Get to know you!

If we're going on just generally flavours then probably chocolate chip/fudge.

But specifically, I love Phish food from Ben and Jerrys.

I love chocolate and vanilla, as well as cotton candy flavored. ^_^

Cookies and cream is always going to be one of the best :p
But I do also really love cookie dough ice cream. :wub:

My favourite ice cream flavor is anything with caramel in it, caramel swirl, caramel fudge, all of it :p Hokey pokey is also a favourite of mine!

It just sucks that I have to stick with vanilla flavored soy ice cream now, since all the good flavors of ice cream available to me are either made of dairy or coconut, neither of which I can have without getting sick anymore D:

I can't eat a lot of ice cream but when I do, it's salted caramel, mint choc chip or cookies and cream. Mostly mango sorbet!

Cookie dough as well hehe, although I can't really eat ice cream any more without feeling sick either :(

Mint chocolate chip would be second!!

Until recently my favourite was Hokey Pokey, but I found out recently that it's made with gelatine... I've been vegetarian for 13 years and never thought to check my ice cream x_x I have no idea why there's gelatine in it, you don't use gelatine to to make hokey pokey pieces..............

I also really like cookies and cream, and mint choc chip though, so I have backups to fall to!

Putting gelatine in Hokey Pokey does seem weird. I'm not sure why they would need to do that

I just looked up what Hokey Pokey is and I am extremely jealous of NZ

My favourite ice cream is Ben and Jerry's Half Baked, but if we are going by more basic flavours probably coffee ice cream.

Mint Choc Chip or Bubblegum omggggggggggggg

For ice cream, i love chocolate, but i much prefer sorbet, like raspberry or mango or lemon or peach sorbet is the best. i would pick sorbet over ice cream every day

I like the strawberry cheesecake ice cream from Ben and Jerry's.

Also pineapples and coconuts from Haagen-Dazs. I love coconut!

I really like any ice-cream with cookies in it so cookie dough or cookies and cream. I also tend to go for the white chocolate flavours too ^_^

And yes, the strawberry cheesecake ice-cream from Ben and Jerry's is sooo good :woot:

</FONT>
Flavio Morales said:
My favourite ice cream flavor is anything with caramel in it, caramel swirl, caramel fudge, all of it :p Hokey pokey is also a favourite of mine!

It just sucks that I have to stick with vanilla flavored soy ice cream now, since all the good flavors of ice cream available to me are either made of dairy or coconut, neither of which I can have without getting sick anymore D:
<FONT font="timesnewroman">

[/color]​
Same, bee but there's Chocolate now

My favourite ice cream is Ben & Jerrys Cookie Dough eassssyyy <3 I'm also a heavily dominant white chocolate person, and am not a massive fan of many berry flavoured things

The food related question seemed to be popular :p so here's another one: What is your favorite breakfast cereal?

Frosted Flakes. I can't keep it in my house because it becomes the only thing I eat for the next few days. xD

We don't really keep cereal because we end up treating it as snacks, but when we do my favourites are lucky charms, and reese puffs (cause my gf and I are absolutely responsible adults :p )

Reading this inspired me to make myself some cereal, hahaha (at 6pm)

I don't think I have a favourite!! I love cereal in general. I do have a least favourite, though - anything with wheat in the title :zombie:

Same here Claire, but I'll go with fruity pebbles. It's my favorite.

And hot cereal as in, maple brown sugar oatmeal. Love me some hot cereal. :D

I rarely eat cereal but when I do my go to is Shreddies :3

I go through phases of what cereal I like best.
Right now, I seem to be on a Fruity Pebbles or that gluten free Cinnamon bunnies kick.

I'm about to say the most australian thing I've ever said and then immediately be shipped back there to live with my cousins :lol:

But MAN vegemite on weetbix is the good stuff :pop:

Do not even start me on cereal holy jesus. Milo or cornflakes allllll the way. Any day and anytime!

Yessss Rowan, come back to usssssss

Ainsley Lynch said:
I'm about to say the most australian thing I've ever said and then immediately be shipped back there to live with my cousins :lol:

But MAN vegemite on weetbix is the good stuff :pop:
Get out

I don't usually do cereals and I always go through phases of weetbix (without the death stuff on top), or coco pops or nutrigrain :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back