Get to know you!

New question: What is your favorite color?

Red! Purple is cool too. :p

I'm a big fan of cyans, oranges and a lot of bright colours in general! Couldn't pick just one :tut:

My favourite colours are black, purple, and turquoise. (I only tend to wear black though bc I'm a big goth :zombie: )

My favorite color has always been orange, but I'm partially red green colorblind so the orange I'm seeing isn't actually orange I guess xD

I can't get enough of gold! Definitely my fave. But I do really like purple too

I love black, teal and purple.
I like all colors, except a handful, but those three speak out the most.

My favourite colour is green :D

I love aaall coloursss but indigo, green, and brown I guess are my favourites ^_^ teal is also beautiful uurghh don't make me choose!!

I like a lot of different colors but I think my favorite is pink :D I like pastels a lot, though I don't tend to wear them much in my clothing.

I've always loved pastel colours because they're so soft and pretty. My most favourite colour is yellow though because it's bright and happy and whenever I see yellow it puts me in a good mood :D

My favourite colour is blue, but not a particular blue, all blues are my favourite.

i've always really liked grey, it's just familiar in a way that other colours aren't

Stefan Archer said:
i've always really liked grey, it's just familiar in a way that other colours aren't
I like grey too. I wear it a lot.

I also like purple. Wish I could wear more purple!

Madeline Walden said:
My favourite colour is green :D
Did I know this? I feel like I knew this.

My favourite colour is purple.

Mine is red! Although when I was younger it used to be purple.

There's no such thing as a baddd colour though :r

Professor Olive Layton said:
Mine is red! Although when I was younger it used to be purple.

There's no such thing as a baddd colour though :r
Canary yellow and baby sh!t green (I dont think thats actually what the name of it is, but yanno) Nothing looks good in either

My favourite color is pink(like merrill's speech color) :wub: But I tend to wear a lot of earth tones like greens, browns, blacks, and greys.

We will be doing HNZ/Harry Potter themed get to know you questions in honor of the birthday! :party:

What's your favorite forum area on the board?

Takarokaro Park because there's so many possibilities there!

This is cheating because its technically 4, but I kind of love the common rooms! It's just kind of rare when you have a plot that only involves people from a certain house so I always enjoy putting them there when I have them xD

Missed the last couple of questions so: I'm a lefty, and my favourite colour is bright pink. I love most colours (except yellow), and I'm always a fan of bright colours over pastels.

I think my favourite forum area would have to be the Lakefront, since Hayley does . . . practically everything there. I also really enjoy the abandoned classroom for all the unexpected things that can happen there.

I like the Great Lawn hehe just so easy :wub:

I feel like I'm obligated to say Abandoned Classroom because about 99% of all my threads are there, but I've always had a soft spot for The Hogwarts Garden :wub:

Ugh I don't know. I've done a few stuff around the Greenhouses and Quidditch pitch and the like but I love Obsidian harbour, rps in the shops is always fun.

I love RPing in the Owlery, the Cliffs and the Lake the most! :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back