Rate the Sig

Omg Kadi 10/10 :wub:

10/10

I love it, it matches her icon, is pretty and I love the curved corners.

10/10!

I love the gold and purple colors! It looks very sweet and I think it suits her so well.

10/10 you know I love this one!! The smoke textures are so well placed, the choice of pics is perfect (and you got FOUR in there without it looking crowded HOW!) the font is perf the comp is perf the colouring is perf just such a good sig

11/10 okay look the retro throwback just really gets me okay there's so much going on I have no choice but to stan

9/10 i love this one, the comp is gorgeous and the patches of b&w/vibrance are so striking and work so well! I just wish the text was a bit easier to read haha like i can talk with connors sig text lookin how it does

9/10 I love the flowers but I never quite love it when a character is an unnatural color in a sig (sorry blue Connor I love you)

10/10!

The colors are so soft and pretty!! Feels very on brand for her, so delicate. Just what she wants people to think haha

9/10 I loooove the colours in this one I just wish her name was fitted entirely into the negative space between the wreath and the smaller face haha

10/10
i love the layout. and how well the hair colouring has been done. i am not 100% sure of the branch/leaf over the eye. i feel like i am missing some of the expression

9/10 I love all the bright colours & how well they suit the vibrant colouring of the photos I just find the name a bit hard to read, it blends in with the background a bit too much for me. The sig overall does a great job of displaying her personality though!

10/10.
That is very cool. I love how the spiral seems to wrap around him and how the name fits along the neck of the guitar.

10/10 I love!

10/10 this is such an unusual colour palette and it works SO WELL! The composition is dynamic and vibrant and the text is all fitted in beautifully with cohesive fonts!

10/10!
Controversial opinion but I think I like this one a little more than her old one :teehee:

Awh I love it, it's so pretty! 10/10

10/10 - monochrome is HARD and this is SO EFFECTIVE, the use of value to draw attention to where it's supposed to be is flawless & the placement of the text auaugh claire HOW

10/10 GORGEOUS I love how it’s simple yet everything fits together (the colouring of the text? stunning) — I also kind of love how it’s a pic of him looking away which seems to fit the whole vibe of the sig

10/10 I love itttt, the composition is so good and the colours work super well together - I especially love the pop of green to brighten up the blue/brown complimentary! The use of value is really clever too, the photos being the darkest parts of the image makes them pop reeeeeally nicely! I do wish there was maybe a white border or background or something around 'kiara', the R A are a little bit hard for me to read over the image behind. That's such a minor nitpick though, it's a gorgeous graphic!

10/10

I do love it! I like the use of the name over her eyes, the font is nice. and the border within the banner is fun. I would've maybe run a sharpen tool but I know sharpening isn't always for banners. but is it a stunning banner.

10/10

I love the leaves, composition and colors!

clean/10
I love how simple and clean the lines look and how well all the colours go together. Even though I can tell it is far from simple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back