Quidditch Chat: Year 39

TeamWin/LossPoints
Gryffindor1-1190
Hufflepuff2-0320
Ravenclaw0-220
Slytherin1-1160

Here's where you can chat all things quidditch for this IC year!

Any predictions for the season? Which Seeker will have the quickest snitch catch?
Who will be the first person taken out of a game?

Last edited:
I'm really curious how Slytherin will do now without Blake...

I'm hoping for the streak to continue a bit, mostly because I want to see how long we can keep it xD if not I think it's Hufflepuffs time to shine!

Excited!! I am also curious if Slytherin continues. I really hope Gryffindor wins!!

Can I just say how terrified I am from losing?! :mortified::mortified:

It feels very weird to be playing against Slytherin :V

Habit is a powerful thing......

oTHbWuC.png

The Slytherin streak that started when my char Odette was captain has been ended by me, rip

but I'm very proud of Lucas :r

OMG I'M TOO HAPPY FOR HUFFLEPUFF. GOOD JOB!!

That didn't just happened... I'm really sorry in advance slytherin team for how Ruben will take this loss

That didn't just happened... I'm really sorry in advance slytherin team for how Ruben will take this loss
Or should Ruben be scared of how the team takes the loss.. :r

I already told Ruben this, but I can't wait for the Slytherin team to fall apart :teehee:

Also that was fun! Looking forward to Gryffindor winning both cups this year :r

I already told Ruben this, but I can't wait for the Slytherin team to fall apart :teehee:

Also that was fun! Looking forward to Gryffindor winning both cups this year :r
Funny way of spelling Hufflepuff :r

Flynn has some rather... 'choice' words for Ruben, but I've decided that he is muted and not allowed to say them.

And heeeeeelll naw, Gryffindor are winning that cup :trolol:

Now that Blake has finally been permanently nerfed graduated. I feel like the cup is really up for grabs for once and I'm very curious how this will shake out 👀

Flynn has some rather... 'choice' words for Ruben, but I've decided that he is muted and not allowed to say them.

And heeeeeelll naw, Gryffindor are winning that cup :trolol:

Not if Flynn gets knocked straight off his broom :cool:

What were the odds of hufflepuff winning the house cup at the start of the year?

PARTY TIME!!!
Happy Well Done GIF by Top Talent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back