Get to know you!

Blue!

Blue :claire:

Fun/useless fact: 10 year old me in science class, we were asked to do our own experiment and I chose to investigate whether blue or brown eyes could see better. Let me tell you - After spending the afternoon outside getting classmates to read signs across the playground, the only thing I learnt that day was that science was not my forte. I was not a smart child.

So many blue eyed people on HNZ!

Ooo I didn’t see this, but I have brown eyes!

GREEN 👀

Bucking the blue/brown trend :p

Blue like literally everyone in the family

I have green eyes as well. But always wanted blue or brown when I was younger xD

I have green eyes as well. But always wanted blue or brown when I was younger xD
I always wanted green which is why a lot of my characters (especially early ones) have green eyes.

Mine are Blue with a Gold centre

New question!
Have you ever been fishing?

I have but didn't catch anything

Last edited:
I've only been on a fishing trip once, I think I was 11 or 12ish, and my father pulled me and my siblings out of school for an entire day to take us out on a proper fishing boat with my grandma. They caught a lot of fish from what I remember, they even got some salmon I think??? Honestly I tried to catch something but then gave up and just played my gameboy all day =))

I have never been fishing. Never had the opportunity and haven't ever had the desire to go.

We went fishing a lot when I was little, and I caught a shark one time during deep sea fishing. One time I went searching for crawdads to use to fish and got it caught in a tree trying to cast. Oops.

My dad tried to take me and my two older brother fishing when I was younger and again when I was a teenager with my younger sister. I can't do it, it's soo boring to me. I'd rather read a book by the lake and just let them fish... my brothers don't have the patience for it either but my sister enjoys it.

I have never been fishing. Never had the opportunity and haven't ever had the desire to go.
This is the same for me, and I’m not sure accidentally finding a newt in the lake on holiday as a kid counts =))

I've done it as a kid once, but I thought it was really boring xD and sad for the fish

Never been fishing in my life haha. The closest thing I have been to fishing is going to a prawn farm and catching prawns haha (My family and I ended up only catching one the entire time we did it, and I was the one who caught it)

I haven't been fishing. I have been to the beach when my dad was 'fishing' (aka an excuse to stand on the beach and watch the sun go down). but I was reading not fishing. and he didn't catch anything anyway.

My Dad always took me with him whenever he'd go fishing, though I never did it myself. I wasn't a very patient kid growing up, so a lot of the times I would bring my Gameboy with me lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back