• First time accessing HNZ in a long, long, time?
    You must reset your password! Before accessing your account(s) you must submit a password reset using the username of the account you wish to recover.
    If you don't see the email, please check your junk folder!

Closed Not Staring

Sapphire Michaels

Clever- Mischievous- Snarky

OOC First Name
Jessica
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Pear Wood, Unicorn hair core, 14 inches
Sapphire was a tad confused. She sat alone at the end of the Slytherin table, munching away on her breakfast. Onyx sat with Jacob, lost somewhere at the Gryffindor table. She glanced up from under her lashes, grateful that her hair was long enough again to hide her face. She may or may not be looking over at the Gryffindor table again. And it may or may not have something to do with the curly haired fourth year. She looked back down at her food, shuffling it more than eating it. She wished she had someone to talk to about it. But Kira was too preoccupied with her studies and she didn't want to bother her. And Diana... well, that didn't seem like the best idea in the world right now. She sighed, pushing her eggs around her plate.

Emilia Manning

Shy | Sweet | Dreamer | No backbone

OOC First Name
Daphne
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curved 8 Inch Rigid Pear Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
As Emilia made her way into the great hall, for breakfast, she was thinking about what her day would be like. She had enjoyed most of her classes so far, but knew that after the first week things would start to get more difficult. She still felt herself a little worried about having chosen the right electives, but she knew she had to let that go and not let it eat at her any longer. She slowed down slightly as she passed by the Slytherin table, hoping to see Derek and maybe get a chance to talk to him. It was embarrassing, how much she thought about him in her spare time, often not even consciously. Instead of Derek, Emilia recognized another person sitting hear the end of the table. She hesitated, then stopped walking. "Hi Sapphire." She said. The girl was staring off into space, so Emilia thought maybe she was still a little tired. She wondered if she should have started to talk to her, but it was too late to take her words back now. "I'm sorry you didn't get to play, I was watching the match with Jacob and Kira and I think a boy who is your brother." She added softly. Even if she was an alternate, Emilia thought Sapphire was very brave for wanting to play Quidditch and trying out for a team.

Sapphire Michaels

OOC First Name
Jessica
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Sapphire looked up, surprised but pleased to see Emilia. "Oh, hey Em." She grinned at the Hufflepuff. She laughed at the girls first words. "Thanks, I'm sorry too. I just hope we get to play again." She told her, patting the spot next to her in an invitation for the girl to sit down. "If he was obnoxious and hanging on Jacob, then yeah, that would be my twin brother Onyx." She told her with a grin, trying not to glance at the Gryffindor table now that she had company. "How are you?" She asked the girl instead, genuinely interested in how Emilia was doing. "I saw you perform at the talent show, by the way. You were awesome."

Emilia Manning

Shy | Sweet | Dreamer | No backbone

OOC First Name
Daphne
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curved 8 Inch Rigid Pear Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
Emilia was surprised to be called 'Em', but she rather liked it. She gave Sapphire a bigger smile, glad the girl didn't seem to mind her interruption. She was also surprised that the other blonde wanted her to sit with her. Emilia had eaten at the Gryffindor table with her cousins a few times, but never at Slytherin. After a moment of consideration, she sat down. "He did seem to be friends with Jacob." She said with a small nod. "I'm alright, getting used to being at Hogwarts again." She said with a small smile. The girl had been homesick every time she went back to school, but it seemed to be getting a little better each year. "How are you?" She blushed when the girl complimented her about the talent show, looking down. "You were good as well, I watched you and your brother."

Sapphire Michaels

OOC First Name
Jessica
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Sapphire smiled as Em sat down with her. She took a bite of her food as the other girl confirmed it was Onyx. "Yeah, friends." She snorted with a sly smile. It wasn't her place to out her brother or her friend. She nodded as Em said she was getting used to Hogwarts again. Coming back was always a welcome relief to Sapphire. She didn't have anything outside the castle she really cared for. When Em asked how she was Sapph couldn't help but glance at Mervyn over at the Gryffindor table.

She looked back to her food quickly, her cheeks burning. Stupid reaction to that stupid guy. This was ridiculous. "Good, I'm good," She mumbled quickly, taking a bite of her food to try to cover her slip up. "Thanks," She murmured. "It was literally a last second change. He signed us up without asking and a friend told me to make it my own." She shrugged. "I liked your song. Do you play a lot?" She asked in an attempt to change the conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)