Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Allison
Wand
Straight 15 Inch Whippy Black Walnut Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
((Pink rose for Emilia Manning, open after Daphne))

The last rose didn't have to go anywhere near the same table, but only this time he asked the hufflepuff where Emilia Manning was and when he was pointed at the girl, Thomas walked over to her for a long time. ''Hey, I was told that you're Emilia Manning.'' he said.

Valentine's Day without Derek wasn't easy, but after receiving a nice rose from Jacob, Emilia felt a little less lonely. She knew Jacob would always have her back, and was grateful to him for his friendship. She was sitting at the Hufflepuff table by herself when someone approached her, she looked up at the young boy and gave him a smile. "Oh, yes I am. Can I help you?"

'' Very nice that I found you. I have to give this beautiful pink rose. Please! '' Thomas said then handed the rose to the girl.

Emilia was surprised when the boy gave her a pink rose, and she blushed a little. "Oh... wow." She said softly. "Was... was there a note?" She asked, not sure what she was hoping for. Did she hope it was Derek? Or Shane?

As soon as the girl mentioned the note, Thomas put a note in his pocket and pulled out five notes. '' Oh yeah. Moment.. he was looking for the note he needed. '' Please take a note here, too. '' gave it to the girl

Here, a rose almost as beautiful as you.

Shane

Emilia felt a little nervous as she took the note from the boy. She thanked him quietly as he handed the note over, and then opened it to read it. A blush spread over her face as she read Shane's sweet words. She folded the note again. "Thanks." She said again, feeling shy all of a sudden.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back