Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bi
Wand
Curved 12 Inch Flexible Alder Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Ana Sofia had been bored, which could only mean one thing for the young girl: it was time to get her painting supplies out and find something good to paint. With the weather being as nice as it was she packed up her paint supplies and headed out of the castle, her feet subconsciously taking her straight to the gardens. Flowers had always been Ana's favourite thing to paint and thus she set her stuff down before making herself comfortable on the grass and carefully observing the flowers in front of her before bringing her brush up to the small canvas she had brought outside with her.

Emilia loved the gardens, and now that she didn't have a lot of homework she enjoyed taking walks here. She knew tht it would be a place she would miss after graduating and leaving Hogwarts, so she tried to enjoy it while she could. Emilia smiled as she passed beautiful flowers and spotted a butterfly, following it with her gaze until she couldn't see it anymore. It was then that she noticed a girl sitting on the grass and painting. She quickly stepped aside. "Sorry, am I ruining your view?" She asked her quickly.

Ana had been so focussed on the petal she was working on that she had hardly noticed another person there untill she lifted her head up to look at the flowers again. "Oh! No, it's okay, you're good." She smiled at the older girl, although if she hadn't stepped aside she probably would've been blocking her view of the flowers.

Emilia was glad she hadn't disturbed the girl in her work, and also glad she didn't seem too intimidated about being addressed by a seventh year student. She knew that in her own first year, she would probably have run away in terror if an older student tried talking to her. Emilia moved closer to the girl, curiously glancing at her painting. She smiled. "That's very beautiful." She said softly.

Even though the girl, who Ana definitely recognized as one of her club leaders, hadn't blocker her view it was still nice of her to ask. When she looked at her painting and complimented it the young hufflepuff's cheeks turned slightly red. "Thank you." She smiled softly. "I'm best at flowers." Ana added, feeling proud to be complimented by someone quite a bit older than her who wasn't even related to her.

Emilia smiled as the girl told her she was best at flowers, glad to see she enjoyed the praise. She recognized her, now that she took a moment to take her in. She was either in Heta Omega, or just a fellow Hufflepuff. Or maybe both, Emilia wasn't sure. "They are beautiful." she repeated. "How did you learn?" She knew that even now, a good six or seven years ahead of the girl, she could never paint something like this.

Ana smiled brightly again when the older girl repeated her compliment, at least she sincerely seemed to mean it. "I mostly learned from a lady in Spain." She answered the question. "My family used to go on vacation to the same town every year and there was this woman who lived there, she was an artist, and when I was very young I went over to her because I saw all these pretty colours." Ana smiled at the happy memory. "And so she let me paint and every year we came back she tried to teach me something new."

Emilia's eyebrows rose slightly as the girl said she had learned from a lady in Spain. That sounded very interesting, like something from a story. Especially for someone so young. "Oh, wow." She said softly. "That is amazing." She smiled hesitantly. "But you have to have talent, too. To be so good at such a young age."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back