Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
(Arc)
Wand
Ebony, Dragon heart-string, 9 1/2 inches
Kira glanced again at the last name on her list. She was surprised at how many Hufflepuffs had been on her list. She wandered into the fourth floor corridor, stopping a nearby student.

"Excuse me," She asked, "I'm looking for Emilia Manning."

Emilia enjoyed the Valentine's festivities around the school, but she herself wasn't really sure how much she would partake in it. She wasn't quite sure if she should go to the Valentine's dance that night, though she had really enjoyed herself at the yule ball. On her way back to the common room she was suddenly stopped by a vaguely familiar girl. Startled, she stared at her with wide eyes. It took her a moment to realize what the girl was saying. Taking a step back, she stared for another moment. "I'm Emilia." She finally said softly, twisting a lock of hair around her fingers. She had no idea why this girl as looking for her.

Kira smiled shyly at the blond. "I'm here to deliver a rose," She held out the yellow rose with its note. "Emilia, right? My name is Kira. I think we've had a few classes together." Kira tried to make things a little less awkward but wasn't sure if it was working. At least it wasn't as bad as the first time she met Jacob Finley.
Dear Emilia,
I hope you don't mind, but I thought I would like to send you a rose today - I know we're not very close, but I do consider you a friend and so it seemed horrible of me to not send you this gift when I have the opportunity to do so. I hope you take some enjoyment from it.
Yours sincerely,
Sophia

Emilia smiled shyly at the Ravenclaw, though her eyes widened in surprise when she said she was here to deliver a rose. That was unexpected, as she hadn't expected to get any. "Hi Kira, I think so too." She said with a nod. "Um, thank you for the rose." She said nervously as she took it from her. She read the note, and couldn't help smiling. It was so sweet of Sophia to send her a rose like this. She just hoped the other Hufflepuff wouldn't be upset that Emilia hadn't sent her one. She looked up at the Ravenclaw again. "Um, did you get a rose too?"

Kira smiled back at the Hufflepuff. "I'm just the delivery girl, thank your friend." She brushed a strand of chocolate hair behind her ear as Emilia asked if she got any roses, and she smiled wryly. "Not unless the books in the library sent me one," She teased. "Anyway, it was a pleasure to officially meet you. I should get back to my deliveries. See you in class?" She asked happily, starting to back away.

Emilia nodded shyly, smiling. "I will, but it's still nice that you delivered it..." She said, her voice trailing off. She wasn't sure if she was supposed to laugh at the girl's comment about the books or not, so she settled on a small smile instead. "Um, I hope you get one anyway." She said softly. "See you in class." She agreed, nodding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back