Rate the Sig

10/10

i love the text and I love the picture, almost like he's leaning on the end of the banner, just real neat to me

10/10 the composition is lovely and the way the different photographic elements are used is rly creative & fitting to the character! Also love the text placement/font, it has like... indie coming-of-age movie poster vibes in the best way.

I LOVE how his name is like... blowing away in the wind. That's so creative!
10/10

10/10!!

Its the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. The gif is absolutely stunning!

7/10

It looks a bit simple and I can't read the bottom text very well. It's also a bit too big for me!

10/10 The gold tones compliment her skin perfectly & the elements chosen (gold frames/lots o books) give a really good idea of her personality! (plus u kno how i feel abt a good circle composition 👌)

10/10

I enjoy this one a lot, I love the text and how that's been done.

10/10 I LOVE this sig, the simplicity really works for Misha & the film texture is used so nicely to frame it!! Also just in general I always love how Anna does text & this sig is no exception, it's so tidy but the font used for his first name is juuuuust on the border of looking a little whimsical (it's the curly tail on the A i think) and it's v well fitted, so gooooddd

10/10
Love this sig!! Very good as always

10/10 how have i never seen this sig before augh the like. bowl composition shape, the colour scheme, the use of negative space, ugh gorgeous i love it

10/10 I can't stop staring at it, I love the moving sparkles!

It also inspired me to change Amber so thanks for that :r

10/10!

So pretty! It seems very suiting to Eugene. That small photo is so funny.

The coloring, the light, the hair... I love it all. 10/10

100/10
I love it so much!! Her whole look is amazing!

10/10!! I love everything about this sig! The colors are so serenely pretty, and the text is perfect. I also love the texture use, from the light streaks to the subtle shadow above the newspaper texture, both of which add so much depth. It's absolutely stunning

10/10

I love the color scheme so much! and how you did the text :wub:

10/10 Orange & navy blue never fails as a colour scheme & the cute lil doodles around her are so sweet & whimsical! Your font choices are A+ as always & the pics you used are so cute too!!

10/10
I love the simplicity and cleanness of it at first glance but the details at second glance. the flowers/leaves around her are very nell and the text is clever. and I love the uneven background

8/10 It feels a bit busy, but I really like the colors and how you did the letters.

10/10 so lovely. love the composition and the colors ✨

The pulling down of the beanie is so hecking cute, the colour scheme and background pictures and the banners behind the name
hecking 10/10 for me

9/10 I love the vibrance and the font choices but I find the blue blur around her picture a little distracting? It does help tie the colour scheme together though so I do like there being a halo around her, I think it's just too fuzzy for my personal taste! That said the colour scheme is so beautiful, and I really like how it ties in with the colours in her av as well, it makes her whole posts look very cohesive!

10/10 teach me how to make this tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back