Y34 Quidditch

So is Odette :r just not me

Yeah, Down in history as the seeker on the winning team.

I think we all know the person going down in history as the best seeker is actually @Blake Irons . Good luck against him by the way. Rather you than me.

I think we all know the person going down in history as the best seeker is actually @Blake Irons . Good luck against him by the way. Rather you than me.
Don't tell him that, his ego does NOT need the boost :p

Anyway go RAVENCLAW 🦅 🦅 🦅 🦅

I’m so torn!

I was about to post a score. I was like "Waaat?!"

Well.. that was a short one. Before you go to sleep you react and you wake up and than boom you won. Well Therese did a lot... xD

I think you'll find this guy is already down in history as the best seeker of all time.

We'll see :r

No, I think we will both struggle to beat @April Ward, but I don't care, I just want to beat you.

Oh goodness. has anyone noticed that if one game is very short the following game is usually a long one? I have a feeling Slytherin and Gryffindor have a long slog of a game ahead.

Come back to me when April wins two championships...

No, I think we will both struggle to beat @April Ward, but I don't care, I just want to beat you.

Oh goodness. has anyone noticed that if one game is very short the following game is usually a long one? I have a feeling Slytherin and Gryffindor have a long slog of a game ahead.
I've noticed that too!

Why are we debating this right after April caught the snitch on my third attempt :r its clear who is the best

Syrus won every game he ever played except one. :r

Also, yay Hufflepuff!! Arle gave it up through messenger. xD

As long as it stays like that long enough for Leda to catch it too :r

Wearing my lucky snitch xD

Q4AVEyz.png

Goooooo Slytherin 🐍

Good to seeing Sapphire is keeping up the Slytherin tradition of just murdering the opposition to death

Users who are viewing this thread

Back