Rate the Sig

yes eric 10/10

100/10 stunning flawless amazing visionary

fr the colours are balanced so well & the use of neutral space in the middle is stunningggggg claire u are a master craftswoman idk how u do it

10 cute and charming look and have a diiferent looks and hue so perfect

10/10

I love the colors and composition!

10/10 the colours are so rich and well balanced (I'm such a sucker for pink and orange) and the picture shows her characterisation really well!!

10/10 I want to steal this idea for Sophie 👀

10/10 I reeeally love the text on this! And the colors are really nice.

10/10 You know I love this one :V the golden wreath behind him is Good and the overall Vibe rly fits his characterisation (and I LOV the whole. text in the bg vibe looks GREAT)

10/10. perfect Monty sig! I'm especially impressed by the yellow letters, they look beautiful.

10/10 love the like. sharp edges and contrasts, very Eric. The pic choice is very good I always feel like hes Mad At Me, and the font is perffff. Also it's such a small detail but that lil like. wave mountain silhouette thing in the lower right corner is ?? idk why i just rly love it pls tell me where you found it :V

10/10 I love the pink! It suites her so well and the smirk in the background picture is just great!! And I love a good squiggle haha.

10/10 the desaturated gold/dark cyan of this one works so well! The stars and like. linking branches look so good together too and ur choice of pics is the perfect cherry on top! (also love the detail of that one white swoop framing her name!!)

10/10

Idk how you made that red and green combination work but it really works (it looks good with your little online icon especially haha)

10/10!

I love how you managed to make the single color work so well with just the little bit of pink in the flowers. It looks like a fairy tale and I just want to stare at it lol

10/10 the cOLOURSSSS the COMP that effect on the bigger face is incredible i cld stare forever <3

I love the colors and the soft feeling, it's so good! 10/10

10/10
Ahh I love it! the peach colouring is pretty :D

Gosh your banners never fail to amaze me Anna, love the red and white theme and I aalways love like those little window photos
Also like the use of white behind the name, like the fact the letters have a white border but then you've also added white just in certain places to make the name stand out, that's clever and I love it @u@

10/10

Love the clean, bright colors ❤️

10/10

I love the butterfly and the text fonts, it's just very pretty

10/10

It's so vibrant and the composition is really unique! I love the black/white/orange colour scheme it's so striking!

10/10 gorgeous! love the composition and the colors!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back