Get to know you!

I usually have oatmeal but I will say if I had to buy cereal and eat it, apart from the one my husband and dad like I would buy the new Cheerios Peanut Butter and Chocolate flavor. Just like Reeses Puffs but better xD

I'm not much of a breakfast person but I mostly have porridge. As for cereal I mostly go with wetabix or coco pops.

OKAY what about what hand you write with!?

I struggle to do anything with my left hand :lol: I can type with it, but I can't eat with it! So weird. So yeah, I'm a right-y :p

Right hand :D but I also do a lot of stuff with my left, hahaha!! Everything but write :p I play the piano so maybe that has something to do with it.

Left handed. I don't know how right handed people do it :p
Though it is easy for me to accidentally smudge my writing :erm:
Rowan said:
But MAN vegemite on weetbix is the good stuff :pop:
Also can you please explain this. With milk? Without milk? Lightly spread? I've never heard anyone do this before in my life and I am so curious :lol:

Also throwing back to the cereal topic I missed - Coco-pops chex are my all time favourite. Though I'm going to have to throw it out that cornflakes/frosted flakes with ice cream and banana or strawberry slices is the best thing ever. They have it in Japan and omg is it good.

Righty.

I'm ambidextrous. I was originally a righty, but because I've broken my right arm so many times I've had to learn to do things with my left. I can do pretty much anything with my left now apart from playing musical instruments because, for me, learning how to play an instrument with my left hand means I have to start all over again which I don't want to have to do ;-; So, whenever I brake my right hand I can't play anything which sucks.

But yeah, I write with whichever hand I feel like :D

That is awesome Kaye! Writing with any hand is what I want to achieve.

I am a righty.

Professor Katherine Alicastell said:
Rowan said:
But MAN vegemite on weetbix is the good stuff :pop:
Also can you please explain this. With milk? Without milk? Lightly spread? I've never heard anyone do this before in my life and I am so curious :lol:
Oh my god ahaha it's hard to explain... no milk, you take a weetbix and cut it in half with the grain (so you're slicing the top off the bottom) then spread both sides with margarine and vegemite to taste, then sandwich it back together and eat it! Like a mini vegemite sandwich with weetbix for bread. It sounds like a lot of hassle but it's really good! It's one of my mum's favourites and she picked it up from the aussie half of her family so it comes from... somewhere over there haha

On the topic at hand, I'm a righty, though I apparently eat lefthanded (I refute this though because it makes much more sense to me to hold the part that comes near my face with the hand that I have better control over!)

Not much of a cereal eater, but on the off chance I do have cereal it's usually corn flakes with banana :D I usually prefer sweeter cereals in general. A few years back my bff from the US sent me a whole heap of junk food that included a bunch of those one serving cereal boxes, they were all sooo goood. From the ones she sent me my faves were cinnamon toast crunch and golden grahams!

I'm right handed, too! Though apparently when I eat with a fork and knife I use the opposite hands =))

I feel your pain Jesse.

Kaye that's awesome I'm so jealous.

Also. Lefty. :emzies:

I'm right handed!

Alexander Cade said:
I feel your pain Jesse.

I’ve known you how long and I’ve only just found this out??? xD

Right handed :correct:

Madeline Walden said:
Alexander Cade said:
I feel your pain Jesse.

I’ve known you how long and I’ve only just found this out??? xD

Right handed :correct:
You never asked? xD xD

I'm also ambidextrous. Though my handwriting is like a Doctor's handwriting with both hands so more often I use my right hand because as a child I broke my left arm multiple times so I guess the opposite side Kaye had, and my doctor writing is a little better with my right hand. xD

My grandmother was ambidextrous for that reason too. That's so crazy.
So, I never realized it until I saw it written above by a few of you, but I also eat the way a lefty might, especially if I'm using a knife. :p

I thought all right-handed people held their knife in their right hand and their fork in their left! Hahaha. Isn't the dominant hand better at controlling the knife? :o

I have my fork in my left and knife in my right. Anything else just feels wrong.

I am right handed, although I can write eligably in my left hand, and there are are tonne of activities I just can't do with my right xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back