in a bid to make her current crush jealous if you're down with that :p

Also Nola with your newbies too

Basically any1, rp with me :wub:
Donnaaa, so many good ideas.

I feel like Emilia and Analei probably spent time together off screen, even if we haven't rped them in a little while. But I'd love for them to reconnect a bit! Diana too, though I'm not sure if there's any drama going on with Analei she could latch on to.

Happy to do more with Uno and Abian, I miss Uno!

Emma could ask Sierra about Jacob, she is 100% convinced they're dating. :p

Amari and Eric would be hilarious, I think he might be different than she expects. Let's see how he reacts to her.

We could see if we could use classes or something to have Nola meet one of my girls? Depending on their house.

Hey Daph.
once we get into next year (or at least after exams) we could have some friends plot again. Willow and fleur :cry: Lars and Selene. lucas and linden, Iris and selene, or Iris and elvera.
or any other combination that you can think of.

That's very true!! </3 I'd love Lars and Selene, as well as Lucas and Linden. Selene and Iris is interesting too, but I think we could build up Lars and Selene a bit more first? And for Lucas @Samantha Jacobs maybe we could combine a thread with Lucas and Linden with a thread with Lucas and Alexander? More of a group of second years(!) hanging out?

Omg I’ve got ideas!

So for Diana, I can offer Sam for a drama plot(s) for next year. There’s something very specific/big that’s going to happen and I assume Diana would find out about it due to them being roommates.

Marco and Abian should be friends! They’re roommates and I’d love for Marco to expand the circle. I haven’t used him much lately. (Not that I’ve used anyone much xD )

Chloe Chan and Eric should be fun to rp, I’m not sure if they’d get along very well but we could try throw them in a thread together. I also want Chloe to be known more around the school (she’s that person who’s always trying to fit in), and make a lot more friends than she has now. I can offer her for Aisa too, or even Tyler, or anyone else if you have any ideas!

I’m sorting Emori Pourroulis next year, she’s quite the social bee and is very active/energetic so I can see her get into some trouble while at school. Wouldn’t be the first time. She has a strong opinion and will probably tell you what she thinks of something, depending on what it is. She’s quite stubborn so she can either be a good friend to someone or get into a lot of arguments with them.

I do have some others, so if you have any other ideas feel free to let me know and what you think of these! :)
Hi Clara, curious to see what that thing will be! I'll be watching 👀 I'm happy to try out Abian and Marco. We can say they're already friendly, as they've been in the same dorm for five years.

Curious to see how Chloe and Eric would get along. Maybe we try them first? Maybe Eric could see she's trying to fit in, and scoff at it a bit.

Emori sounds like she could be friends with Ivy, but butt heads a bit too :p

Hey Daphne!

Lets see, next year I will have 3 students in Hogwarts.

I can offer my Rosemarie for your Ivy. Rosemarie is the opposite of her in like knowledge of the magical world so that might be fun. Rosemarie is born a muggleborn and never saw herself becoming a witch.

Then again I could see her paired up with Violette as well. Rose is a tad bit weird and shy. She obsesses about plants, plowers, basically everything that can grow. I do see Finn pairing up better, he is more social and could get her more out of her shell. Rosemarie + Violette could become really awkward.

For Tyler is can offer up my Emily. Emily doesn't really care if someone isn't as nice and beliefs everything has a reason. She would still see the positive in people. If there is something there they could be friends and she could maybe become his Yule ball date. I agree with you that they do have to have something there. Because Emily is less developed for me, she is more open for everything. ;)

Hi Tamara!

I'd like putting Rosemarie and Ivy together. I think Ivy would like to know someone from a muggle background, though she might show off her knowledge about magic a bit.

Finn and Violette could be interesting too!

Tyler and Emily sound interesting as well. I have no idae how he would react to her, as he can be a pretty big jerk. But he'll want a date mostly to look better, so maybe he can put on his nice face for a bit. Or maybe he'll actually like her, I don't know yet!

Elizabeth made friends with Ivy Ashworth they could be girlfriends.

And, and.. Jasper & Sofia. she enjoys spending time with friends and she also has her own dream of her future profession

Hi Daina, what is Elizabeth like? Depending on her personality, she could be friends with Ivy or Violette.

Jasper and Sofia could be interesting too, we could throw them together next year and see how they interact!

Hi Daph!

I'm thinking Emma & Chloë could be fun to do more with! I feel like they could definitely be friends but might also bud heads every once in a while :tut:

I agree! I've been thinking a lot that the dynamic between the (soon to be) third year Gryffindors is very interesting. Maybe we could do a dorm topic, also open for others? Emma already clashes a bit with Amari, who I think Chloë likes? Could be a source of conflict.

Thanks for all the ideas, guys! This was a lot to come back to xD :wub:

Both Sound good Daphne (I imagine Augustus and Lucille staring at each other a lot with little words actually being spoken so it will be a fun a challenge to converse!)

Will have to think of something really good for Luxen to do to Augustus since someone wants a good reason to punch him in the face lol

Hey, I wanted spend more time with Iris sister Emma. I wanted know she a little better. ^_^

Both Sound good Daphne (I imagine Augustus and Lucille staring at each other a lot with little words actually being spoken so it will be a fun a challenge to converse!)

Will have to think of something really good for Luxen to do to Augustus since someone wants a good reason to punch him in the face lol

Well you know, if he does something crazy enough I could prove why Allison and Addison are twins XD

DAPH!

Well I have Simon and I would love for more drama between Aisa and him even thought it's pretty one sided on his part lol. Who knows maybe one day they will grow and be friends?? But I think bothering her has become an unfortunate hobby of his. Also for Tyler, I think Simon would be willing to fill a certain vacant friend position. Whether Tyler can stand him has yet to be seen or proven.

Then for Poppy I think a plot with about her getting between or causing some friction with the twins could be interesting. Since she's friends probably more with Iris than Emma at this point.

And for Nikko, I kind of enjoyed him interacting with Emma. I can see her taking him in and trying to get him to open up a bit more. But he doesn't have many friends either and I think he would probably get along with Lucas.

Then my new girl Delilah, and shes met both of them already but I think she'd definitely like to or at least try and be friends with Ivy and Violette.

Hi Daina, what is Elizabeth like? Depending on her personality, she could be friends with Ivy or Violette.

Jasper and Sofia could be interesting too, we could throw them together next year and see how they interact!
Elisabeth loves dancing, books and hiking. She is stubborn and very friendly. As well as being friends for life.

Sure, we can have them both for next year and see what lightning strikes between the two.

Hi! We already threw Samantha and Eric together, which was fun :p maybe we could see if she and Aisa could get along? I think she might help Aisa open up a bit, or they could potentially clash too. I'm also happy to do another topic with Alexander and Lucas!

Haha yess that was fun! I'm so up for that idea! We'd have to wait and see if they get along or clash haha That's great! But I'm not sure on plot ideas at the moment because A) My mind is blank and :cool: I'm not really good at plot ideas. So I'm really honestly up for anything for these characters :)

Hey, I wanted spend more time with Iris sister Emma. I wanted know she a little better. ^_^
You mean Jenna and Emma? We could do something with them!

DAPH!

Well I have Simon and I would love for more drama between Aisa and him even thought it's pretty one sided on his part lol. Who knows maybe one day they will grow and be friends?? But I think bothering her has become an unfortunate hobby of his. Also for Tyler, I think Simon would be willing to fill a certain vacant friend position. Whether Tyler can stand him has yet to be seen or proven.

Then for Poppy I think a plot with about her getting between or causing some friction with the twins could be interesting. Since she's friends probably more with Iris than Emma at this point.

And for Nikko, I kind of enjoyed him interacting with Emma. I can see her taking him in and trying to get him to open up a bit more. But he doesn't have many friends either and I think he would probably get along with Lucas.

Then my new girl Delilah, and shes met both of them already but I think she'd definitely like to or at least try and be friends with Ivy and Violette.

I would looove more drama between him and Aisa. Could be something about the rose?

Tyler and Simon also sound great, I think he would be happy to put up with him if it means not having to hang out by himself all day.

Poppy and the twins we can definitely think of something for 👀 Nikko and Emma or Lucas too!

And I love Delilah, maybe we could focus on her and Ivy first because they know each other a little better? Violette is not entirely sure about her after their topic, though that is also interesting I think
Haha yess that was fun! I'm so up for that idea! We'd have to wait and see if they get along or clash haha That's great! But I'm not sure on plot ideas at the moment because A) My mind is blank and :cool: I'm not really good at plot ideas. So I'm really honestly up for anything for these characters :)

No worries, we can just throw them together and see what works! Maybe by the time the new year comes around we'll both have some more specific ideas, or we just see what happens!

Yes!
Jenna and Emma! ^_^ I can start post 7 flour corridor? :)

I feel like they could definitely be friends but might also bud heads every once in a while :tut:

Maybe we could do a dorm topic, also open for others? Emma already clashes a bit with Amari, who I think Chloë likes? Could be a source of conflict.
Just a thought, but Chloë is friends with Sully, and we've mentioned maybe something more with them in the future.. perhaps that could be a conflict for Emma, Daph? :r

Just a thought, but Chloë is friends with Sully, and we've mentioned maybe something more with them in the future.. perhaps that could be a conflict for Emma, Daph? :r
Um. Yes!!! Emma would be very upset Sully is the guy she has a crush on

Yes!
Jenna and Emma! ^_^ I can start post 7 flour corridor? :)
I was making plots for next year here, do you mind waiting a little until the new year starts?

Sure ^^
I can wait :)

I agree! I've been thinking a lot that the dynamic between the (soon to be) third year Gryffindors is very interesting. Maybe we could do a dorm topic, also open for others? Emma already clashes a bit with Amari, who I think Chloë likes? Could be a source of conflict.

I would definitely be up for this!

Kris going right in for the drama love this.

Hey! I have some ideas for you.

I know we've RPed them before, but I was thinking if you'd like Emilia to clash with someone there could always be some drama between her and Anastasie during their last year? Ana is a little bit calmer now than she was before, but maybe Emilia could do something Ana really doesn't like and it can start from there? Or even the drama between Derek and Athena if you could fill me in :r Also, if Emilia wants friends I can always offer Gwen Owens-Lee. She only has like one person that she considers a friend, so it would be good if she could talk to more people. She's a lot less hot-headed now and is more care free than she's ever been, despite almost being in her last year of school, so I'm thinking maybe they could really get along this time!

I really love Lars like a lot and would love for him and Sophie to RP again. She's going through stuff right now and would really need someone to be there for her, and she considers him to be a rather good friend. I think if she had Lars there it would make her feel a little bit better :)

Tyler seems really interesting! I would be happy to offer him Hattie Thorne as a romantic partner at one point, maybe when they're a little bit older. She is a year younger than him.

For Emma I also have Hattie Thorne. She's a year older than her, however has no friends, and if Emma is always open to new friends, that would be really good for Hattie. If i'm being honest, Hattie isn't as developed as some of my other characters, and so it would be a good opportunity to build her as well. She's bossy, inquisitive, and has strong opinions, so maybe these strong opinions could spike some arguments amongst them if Emma can easily get into arguments?

For Violette, I have my upcoming first year Estella Fuentes. Estella is also from a foreign background as she is Latina, and so this is something that they have in common. Maybe they could bond over this? Estella would be happy to help get her out of her shell, and although she isn't developed much yet, I can definitely see Estella happily being friends with her, even if Violette doesn't want to :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back