Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Flavio) (Pansexual
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Swishy Ivy Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
(Pink for Emilia Manning, open after Daphne)

Kauri’s next delivery was a girl he didn’t know, but he was excited to see her reaction to getting a pink rose. Looking around the tables at lunch, he quickly gave up on somehow trying to figure out who she was amongst the throng. “Emilia?” Kauri called out, walking down the Hufflepuff table. “Emilia Manning?”

Last edited:
Emilia had received a rose, which she was happy about. But it was yellow, which wasn't really the color she had been hoping most for. Emilia sniffed her rose, then placed it next to her plate as she tried to continue reading her book. But before she could get into it, she heard her name called again. She looked up nervously. "Here." She said timidly, raising her hand so the boy could see her.

Last edited:
Kauri looked down the table and spotted a raised hand, beaming as he made his way over to her. "Hi! I've got a special delivery for you!" Kauri said cheerfully, plucking the lone pink rose from his basket. "Happy valentines day!" He said, handing it over.

Emilia,

You're the greatest girl ever. I thoroughly enjoy all the time we spend together.
Would you like to be my girlfriend, officially? I'd love to be your official prince.

Derek

Emilia looked with big hopeful eyes as the boy pulled a rose out of his basket, as she could see there was only one pink one in there. When he grabbed that one, her heart lept. "Oh, thank you!" She said, taking it eagerly. She opened the note quickly, fumbling with it. As she read it, she let out an audible gasp. Her hand flew to her mouth, and embarrassingly, her eyes filled with tears. Derek was asking her to be his girlfriend in such a romantic way! She needed to find him. "Oh." She said softly.

Seeing the happiness on people's faces when he delivered their roses was the best reward Kauri could imagine for the deliveries, but he hadn't been prepared for this girl's reaction at all. She looked happy at first, but upon reading the message she teared up, and Kauri's heart fell. Had there been something wrong with it? "Are you alright?" He asked, wanting to make sure she was okay.

Emilia's gaze shifted from the note to the boy, and she swallows back her embarrassing tears. That was a stupid reaction, but she couldn't help it. She quickly wiped her eyes, and she nodded. "I'm ... I'm very good. Just surprised." she said, looking back at the note. "Happily." She added to reassure him.

Of all the situations he was prepared to deal with in his life, Kauri just didn't know what to do with a crying girl. Should he get her tissues? Tell her a joke? How did you cheer people up? He had never seen someone cry at a rose before, and it had completely pulled the rug out from under him. His worry turned to relief though, when the girl explained that they were happy tears, and he sighed in relief, giving her a nervous smile. "Oh... well, that's good then." Kauri smiled, relieved. "There's nothing wrong with that. I'm glad it was a good message!"

Emilia was embarrassed by her reaction and it made her flustered. She looked away shyly, feeling her cheeks heat up. "Thank you." She said timidly, avoiding eye contact with the boy now. She was flustered from the surprise, and kind of wanted the older boy to go away so she could process all this in peace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back