Get to know you!

I really enjoy thunder storms, the rolls of thunder are just such a nice sound.

We've had a lot of thunder storms recently, and one of the bolts of lightening took out all of the power in my town for like two minutes. Everything in work went down.

But i do really enjoy the storms, they are just pretty exciting.

On the back of the power outage, we had that in London too. Went through a main train station and all the lights were out :unsure:

Okay so new question,

What's the one place/country in the world you'd most like to visit?

The Netherlands, for obvious reasons :p

Other than that I'm not sure... part of me would love to go to England, or Japan, but I'm very much not a big city person and last time I was in WELLINGTON it was too much, so realistically I don't think a big world adventure would go very well for me XD

Australia. Also for obvious reasons.

But also parts of America, mainly the big cities like New York and LA, there a few countries in Europe I'd love to see visit as well. I've not traveled much so my destination list is basically everywhere.

I’ve been to England so Philippines is next for me! ^_^

Hawaii! And Spain for the country I want to see most.

Oooo i would like to visit so many places!! I haven't travelled much out of New Zealand. I've been out twice. The Philippines (where my mum is from) and Australia. But if i really had to choose it would probably be America (Wizarding World and Disney World!), France or England :)

Calling all those who wanna visit the Philippines, look me up here in Cebu!!! :teehee:

I want to visit a lot of countries. Japan bc USJ, among many others who have the Wizarding World theme park. Plus all the countries where you guys at.

I’m in the Phillipines in December Arle!!

Denmark I have been there twice but I want to go back. As for places I haven’t been to yet probably Canada or New Zealand

There's so many places I'd love to see! Obviously I want to see the UK eventually, but it would also be awesome to visit the USA and see Walt Disney World in Florida!!

My list is fairly long and it just gets longer. I want to go everywhere xD

I’d love to visit New Zealand and Canada as my top two. They’re pretty far from where I am, though. If we’re looking for closer places to me, I’d love to go to Sweden and Denmark :wub:

The UK which will actually happen around autumn!

I'd like to go to Australia and the UK! :D Maybe Japan too, so many to choose from really =))

Ireland is at the top of the list for me next (and the UK in general). Then Poland and somewhere like Thailand or somewhere in Asia. I've only ever been to Europe and the US so I would like to hit up other continents.

I can't stand noisy weather of any kind, so storms are not high on my Favourite Weather list, but lightning especially stresses me out. I know it's really rare that it actually strikes a person, but I would still very much rather be as far away as possible D:

Rowan, I've had a friend who has been struck 3 times by lightning... so I can definitely understand your stress because I see that and try to get as far away from it as possible!

New question! Let's keep it simple:
What color are your eyes?

Very brown xD

Blueee ^_^
A bit of a dull blue but they look nice in very particular lighting let me tell you :p

Also brown.

Blue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back