Get to know you!

I have to say that asides from the common rooms, I also love places that not many students congregate, such as the kitchens/bathrooms/astronomy tower :r

New question: Which book set in the HP world is your favorite?

Order of the Phoenix. I liked how they moved beyond lessons and the castle in this one. Prisoner of Azkaban is a close second. ^_^

Prisoner of Azkaban :emzies:

It felt as though by that book we were seeing more than just student harry, and of all my books that one is definitely the most well worn =))

Order of the Phoenix. The intense hatred I feel toward Umbridge while reading it makes me love it.

Philosphers stone is a close second because when i read it I feel warm and fuzzy and the vivid description of hogwarts stokes my muse.

Prisoner of Azkaban, Deathly Hallows as a close second ^_^ I love the time travel and I still remember the first time I read about the Sirius plot twist. It blew my mind!

I think Half Blood Prince was mine! And Deathly Hallows! Its a hard choice :p

Daisy Parker said:
I think Half Blood Prince was mine! And Deathly Hallows! Its a hard choice :p
Mine too Donna! Deathly hallows is a close second though!

Prisoner of Azkaban!

I love how it's the only one that doesn't have Voldemort in it yet it still works, and we get to focus more on the other characters like Sirius and learn more about Harry's dad and his life at school compared to Harry's. We also find out the reason why Scabber's is so old which honestly baffled me until I read it.

What about, who is your favorite HP character?
Hard one I know xD I love how funny Fred and George are, and I love Hermione too, but my favorite I think is Ron. He's such a good friend, and my favorite thing ever that he did was throw some sort of Potions meat at Draco because he was mocking Harry about the dementors and it's just so funny :lol:

I like a lot of characters, but my fave is and has always been Ginny Weasley :cool:

I'd have to say my favorite is a tie between Dumbledore and Remus Lupin. :D

Ron grew on me. I liked him because he's so flawed and he's what you expect from someone who's been overshadowed by his siblings and then his best friend. Ultimately he's a good guy who sometimes does the wrongs things but comes good in the end.

But I also love Ginny because shes badass.

I think mine is Sirius. First of all he starts off as this bad dude you're meant to fear but when it comes down to it he was misunderstood all those years. Plus he's sooo lovely and father figurey and a best mate all tied into one.

Geovanna Volt said:
I think mine is Sirius. First of all he starts off as this bad dude you're meant to fear but when it comes down to it he was misunderstood all those years. Plus he's sooo lovely and father figurey and a best mate all tied into one.
#Godfathergoals

Definitely Ron. I always felt like we were kindred spirits. Huge families, never the most popular, super loyal to his friends, etc. I loved Neville's development throughout the books too though.

I love a lot of characters, but the Marauders had the most impact on me... Remus is my big favourite, but I love all four of them a lot (Yes Including Peter Dont Fight Me) I've always been quite bookish and awkward but liked hanging around people I can joke with, and I have some pretty bad chronic health problems, so Remus was extremely relatable to me growing up.

My favourite character was always Luna; I love quirky, intellectual characters.

And my favourite book was Prisoner of Azkaban, because time travel, and because it didn't have Voldemort in it (I firmly believe Voldemort is the worst-written character in the whole series).

New question!

What's your favorite HP magical creature?
I have to think about this one, so I'll be back!

Favourite forum - I don't have one. My favourite forums generally changed based on who I am rping in the moment. They all have their favourite places. Felix's was the trophy room :r

Favourite book: It was actually Chamber of Secrets. But I couldn't tell you why.

Favourite Character: For me it used to be Hermione, but I lost respect for her and Ginny in the way they treated Fleur. Fleur became my favourite because of her clear skill as a witch, her great love of her family, and the way she refused to be put off Bill after his attack. I was so happy when they got married and all I want is for them to be lovely and old and married forever.

Magical Creature. PHOENIX

Nadia Kaster said:
Favourite forum - I don't have one. My favourite forums generally changed based on who I am rping in the moment. They all have their favourite places. Felix's was the trophy room :r

Favourite book: It was actually Chamber of Secrets. But I couldn't tell you why.

Favourite Character: For me it used to be Hermione, but I lost respect for her and Ginny in the way they treated Fleur. Fleur became my favourite because of her clear skill as a witch, her great love of her family, and the way she refused to be put off Bill after his attack. I was so happy when they got married and all I want is for them to be lovely and old and married forever.

Magical Creature. PHOENIX
You're just a sappy romantic at heart aren't you?

Daisy Parker said:
Hard one I know xD I love how funny Fred and George are, and I love Hermione too, but my favorite I think is Ron. He's such a good friend, and my favorite thing ever that he did was throw some sort of Potions meat at Draco because he was mocking Harry about the dementors and it's just so funny :lol:
There are really too many to name but...

I really liked Draco :r - JKR could have done so much more with him.

Ron was my all time favourite from when I was younger and I really like Sirius and Molly Weasley too.

My favourite creature is probably either a Demiguise or Niffler haha they're so cute.

Yesss I love Phoenixes but I also heckEN love Nifflers too :wub:

Leila Walden said:
Daisy Parker said:
There are really too many to name but...

I really liked Draco :r - JKR could have done so much more with him.
Ugh

Last two questions.

Nymphadora Tonks

Basilisk Snake ( the poor misunderstood creature ) :r That's how some of y'all sound like. xD

I just like how big and scaly it is, to be honest. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back