Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Curved 8 Inch Rigid Pear Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
Emilia felt good about her costume tonight. It was great to match with Derek, and she had taken a lot of care with her hair and makeup today too. The girl reminded herself to keep her back straight and her chin up as she entered the great hall with her boyfriend. At an event like this, it was more important than ever to appear confident. She just kept repeating to herself in her mind that she looked good, that she had to keep smiling, and that she was going to have a great time tonight. She was so busy focusing on all that, it took her a moment to actually speak to her date. It had been a while since they had gone on a date together, and she wanted it to go well. They were dressed as an angel and a demon, which she thought was a really nice way to match each other. It made it immediately obvious that they had gone together, and she liked that. "You look like a really handsome demon." She told him with a small smile, trying her best to channel Evelyn's confidence even while taking to her boyfriend. "What would you like to do? There seem to be a lot of things." The decorations looked the same as last year, but they hadn't really gone exploring too much then. "Perhaps we could go check out the tent?"

Derek had organised a joint costume with emilia, they were a dating couple and it only made sense to try and do things like attend feasts together. It also made a lot of sense too that they would do a costume together. He was wearing a demon costume, he had horns coming out of his head, he was wearing a suit, but allowed it to be a little torn, and meant to look a little ruffled to make him look more demon like. He had dark slightly destroyed wings to indicate a lot that he was a demon. The boy spotted his girlfriend immediately. He loved how beautiful she looked, truly angelic. Things between them had been tricky, he didn’t know why though, nothing had changed but it felt like something had perhaps. They hadn’t been on a date in a little while, things had been busy, he was busy as was she. The teen let himself smiled widely at her, ”Thank you princess,” the boy smiled and gave a little bow in greeting. ”You look beautiful, truly angelic,” he returned easily. Derek nodded, ”Yeah, sounds good! Then we can dance?” he added, he was still looking at her with a fond expression. ”This is beautiful on you, I can’t stop looking at you,” Derek leaned in and gave her a quick kiss on the lips.

Emilia had been busy, as had Derek, so they hadn't had much time to spend together lately. On top of that, Emilia was still trying to figure out how to act around Derek now that she was reinventing herself. She wanted to be confident, but not so much that it put him off. It was a tricky thing to figure out, and so far he hadn't really mentioned anything had changed about her. That was okay, as she wasn't sure if she wanted him to. She just hoped he liked the new Emilia as much as the old one. She blushed a bit when he called her princess. That nickname was still so sweet. "Thank you." She said as he told her she looked beautiful. It was impossible not to look down for a moment, because taking compliments still wasn't her strong suit. "That sounds good." She said as he mentioned they could dance after. He complimented her again, and Emilia felt her heart flutter as he kissed her. She gently touched his cheek after the kiss and gave him a smile. "I can't stop looking at you either." She admitted softly. "I love going to events with you, you always make it... magical." She then averted her eyes, her shyness returning a little as she said such bold words. She took his hand and squeezed it, then started to lead him to the tent.

Derek smiled at her easily, things were always good between them when they tried, when they let them be. Things were admittedly a bit odd, but it was easy when they were just able to be them. The teen smiled at his girlfriend as he’d leaned in for the kiss with her. He looked at her with a fond expression, ”It’s because you deserve it princess,” the boy replied, he believed he should give her the world and nothing less. He smiled as she took his hand and lightly squeezed back. He let himself be led by her to the tent, ”I’m glad we got matching costumes,” he spoke softly, leaning in to speak, so that he wouldn’t need to yell too much. So that they could just about hear what he was saying. ”We should always match our costumes,” he added. He thought matching would be good, allow them a little creativity in a pair. They reached the tent and he stepped forward to open the entrance for her and wait for her to walk in before he followed, ”After you,” he spoke with a warm smile on his face, he needed to always be a good gentleman.

It was hard to be the more confident around Derek, because it was harder to pretend with him. Perhaps that was a good thing, perhaps she didn't have to pretend with her boyfriend. But at the same time, Emilia wanted him to see her as a confident and strong girl, someone he could like forever. She wasn't sure how to balance this yet, and decided to just go with what felt right tonight. Derek was always so sweet to her, and Emilia entwined their fingers in response to his nice words. "I'm glad too." She said, leaning close as well as they walked to the tent. It was nice to be so close to him, and she gave him a small smile. Him saying 'always' made her heart flutter. It meant he was foreseeing them like this for a long time, and that reassured her a little bit. "I agree, let's start thinking for next year soon." She said softly, then laughed as he let her go in the tent first. She went inside, looking around. "Oh! Fun-house mirrors. Let's go look at ourselves!"

Derek smiled at her easily, letting him stand close to her as they held hands. All of his concerns and worries went out the window when he was actually with her. It was easy to forget about the world when she was there, they could just spend the time together. They were close and able to just enjoy each other’s company. He nodded in agreement, ”Definitely, though I do really love this look on you, I’m so lucky,” he kept his voice quiet and he leaned in and lightly kissed her cheek as he finished speaking. He smiled at her he was vaguely thinking about what they could be in the next year but that didn’t really matter so much currently, they just had to deal with and have fun at this event. He followed her inside and went to the mirrors with her. He stood in front of one, keeping a light hold of her hand as he did so, ”This one is making me look really tall and lanky,” he laughed lightly at the way he looked and then back at her. Funhouse mirrors with muggles were fun, but he could assume that with magical people they were even more fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back