♡ haaaai everyone ♡

Sayana Conchaka

❁ mongol mountain flower ❁
OOC First Name
Aisyah
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Haaaai!

I'm Aisyah, I've been wanting to role-play for a while now but I kept procrastinating making an account. I've lurked around this website since last year, just looking around! Everyone seems so genuinely nice and I /finally/ gathered all my courage to make an account for myself.

I'm from Singapore, a tiny island in Southeast Asia. It's nice to meet all of you!

Also, I was a member here a long long long looooong time ago. I roleplayed two characters at two different times - Bianca Petrescu and Sukie Takahiro. So I've roleplayed an Australian and a Japanese, and I wanted to challenge myself. So my new character is... Mongolian! I've researched bit of their culture, and my characters name Sayana actually means million (years of joy and pleasure) in the Mongol language.

I haven't roleplayed since Sukie, so do excuse my writing and roleplaying skills! I beg for your understanding.
Now time for me to figure out this website and see how things work.

So here's also wishing you million years of joy and pleasure everyone! (。ˇ ⊖ˇ)♡

Hiiii Aisyah, welcome back to HNZ! I don't think we've ever had the pleasure of RPing before so it's nice to meet you! Sayana sounds fascinating, I can't wait to find out more about her! If you ever wanna chat or RP, feel free to drop me a PM :D

Hello!! Welcome to HNZ! (Or shall I say, Welcome back!) I don't think we have roleplayed before since I only just joined the site almost two years ago. It's nice to meet you! If you ever just want to chat or want to rp, feel free to pm me! My pms are always open!

:D

Oh wow, I remember you!! I had Natasha Bell in the same year as Bianca!
Welcome back!! :hug:

Hi Aisyah! Welcome (back) to HNZ :D

Welcome Welcome welcome!! I'm Lovi and I help around the site from time to time :p

If you have any questions, Site Staff is always here!

Welcome/Welcome Back to HNZ!

I remember Bianca! Welcome back to HNZ! We're happy to have you back again. Hope this go around is a great experience for you. If you have any questions to navigate any of the changes since your last time here, please feel free to reach out. :)

Wow, welcome back Aisyah!!! :hug: I’m not sure if we ever spoke but Bianca’s name rings a bell for sure. I joined in ‘09 so I’m positive I saw you around :D

So awesome to have you back! I look forward to seeing more of Sayana ^_^

Hi Aisyah! I'm Amanda.

The name Bianca Petrescu sounds very familiar to me, as does Sukie Takahiro. I'm not sure if we've ever RPed, but welcome back!

Welcome (back!)! That's one of the greatest things about this site is that you can keep coming back :D Can't wait to RP with you!

Aww welcome back!!! I hope we get a chance to rp sometime :D

Welcome/welcome back! I'm brand new here and have a first year Ravenclaw as well! Can't wait to RP with you and Sayana!

Welcome back! I’ve been here for almost a year now, so I don’t think we’ve had the pleasure of meeting yet! I hope we get chances to RP together!

Hi! Welcome back and nice to meet you. Looking forward to perhaps plotting with you in the future!!

Welcome Back! I'm glad you joined up again :)

I think I remember Bianca Petrescu! I think she was around when Toni was a character. It's definitely jogging my memory.... Anyway Welcome Back! I can't wait to see your new character!

Welcome back to the board! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back