Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
Wand
Blackthorn Wand 15 1/4" Unicorn Hair Core
Every time Shale thought she was becoming used to what her life was like now, something new would come up and remind her that nothing would ever be the same again. This birthday had been her first without her parents - they would never see her turn thirteen, or become an adult, all those years wasted. The sorrow sinking into her bones was unbearable, and Shale had grown restless quickly. If she sat still for too long, it would become too much to bear. She needed something to take her feelings out on, channel the sadness into anger so it wouldn't consume her. It wasn't the healthiest habit, but Shale had taken a liking to just punching trees out on the lawn when she needed to destress, and so that was what she was going to do. She made her way over to a somewhat secluded tree and pulled one fist back, slamming it into the hard bark with an angry grunt. It took a few punches before Shale was beginning to feel better, burning the anger off as best she could.

Aiden was feeling pretty good in the last weeks, he managed to talk to lots of students not only from first year, but also older ones. Aiden didn't lose the feeling of being in a truly magical and fantastical world. Young Ravenclaw really enjoyed this castle and just loved all the lessons, all the people he met here. Aiden started to feel as if he actually finally needed to spend some time on his own. He hasn't sent an owl to his parents just yet and he didn't feel as if he wanted to. Aiden was starting to feel more independent and good on his own.

Aiden walked outside of the school and he couldn't help but notice a girl who was basically punching trees. It immediately caught his attention and he went closer to her, not being able to hold his laughter inside him. - Are you okay? He said, still laughing a little bit and couldn't help but smile.

Just as Shale was beginning to feel better, some of her anger worked off, she heard a sound that set all of her nerves on edge again. Laughter. She whipped around to look where the sound was coming from, glaring at the boy. "P*ss off!" Shale snapped, her hands still curled into fists. "Or I'll deck you one!"

As the girl answered her, Aiden was pretty surprised. The girl didn't have a good look and Aiden definitely didn't like her face. She seemed pretty arrogant and Aiden laughed once again. - Are you dumb? You're a girl and you're acting as if you're looking for more trouble.. Aiden wouldn't fight her if she came closer to him, he went few steps back just to keep a distance just in case.. After all she seemed pretty mad already and Aiden wasn't feeling like having to deal with that kind of people right now, so he just hoped that either she would chill for a moment or he would go and run to get a member of staff or a professor, just so it doesn't gets out of hand.

If Shale hadn't already been angry, the boy's remarks would have definitely done the trick. "What the hell does me being a girl have to do with anything?!" She snapped, fists tightening as she stepped closer, her posture threatening. "Leave me alone, right now, or I'll knock your teeth in!" Shale had gotten in plenty of fights over the last year, some of them with people much older than her, and she was confident that if this boy kept getting on her nerve he didn't stand a chance against her.

Aiden was surprised of how this girl was talking and just acting. He has seen a lot of different types of people but he definitely couldn't understand this girl. He had never seen her before in the school, he really wondered what house was she in. - You're supposed to play with barbies or try your best with make-up or dance ballet not fistin' around.. Aiden said, stepping few steps back from her just in case she would want to make a move towards him. - But honestly, can I help you? You seem.. lost Aiden decided that it wasn't a good idea to make this girl feel even worse, so he had to figure out a way to stop her from this before she harms him or someone else in her way - and you seem like you don't know what you're doing.. Aiden said, hoping the girl would react differently.

Shale was already so angry with this rude, interrupting boy that she almost didn't fully hear the words he was saying. It took her a moment to fully process them, she was so horrified. Play with barbies... Shale didn't think anyone had ever been so openly sexist to her in her entire life. If she hadn't already been furious this would have set her off no doubt, and as it was, Shale found herself finding new levels of fury. She didn't think she had ever hated anyone quite as much as she hated this rude, awful boy. She barely even noticed her fists clenching until she was already swinging a punch towards him, targeting the boy's jaw with all her considerable force. Shale had been in plenty of fights with people bigger than him before, and didn't recoil, stepping closer and sneering at the boy. "I know exactly what I'm doing, and it's kicking your arse!" She snapped, glaring at the boy. "I'll dance ballet all over you!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back