OOC First Name
Deniss
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Almond Wand 14 1/8" Essence of Phoenix Tail Feather
Have you found a quote that someone said in the forum that you think everyone else should definetely see?
Or has there been a quote that really inspires you?

This is the place to write them all!

I have read soo much funny/inspiring quotes in this forum that I really want to start sharing and I hope you've got some (or will have some) too!

I'll start

"I'll dance ballet all over you!" /Shale Night in Stress Relief with Aiden Briggs/

This is such a fun idea, Deniss!

I know there's some really good ones in some older threads I have to find, but definitely this line from Donna in End of the Line made me actually laugh out loud the other day:

"Did you know, that every time you talk, I hear that sound that plays when Pac-Man dies.

"At least I don't cling on to Blake's coattails to make myself feel important. At least Blake and I have skills. What was it that makes you relevant again?" -Mordred C in "What's Your Deal?"

It still made her wonder how Alice had ever liked Phineas in the first place. She supposed he could be kind of cute, but that went away as soon as he spoke.
Avaria being savage made me laugh, she's usually so bubbly and sweet :p

"Merlin, next time you drag me here, or anywhere with her, I'm bringing bird-seed." ~Zane Preston
A very old thread of mine, he was talking about his boyfriend's veela sister.

Oceanus Kingston said:
“Next time you two want to.... ‘practice charms’,” Oceanus air quoted, “Lock the door,”

Last edited:
Angel wasn't good at serious relationships. He never had been, and the fact that he might be here and now, walking into the hospital wing to suggest entering one was possibly just insane. Not as insane as the amount of time he'd spent in front of the fanged geraniums pondering if he could let one maim him just a little as an excuse to go see her, but still close.

Still love Angel xD

Clifton 's heart sunk further and further as he watched Lily's expression change, until it felt like it was beating from the soles of his shoes.
Honestly this entire reply has some great writing but I really loved this turn of phrase, Rowan :wub:

Bobbi carried insults she'd received like knuts - in an old round breath mint tin, where they would rattle around making a racket. When she released them they’d be battered and nattered and look different, even smell different. That boy called her a pest and the girl had told her to piss off, but different swears would emerge from the tin and they'd be insults with a much harder hit.
I love this imagery So Much aaaahhhh

Dealing with Corey was a bit like dealing with an overenthusiastic puppy that just wanted to please you but forgot everything it was taught the moment your back was turned.​
This was just... perfect =))

He wished he had two mums like this girl and wondered if he could trade his dad for an extra one.
Mika's written a tonne of lines I should probably quote in here, but this made me laugh.

"....Eric is fine?" He said slowly, giving her the look of a fish that had just been transfigured into a man, and had no idea what to do with its newfound limbs.
Rowan has been a roll tonight with some Very Funny Lines, but this one is exceptionally good. Some Douglas Adams vibes almost.

She was vulnerable, and seen, and it made her feel vicious.
I'm way late to catching up on this thread but this line is EVERYTHING I love Freya so much ;_;

“Clowns are brave and dignified. I am happy for you.”
this line is so funny to me for some reason i love flavio so much supporting kauri in his noble profession of being a literal clown 🤡

Freya was really hoping for some dried pasta so she could rock that kindergarten arts and crafts aesthetic, but she'd settle for glitter glue in a pinch. Maybe if she put it on in layers, she'd end up with some kind of glitter brick she could throw at somebody to ask them to the ball.
Mika I am begging, please have Freya do this.

The longer he was with Lars, the less Blake understood how he had ever lived without him. All of the fear and anger that had carried him his whole life seemed to matter less and less every day. What had once felt like a monster lurking in his chest had turned out to be nothing but flowers, blooming in his heart and threatening to burst through the cage of his ribs, beauty and love filling his chest so completely it was almost impossible to contain. Love brought new fear though, and Blake could feel the difference in how he carried himself.
Damn you, Rowan :cry: Gorgeous!

Eoin Armati said:
For a moment, the Ravenclaw just froze, staring at the other boy for just a moment and you could almost see the error message flashing in his eyes.

@Eoin Armati in Study Buddies =)) =))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back