Emilia Viola Manning

6mkLUeB.png

l8yB3fB.png
6mkLUeB.png
Medicine heals the body, music heals the soul
THE BASICS:
NAME:Emilia Viola Manning
NAME MEANING:

🦋 Emilia: From the Roman family name Aemilius, which was derived from Latin aemulus meaning "rival".
🦋 Viola: Means "violet" in Latin. This was the name of the heroine in Shakespeare's play 'Twelfth Night' (1602).
🦋 Manning: This is an English surname but one of pre 7th century Norse Viking origins. It derives from 'maningi,' a word which translates as valiant or strong.
HOMETOWN:Copenhagen, Denmark
PLACE OF BIRTH:Copenhagen, Denmark
NICKNAME/ALIAS: -
BIRTHDAY:25 February 2034

NATIONALITY: Danish
BLOOD STATUS:Half Blood
SEXUALITY:
Heterosexual (she's too young to be aware of her sexuality yet)
RELATIONSHIP STATUS:Single
ZODIAC SIGN:Pisces. As a Pisces born on February 25th, your personality is defined by imagination, selflessness and intuition. You have an active and creative mind, which you use to see possibilities all around you. When paired with your positivity, your imagination allows you to see the best in people and situations. While your friends and family admire your optimistic imagination, it is your selflessness that they appreciate the most. While many people make the claim, you are a genuine example of a person that puts the interests of others above their own. Highly intuitive, it seems that you can sense when someone you love is upset or troubled.
ELEMENT:Water. Water is your sign's paired element and of all the zodiac signs, you have the only mutable connection with the element. Your special connection with water allows your personality to take on the fluid and adaptable qualities of a flowing stream. Similar to all water signs, your relationship with the element puts you at ease in the deep seas of emotion. When you or those around you experience strong wave emotions, you gain understanding and compassion. As you embrace water's positive qualities your compassion will continue to develop. If there was one negative aspect of your relationship with water, it would be occasional bouts of moodiness.
PLANET: Neptune. The Pisces is under the planetary rule of Neptune and as you were born in the first Decan, or part, of the sign, you actually receive two helpings of Neptune's planetary power. Neptune, being the planet of refinement, is responsible for your sensitive, compassionate and visionary qualities. More so than any of the Pisces Decans, you are a natural romantic. You often get lost in romantic fantasy, as you are excited by beauty, love and poetic expression. You are a truly supportive friend, but may have the tendency to take on the problems of others. While this is one of your most admirable qualities, you must remember to take to time to address your own emotional well-being as well. In love, find a partner that shares in your positivity, honesty and romantic nature, to avoid being taken advantage of.
EDUCATION:Hogwarts New Zealand
HOGWARTS HOUSE: Hufflepuff
HOGWARTS YEAR: Seventh Year
FAVORITE CLASS: Charms
LEAST FAVORITE CLASS: Defence Against the Dark Arts
CLUBS AND ACTIVITIES: Heta Omega (President)
WAND
:Curved 8 Inch Rigid Pear Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
🦋 Wood: Pear is a spectacularly magical wand wood which binds itself to the pure of heart, generous, and wise - it is not known to choose practitioners of the dark arts.
🦋 Core: As a wand core, essence of belladonna is useful in Potions and Herbology work. The poisonous nature of this substance makes the wand more suspicious than most wands are of the wand caster. For this reason, wands with this core take a long time to bond with the wand caster.
q5s4W0v.png

APPEARANCE:
PLAY BY:Yael Grobglas
HAIR:Blond, a little curly.
EYES: Light blue.
BUILD
: Average build.
STYLE: Emilia has a very feminine and girly style. She loves to wear dresses and light pastel colors. Anything with ribbons or lace will be adored by her.
OTHER DISTINGUISHING FEATURES: Her eyes are very wide and expressive.

A LITTLE DEEPER:
PERSONALITY:Emilia grew up very sheltered, protected by her parents and pampered by her grandparents. As the only branch of the family to stay in Denmark, she had more contact with her grandparents than her cousins did growing up. Emilia is very sweet and helpful, but can also be painfully naive. She adores fairy-tale stories with princes, princesses, and fairies, and sometimes forgets the real world isn't like the stories. She tends to see the good in people, largely because she has little experience with anyone that didn't have her best interest at heart. Emilia is very impressionable and tends to idolize people and put them on a pedestal. Emilia is a follower and prefers it when other people take the lead. She's very creative and loves to play piano or listen to music. She also enjoys dancing.
6mkLUeB.png

INFP- "THE MEDIATOR"
INFP personalities are true idealists, always looking for the hint of good in even the worst of people and events, searching for ways to make things better. While they may be perceived as calm, reserved, or even shy, INFPs have an inner flame and passion that can truly shine. Comprising just 4% of the population, the risk of feeling misunderstood is unfortunately high for the INFP personality type - but when they find like-minded people to spend their time with, the harmony they feel will be a fountain of joy and inspiration.

INFP STRENGTHS:
Idealistic 🦋 Seek and Value Harmony 🦋 Open-Minded and Flexible 🦋 Very Creative 🦋 Passionate and Energetic 🦋Dedicated and Hard-Working

INFP WEAKNESSES:
Too Idealistic 🦋 Too Altruistic 🦋 Impractical 🦋 Dislike Dealing With Data 🦋 Take Things Personally 🦋 Difficult to Get to Know

6mkLUeB.png
HISTORY: Emilia was born in Copenhagen, Denmark, as the only child of Casper and Agnete Manning. Emilia's father is the youngest of three, and his older brother already had two children when Emilia was born. From a young age, she looked up to her older cousins, especially Evelyn, and wanted to emulate them in the things they did. Her other cousin Athena was born around the same time as Emilia, and the two spent a lot of time together at family gatherings. Both of her father's siblings moved away from Denmark when Emilia was still young, leaving her as the only child in the family that remained in their birth country. Because of this, she got to spend a lot of time with her grandparents, which caused her to be quite was spoiled by them. Her family being wealthy, Emilia usually got whatever she wanted or needed. Her parents doted on her, especially her father, and she got used to getting her way. This didn't make her bratty or demanding, but it did cause her to have a hard time understanding not everyone will do anything for her just because she asks. Emilia was a sweet child, and easily made friends at her primary school. Her creativity and love for music were encouraged by both her parents, and she loves nothing more than perform songs on the piano for her family.
LIKES: Music, dancing, butterflies, pastels, playing piano
DISLIKES: Bullies, being ignored, dark colors, bees and wasps
GOALS: To hang out with Evelyn as much as possible, to make her parents proud, to become better at playing piano
FEARS: Being abandoned, being ignored, having no friends at school
STRENGTHS: Emilia has a sweet personality and can get along with most people. She is very in tune with other people's emotions and can see when they are upset or uncomfortable. She's also very helpful, and tends to put others before herself.
WEAKNESSES: Her tendency to put herself second can be a weakness, as well as her naivety. Emilia can very easily be influenced or manipulated. She can also be tactless, as she has little awareness of any type of life different than the privileged way she grew up. When she admires someone, she can cling to them to the point of annoyance.
MIRROR OF ERISED
: Playing piano on a large stage, with her family watching in the front row.
BOGGART: A swarm of bees and wasps coming at her.
PATRONUS: tba
AMORTENTIA:
tba

AESTHETIC:

FAMILY:
WARqJR6.png
NAJ1Jvt.png
wGs32wf.png
L0itV3r.png
Name: Casper Jakob Manning
Relation: Father
DoB: 2012
Blood Status: Half Blood
Martial Status: Married
Name: Agnete Irene Manning - Nielsen
Relation: Mother
DoB: 2012
Marital Status: Married
Name: Jorgen Ansgard Manning (x)
Relation: Uncle
Name: Thyra Agnete Manning- Thompson
Relation: Aunt
dmvJsJT.png
NIPMXjL.png
Wg2q66L.png
I9tOVhR.png
Name: Evelyn Teresa Manning (x)
Relation: Cousin
Marital Status: Single
Former House: Gryffindor
Name: Espen Mans Manning (x)
Martial Status: Single
Former House: Slytherin
Name: Cathryn Eleonora Holmgaard- Manning
Relation: Aunt
Blood Status:
Half Blood
Marital Status:
Married
Owner of ''Holmgaard'' Fashion brand
Name: Olaf Ian Holmgaard
Relation:
Uncle
Blood Status:
Half Blood
Marital Status:
Married
Guard
9lSmSIx.png
p6yOKZ3.jpg
BPYo1pb.png
Name: Athena Isabella Holmgaard (x)
Relation:
Cousin
Blood Status:
Half Blood
Marital Status: -
Student at Hogwarts NZ
House: Gryffindor
Name: Christina Sofia Holmgaard
Relation:
Cousin
Blood Status:
Half Blood
Marital Status:
-
House:
Gryffindor
Name: Crystal Genevieve Holmgaard
Marital Status: -
RLswNND.gif

dHkY1xW.png

RROzRmK.gif

TKWYQQG.png

FS1xGt2.gif

ekIvy0H.png

DjI9qsk.gif

EQBzqlu.png

8X6Lq42.gif

hGzdsTM.png

4EspwRv.gif

t2YNBE8.png

22US6jv.gif

L9lBV8o.png

85kLzSa.gif

Otj1uXt.png
Credits: Name Meanings from here, Zodiac, Element and Planet from here, personality type and description from here

Last edited:
6mkLUeB.png

Family MeetingWith Jorgen Manning, Evelyn Manning, Casper ManningEurope
One of ManyWith Sam Mackintosh and Winnie MarshObsidian Harbour

First Year

RqcvzIP.png

"I really liked going to Hogwarts. I found it very scary at first, but it wasn't so bad. I'm sad I wasn't sorted in the same house as Evelyn and Athena, but Hufflepuff is pretty nice. I met a lot of nice people in my year. I just hope the next years will be good too!"

Emilia's shy and reserved nature made her very quiet in her first months at Hogwarts. Despite this, she managed to make a few friends in her year. Sad about not being in the same house as Evelyn, she slowly got used to Hufflepuff. But her studies were not a priority for Emilia in her first year. She finds the lessons fairly difficult and doesn't enjoy studying in her free time.

Emilia's eyes were wide as she took in all the sights around her. This was amazing! The castle was so beautiful, so big, so grand! It was like something from a story, but she was really here! The train journey had been fun, as she had met some nice people, but now it was really time to start at Hogwarts, something she had been dreaming of for years.

Her father had been in Gryffindor and favorite cousin Evelyn had as well, but she didn't know if that would be her house too. She wasn't very brave, she thought. She felt very nervous now, not brave in the slightest. She trailed a little at the end of the group, hoping not to stand out too much. The Great Hall was the most beautiful place she had ever seen, and her mouth dropped open as she took it all in. Then she spotted Evelyn at the Gryffindor table and waved at her, before scanning the crowd for Espen and waving at him too. The hat started calling the names of other first years, and she knew she would have to wait. She didn't mind, it seemed terrifying to be in the center of attention like that. But the names went by pretty quickly, and soon enough it was her name that was called. She froze on the spot for a moment before slowly making her way to the stool. She squeezed her eyes shut, waiting for the hat to be placed on her head and decide her fate. She hoped this would go by fast, as she hated the feeling of everyone's eyes on her.
"Hmm...let's see what we have here. You're creative but shy. You enjoy learning, but you'd rather not be in charge. So many options but the one that will lead you to being the very best version of you is...HUFFLEPUFF!"

Roleplays
StarstruckBuying her wandOllivander's Wand Shop
The BeginningWith Derek Tahana and Maggie Ryan RosendaleNew Zealand Express
Like a DreamWith Maggie Ryan Rosendale and Acacia DunnHufflepuff First Years Girls Dorm
A Guiding HandWith Anastasie VernierThe First Floor Corridor
Firstie Tours!With Kauri Tipene, Gwen Owens-Lee, ~Professor Katherine Alicastell, and Jordan WalkerEntrance Hall
Family TalkWith Athena Holmgaard, Evelyn Manning and Espen ManningGryffindor House Table
Exploring EverythingWith Derek Tahana and Alkander AvaskadirasThe Cliffs
GamesWith Jacob Kingsley, Dittany Belrose, Analei Louw, Diana Holland and Mazikeen RoeThe Great Lawn
Shining WaterWith Sophia Night, Aurora Night, and Fleur van HoutenThe Lakefront
Jump Right InWith Jacob KingsleyThe Lakefront
Feelin' the MusicYule Ball
With Derek Tahana and Arielle Marchand
Great Hall
Almost ThereWith Anastasie VernierThe Owlery
Good AcousticsWith Arvel Ayers and Diana HollandThe North Tower
Quiet BadgersWith Analei Louw and Maggie Ryan RosendaleHufflepuff Common Room
The opposite of greatWith Jacob KingsleyThe Cliffs
Yellow For A BadgerReceiving a Rose
With Kira Wolf
The Fourth Floor Corridor
Young LoveReceiving a Rose
With Lavinia Benivieni
Hufflepuff First Year Girls Dorm
Help Me Be BraveValentine's Dance
With Derek Tahana
Great Hall
Collapse*Professor Monty Pendleton
And various others
Entrance Hall
First Year Marks

1st Year PotionsA
1st Year History of MagicA
1st Year CharmsO
1st Year TransfigurationA
1st Year AstronomyA
1st Year HerbologyA
st Year FlyingE
1st Year Defence Against the Dark ArtsA
Grade Point Average4.4 (Between an A and E)
House points earned during year: 312
First Year Photos
6mkLUeB.png

Second Year

lSSGiy7.png

"I was still very nervous starting my second year, but I was happy to see my friends again. I also made a few new friends, and didn't really run into anyone who wasn't nice. I was sad to fight with Analei, though, and hope that can change soon. I don't understand why she and Jacob don't like each other, since they're both nice people. I don't like being in the middle of that."
Emilia had managed to make some friends during her first year, and kept in touch with most of them in her second year. She was still glad to have her cousins at Hogwarts as well, but she's starting to accept being in a different house than they are. Emilia met a few new people in her second year, but mostly spent time with students she already knew. She started developing a crush on her classmate Derek Tahana, and found herself seeking him out more and more. She isn't actually sure what to do with her feelings. Her friendship with Jacob grew closer, which frustrated her roommate Analei. Unable to deal with conflict, Emilia feels very uneasy knowing Analei is angry with her about her friendship. She hates the thought of having to choose, and hopes it doesn't come to that.

Roleplays
Meeting With FriendsWith Athena Holmgaard and Jacob KingsleyNew Zealand Express
Melodies of HomeWith Kira WolfConglomerated Arts Room
Tending the PlantsWith Jocelynn MoorsThe Lakefront
Early BirdsWith Maggy HarringtonHufflepuff Second Year Girls Dorm
All Fancy and the LikeYule Ball
With Derek Tahana
Great Hall

Cousin Talk

With Evelyn Manning

Hufflepuff House Table
Yellow Blooms and a Puff Make the Room BrighterReceiving a rose
With Alexis Sage Kramer
The Library
Dance With MeValentine's Dance
With Sapphire Michaels
Great Hall
Flowery PursuitsWith Sapphire MichaelsThe Great Lawn
Y31 Electives FairWith Jacob Kingsley,
And various others
The Courtyard
Did I Do Something?With Analei LouwThe Student Lounge
Mysteries of BeautyWith Acacia DunnHufflepuff Second Year Girls Dorm
The Other SideWith Jacob KingsleyThe Great Lawn
Finding The Right WordsWith Evelyn Manning and Athena HolmgaardThe Lakefront
Heta Omega Talent Show Y31With Athena Holmgaard,
And various others
Great Hall
Second Year Marks

2nd Year History of MagicA
2nd Year PotionsA
2nd Year CharmsO
2nd Year TransfigurationA
2nd Year AstronomyA
2nd Year Defence Against the Dark ArtsA
2nd Year HerbologyA
Grade Point Average4.3 (Between an A and E)
House points earned during year: 115
Second Year Photos
6mkLUeB.png

Third Year

vrMi0hC.png

"Every year gets a little easier. I was no longer very nervous in the new semester, but I was a little homesick still. I'm glad I have such nice roommates who are there for me. I made a few other friends as well, and grew closer to Derek. I can't believe he's my boyfriend now. Sometimes I wonder if he didn't make a mistake, and if he won't realize that soon. But I want to be better next year. I don't always want to be the shy person in the back of the room."

Emilia started off her third year quite happily. She ran into Derek again, and her crush on him only grew. She grew closer to him over the year, meeting up with him at the Halloween Feast and going with him to the yule ball. The two of them went on a date during the Christmas break, and soon made it official that they were dating. The one thing that didn't go so well was near the end of the year. Some third years had decided to play spin the bottle, and Derek had joined them. Even though he didn't actually kiss any girls, it made Emilia feel quite insecure. It made her more determined to be a more confident girl, one Derek could perhaps like more.

Roleplays
A Year of ChoiceWith Nymphea WellsFlourish and Blott's
Sunlit PagesWith Derek Tahana and Athena HolmgaardThe First Floor Corridor
AdmittingWith Analei LouwHufflepuff Third Year Girls Dorm
Not StaringWith Sapphire MichaelsSlytherin House Table
Fairytales and SuchHalloween Feast
With Derek Tahana
Great Hall
Once upon a TimeYule Ball
With Derek Tahana
Great Hall
My Heart Keeps SingingWith Derek TahanaMadam Puddifoot's
My Dream of Love to BeWith Sapphire Michaels, Arvel Ayers, and Derek TahanaThe Great Lawn
A Lot to Tell YouWith Jacob KingsleyThe Student Lounge
House ColoursReceiving a rose
With Lizzie Taylor
Hufflepuff House Table
Soft PinkReceiving a rose
With Kauri Tipene
Hufflepuff House Table
Rose for EmiliaReceiving a rose
With Flavio Morales
Emilia's RoseReceiving a rose
With Nixon Mercury
Great Hall
An Anonymous RoseReceiving a rose
With Patrick Vernier
Hufflepuff Common Room
Little RosesValentine's Dance
With Derek Tahana
Great Hall
A Walk Between The RosesWith Evelyn ManningThe Rosebush
Sorry TruthWith Analei Louw and Acacia DunnHufflepuff Third Years Girls Dorm
Fantasy FollowsWith Derek TahanaHufflepuff House Table
Third Year Marks

3rd Year History of MagicA
3rd Year PotionsA
3rd Year CharmsO
3rd Year Muggle StudiesA
3rd Year Defence Against the Dark ArtsA
3rd Year DivinationE
Grade Point Average4.5 (Between an A and E)
House points earned during year: 185
Third Year Photos
6mkLUeB.png

Fourth Year
tbTo1L6.png

"I started this year with a fresh start. New year, new me. I wanted to return to Hogwarts as a more confident person, someone more like Evelyn. I miss her a lot, but it helps to imagine what she would do in situations. I think I did a good job, I looked nicer and talked to more people, just like Evelyn would have! I'm just a bit worried about Derek, things between us are feeling strange..."

Emilia had the intention in her fourth year to be a more confident person, and she would accomplish this by copying behavior of her cousin and other people around her. It went off to a mixed start with a fairly strained conversation with an older Hufflepuff prefect, but throughout the year Emilia got a better grasp on her new personality. But the effort she put into being someone else caused some strain on her relationship with Derek. The two of them don't seem to understand each other as well as they used to. To make matters worse, Emilia forgot to send Derek a rose around Valentine's day, something she regrets. She's fearful for the future of their relationship, though she tries not to think about it too much.

Roleplays
New Year, New MeWith Athena HolmgaardNew Zealand Express
Clueless With a BadgeWith Chante Ateara Hufflepuff House Table
The Attraction of OppositesHalloween Feast
With Derek Tahana
Great Hall
Y33 Heta Omega MeetingWith Amy Jewel,
And various others
The Magical Sorority of Heta Omega
Everything's PerfectYule Ball
With Derek Tahana
Great Hall
Sitting, knitting and watching the world With Selene Le Fey and Ilija Olaf The Lakefront
Escape into FantasyWith Maggy HarringtonThe Library
Staying the SameValentine's Dance
With Derek Tahana
Great Hall
Friendly Flower Receiving a Rose
With Emily Madison
Red Blooms in the CourtyardReceiving a Rose
With Alexis Kramer
The Courtyard
Heta Omega Party 2049With October Alcott
And various others

Fourth Year Marks
4th Year History of MagicA
4th Year PotionsA
4th Year CharmsO
4th Year Muggle StudiesA
4th Year Defence Against the Dark ArtsA
4th Year DivinationE
Grade Point Average4.5 (Between an A and E)
House points earned during year: 242
Fourth Year Photos
6mkLUeB.png

Last edited:
6mkLUeB.png

Fifth Year

nqd87qo.png

"My fifth year wasn't the best. I was happy when I was asked to be the co-president for Heta Omega, but my year went downhill from there. Derek broke up with me, completely taking me by surprise. I was very upset for a while, and still feel kind of terrible about it. The thing with Shane was just a humiliating cherry on top... I hope things get better next year."
Emilia's fifth year didn't go very well for her. When she spotted her boyfriend Derek talking to Diana Holland, Emilia jumped to a wrong conclusion. Derek broke up with her in front of the Slytherin girl, really upsetting Emilia. She spent the rest of the year feeling a little lost without her boyfriend. She tried to recreate what she had with Shane Ackley, but he rejected her at the Valentine's Dance. Emilia is also a little angry with her cousin Athena for hanging out with Derek while not talking to her about the breakup.
Roleplays
New Year New ChancesWith Athena Holmgaard and Derek TahanaNew Zealand Express
A Peculiar PairWith Anastasie VernierConglomerated Arts Room
Miscommunications and MisunderstandingsWith Diana Holland and Derek TahanaThe Third Floor Corridor
Y34 Heta Omega MeetingWith Athena
Rey-Martinez
, Tres Bear II,
And various others
Spilling Sadness With Jacob KingsleyThe Lakefront
Lonely HeartYule Ball
With Shane Ackley
Great Hall
Uplifting AdviceWith Analei Louw and Sydney TownsendHufflepuff House Table
A Coffee and a BookWith Shane AckleyHufflepuff Common Room
There are steps?!Receiving a Rose
With Ajaccio Skey
The Trophy Room
The last pink roseReceiving a Rose
With Thomas Jusantrea
Hufflepuff House Table
A Prince in DisguiseValentine's Dance
With Shane Ackley
Great Hall
Y34 Heta Omega Slumber PartyWith Athena Rey-Martinez, Acacia Dunn, Alexis Kramer,
And various others
Cousin TalkWith Athena HolmgaardThe Seventh Floor Corridor

Fifth Year Marks
5th Year History of MagicE
5th Year PotionsA
5th Year CharmsE
5th Year Muggle StudiesA
5th Year Defence Against the Dark ArtsA
5th Year DivinationA
Grade Point Average4.3 (Between an A and E)
House points earned during year: 173

Fifth Year Photos

6mkLUeB.png

Sixth Year

Mj9TJJN.png

"My sixth year was a little better than my fifth, but it still wasn't great. I'm not talking to Athena, and have mostly been trying to put my time into Heta Omega, which I will have to run by myself next year. I made a new friend in Katy, but I'm really going to miss her now that she's back in America."
Emilia spent most of her time in her sixth year avoiding her cousin and trying to focus on Heta Omega, but she also befriended exchange student Katy Miller. She got a little closer with Sapphire Michels as well, and spent time with both girls at the yule ball. Emilia organized an Heta Omega event along with the Brotherhood of MAGIC, which she was proud of. Near the end of the year, Derek upset her, but Katy managed to make her feel better. She also confessed feelings for Emilia the Hufflepuff couldn't return, making their conversation bittersweet.
Roleplays
EVELYN Brand Launch Party!With Amber Chou Wilson, Evelyn Manning,
And various others
Gladrag's Wizardwear
Y35 Hufflepuff House MeetingWith ~Professor Landon Carter, Acacia Dunn,
And various others
Hufflepuff Common Room
Y35 Heta Omega Meeting With Athena Rey Martinez, Nicole Fisk,
And various others
Break BluesWith Archer ThompsonTākarokaro Park
Making a SplashHalloween Feast
With Katy Miller
Great Hall
What To Wear?With Lauren DavenportHufflepuff House Table
Girl TimeYule Ball
With Sapphire Michaels and Katy Miller
Great Hall
Thoughts AdriftWith Arcturus RabsonThe Library
Summer Lakeside PartyWith Abian Hunter,
And various others
The Lakefront
I Got to Keep on MovingReceiving a Rose
With Leda Layton and Wendall Layton
Hufflepuff House Table
Miss Yellow!Receiving a Rose
With Corey Edogawa
Hufflepuff Common Room
Like SunshineReceiving a Rose
With Knox Ivers
Entrance Hall
A Little TalkWith Derek TahanaThe Courtyard
Before You GoWith Katy MillerThe Hogwarts Garden
A Proper Send OffWith Katy Miller, Kace Corelli, Ilija Olaf, and Elliot BriarNew Zealand Express

Sixth Year Marks
6th Year History of MagicE
6th Year CharmsE
6th Year Muggle StudiesA
6th Year DivinationA
6th Year ApparitionO
Grade Point Average4.8 (Between an A and E)
House points earned during year: 137

Sixth Year Photos

6mkLUeB.png

Seventh Year

9n4Aq7Q.png

"My last year at Hogwarts was a lot like the other years. It made me a little sad, as it wasn't as amazing as I imagined it would be. But it was still fun. I learned a lot, and I'm sad to say goodbye to Hogwarts after all these years. But I'm also excited about the future."

Emilia's final year was a relatively quiet one. She studied for the NEWTs and tried to spend as much time as she could with her friends. She didn't manage to patch things up with her cousin Athena, and the two graduated while on bad terms. Emilia also spent a lot of her time running Heta Omega events, something she will miss now that she's graduating. Though she's sure her replacement will do a good job with the club.

Roleplays
To Be YoungWith Jacob Kingsley, Jemma Potter, Athena Holmgaard,
And various others
New Zealand
On the Wings of a ButterflyWith Bill McCarthyLeaky Cauldron
Hufflepuff House Meeting Y36/S1With ~Professor Landon Carter, Acacia Dunn,
And various others
Hufflepuff Common Room
Lion's RoarHalloween Feast
With Mazikeen Roe
Great Hall
Y36 Heta Omega MeetingWith Athena Holmgaard, Acacia Dunn,
And various others
Bits of Advice With Kira WolfThe Student Lounge
Neutral FeelingsYule Ball
With Analei Louw
Great Hall
Flowery PaintingsWith Ana Sofia BurleighThe Hogwarts Garden
Meet Me in ParisWith Katy Miller and Simone Moreau-ChenEurope
Quiet LongingWith Kengi SmileHufflepuff House Table
Y36 S2 Meeting | Making Valentine's CardsWith Acacia Dunn, Athena Holmgaard, Cyzarine Haden
And various others

A Yellow Rose in a Yellow RoomWith Lillith MontgomeryHufflepuff Common Room
Quiet LongingWith Kengi SmileHufflepuff House Table
Save the Last DanceValentine's Dance
With Kengi Smile
Great Hall

Seventh Year Marks
7th Year History of MagicO
7th Year CharmsE
7th Year Muggle StudiesA
7th Year DivinationA
Grade Point Average4.8 (Between an A and E)
House points earned during year: 110

Seventh Year Photos
6mkLUeB.png

Even as she headed into the Great Hall, Emilia felt like she didn't belong here. She didn't feel ready to graduate, but there was nothing to be done about it. At least she was able to graduate, a part of her had been a little worried about her grades. But she had passed everything, and now she was here. Her final year hadn't been as glamorous as she had hoped, but it hadn't been bad either. And while she was mostly nervous and feeling slightly sick, Emilia also felt a sense of pride. She'd done it somehow, she had made it. The only problem was that she wasn't entirely sure about her next steps yet, and so many of her classmates seemed way more ready to take on the world.

Emilia was fidgeting with her handbag as she listened to Professor Alicastell speak. She clapped as Analei took the stage, smiling proudly at her friend. Her speech was beautiful, and Emilia applauded when she was done. She didn't know the head boy that well, but she listened to his speech as well. He had a lot to say, and Emilia thought he had put a lot of thought into it. Then it was time to accept their diplomas, which was very strange. Emilia watched as her classmates headed up to the stage one by one, waiting for her turn. She clapped for everyone of them, even Athena and Derek. When it was her turn, Emilia felt her heart beating in her throat as she stepped up to the stage. Her hands shook as she received her diploma, and she muttered a thanks so quietly she doubted Professor Alicastell had really heard it. She took her seat again after she was done, and watched the rest of the ceremony with a numb feeling. It was really over now, which was impossible to believe.

Last edited:
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back