Get to know you!

Dymetris Kozlov said:
Last two questions.

Nymphadora Tonks

Basilisk Snake ( the poor misunderstood creature ) :r That's how some of y'all sound like. xD

I just like how big and scaly it is, to be honest. ^^
Snakes are people too Madz :p

all questions (i dont think i missed any)

poison ivy
Ravenclaw
cookie dough or chocolate brownie
porridge - or cereal wise there is a really nice neoploliton granola i like in summer
purple
north tower and the lakefront (but it does depend a little on who i am playing)
prisoner of Azkaban
tonks
house elves and thestrals

Are you an early bird, night owl, or something else?

I'm definitely an early bird. Since I was a kid, I've always been up before 8, almost never sleep past 9 no matter what time I go to bed, etc.

I'm definitely more of a night owl than an early bird, I'm not a fan of getting up early :lol: I know those of you that call me Nana are laughing xD But I'd prefer to go out late at night than get up early.

I'm for sure a night owl, I prefer staying up late and also get way more done late at night than early in the morning xD though I can function during the day on very little sleep.

I love nifflers, but my favourite magical creatures ever are dragons, and really I think I still have to choose them in HP-universe

I’m not really an early bird in the sense of actually getting up early, but I do get my best work done in the morning.

I'm both and neither depending on the month. There will be weeks when I'm up at 6am everyday no matter what time I sleep, and day when i'll go to sleep at like 1am or 2am, no matter what time I have to get up at that. It really just depends, my sleep pattern is super erratic.

usually an early bird. but recently I have been going to bed late and then cursing my alarm clock when it tells me to go to work, (though if it isn't set I still only wake up ten minutes later)

I'm a night owl. Mornings are not my friend.

Hmm...which is your favorite season?

Autumn!!

No matter how much I complain about the cold, winter for sure :p But I do love the leaves in Autumn and the flowers and baby animals in spring :wub:

New question? Hmm... do you wear glasses?

Yes since I was 10.

I forgot the previous question :o I like winter best actually :D

and nope! No glasses for me :p

I've only just started wearing glasses! About Novemberish last year, but only for nighttime and TV watching.

I've never worn glasses or had to wear them, though i also haven't had my eyes checked in like 10+ years so i really should go get them check, it's not like i'd need to pay for it anyway, so i'm just being lazy xD

It's been a while...

What is the last thing you had to eat?

Oreos and some almond milk for me.

Whoops, I've missed the last few! My favourite season is summer, I get really bad joint pain and basically can't function at all when it's cold, which is about 70% of the year down here x_x

I wear glasses all the time, and I'm overdue for a new prescription but I'm putting it off because last time I went in they said I was borderline on needing bifocals and I'm not emotionally ready for that xD

The last thing I ate was a super nice sweet & sour stirfry I made for tea, though I'm about to have a couple biscuits for dessert before bed :r

Rice, vegetables and chicken. Very dry, very meh.

I like that you say "had" to eat :p
Hrmmm dinner last night which was a noice stew!

The last thing I ate was a kitkat :wub:

i had raspberry sorbet for dinner cause my diet's real good

I've missed a lot of these so I'll just focus on the current question and say the last thing I ate was a banana and some berries for breakfast =))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back