Pet Pictures!

So I have two cats. The one on the left is Rowena (like Ravenclaw), and the one on the right is Rose (short for Rosalyn).

ELxTzca.pngx

My Quarantine companion who has never felt more loved in her little life
PsdnDaU.jpg

Herc has recently being diagnosed with diabetes, so he is being treated like the heckiNG KING HE IS and is LOVING the every morning cuddles with me :wub:

c2ec293d4d78811fd88e36b7332d4976248d29d7.jpg

f0b807891c163b5e135376dbea45e5aef797007c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
HERC YOU HECKING 👑

This is my new pet Max!
I realy love him and he is co cute with blue eyes. He is 15 days old and i can take him soon home. I today visiting him and take care of him. :wub: soon he will be my home. Can wait :) he is a little shay.

ezgif-2-ee166c1cbbe3.jpg

Herc has recently being diagnosed with diabetes, so he is being treated like the heckiNG KING HE IS
Very disappointed my mother did not give me this treatment two years ago. xD

Here are some more recent cat pics to appease Nick :p
yC4am4l.jpg

ubeJTDC.jpg
Anna gave me that fuzzy hoodie for xmas last year and Avril pretty much lives inside it now its extremely cute

Weather's getting cooler here (at least cooler for Texas) so my Jig is permanently wrapped in blankets from now until like March
gaqUaQO.png

LMosVBa.png

I would die for Jig

I have a gajillion photos of Ollie to upload but I will spare you all the worst of it for now...

My husband and I got married last year in our backyard. We had no wedding party, but Ollie was a distinguished guest.

The last photo is Ollie in the early morning before the wedding. The floppy fox at his feet is his "baby" and basically a security blanket.

a4SdEaB.jpg

KBaiZdq.jpg

miLfnuO.jpg

Talking about snow in shouty reminded me I never shared this video of my roommate's corgi when it snowed here the other week.
My own dog not pictured because he was inside hiding in four layers of blankets

Soooo not a picture but Hercules has TikTok :))) and I did this one today
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZSJJkoqGt/ bahahah

(note it will open another browser and leave HNZ site!)

I am slightly surprised that I haven't uploaded a picture of Freyja in here already.
unfortunately, due to work, I don't actually live with my cat and when I come and visit she doesn't trust me that much. but she has now been asleep on my knee for three hours. and I just can't quite make myself move to go to bed. so here is Freyja

oENJSDu.jpg
yc1y3NO.jpg
3YPaDR8.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back