Get to know you!

I learned two things.
First I will try and do anything to get out of housework.
Second. if you link someone's avatar as an image in a post. the picture will change when they change their avi.

New question!

What's your favorite canon Harry Potter spell?

I would have to say Accio, because I spent my whole childhood angry that it didn't work in real life :p

I feel like I'm not very original with this but I really like the patronus charm

I wanted to say the same indeed. I don't know why but I always get the chills. Especially when snape casted it :wub:

For me its either Accio for the convenience or the Scouring Charm because who wouldn't want to clean with the wave of a wand!!

For me it's for sure a tie between the scouring charm and the cheering charm, it would be great to clean easily and also cheer people up if they need it! :wub:

Can apparation count as a spell? :lol: Accio would be the most useful for me I think, but also agree with the scouring charm and cheering charm WHY CAN'T I JUST DO MAGIC

Honestly, if Reparo could fix any object - so like my phone or whatever, i'd want that one. would never have to worry about dropping my phone ever again.

New question!

Have you ever seen the ocean (any ocean though tell us which one(s) if you'd like!) in person?

Yup, I live nearish to a beach so have seen the Atlantic Ocean many a time!

I use to live a literal stone's throw from the Pacific when I was in NZ, and I'm pretty sure I've seen the Tasman Sea on several occasions.
Also seen the Atlantic and Gulf of Mexico before (in fact, going to see the Gulf again today 🆒 ), but I miss living by the water a lot.

I've seen the North Atlantic ocean, from beaches on the west coast in Scotland. Some of the beaches are really nice.

I've also seen the Mediterranean, the english channel, and the north sea.

I'm pretty close to the coast where I am, looking out to the north sea, with lots of pretty but cold beaches with lots of seals. But, honestly would never ever swim in any of them.

New question!

Have you ever seen the ocean (any ocean though tell us which one(s) if you'd like!) in person?

Yup, I live nearish to a beach so have seen the Atlantic Ocean many a time!
I have to add to my reply now that I've seen what you guys are including. :p
I've also seen the Gulf of Mexico!

Since NZ's all islands, I spent a good deal of my childhood on Pacific Ocean beaches xD I've also been to the Tasman Sea on west coast holidays/when I went to Aus as a kid. The thought of not having ocean Right Directly Next To Me Whenever I Want It is a very weird one, I don't think I would survive long landlocked :p

my parents live pretty close to the beach so i used to see the indian ocian walking home from school every day.
as for other oceans I have seen are (me trying to remember all past holidays)
the indian the southern, pacific and the atlantic oceans and the mediteranian (when I was a tiny kid), Tasman, java, Irish And the coral sea. and the English channel. I am hoping to add the north sea to that list soon.
There really are a lot of seas if you look into it. Definitely more than seven.

I've mostly seen the Pacific, from living in NZ and even when I've been to other places like the United States and China it's always been around the Pacific ocean. I've seen the Tasman sea from traveling to Australia as well, and a few other seas around China and Singapore from when I was on a plane.

Never thought specifically about each ocean or sea I've seen before, it's always just 'big water' to me, but it's so interesting to think about it!! It would be awesome to see the Atlantic ocean one day :D

Hehe lots of the Pacific Ocean I guess, and the Tasman Sea as well. I guess I would have seen some flying around, but I'm the same as Anna, I don't really think of it as specific oceans, just the sea :p

Ahh my sister lives in Bermuda and so I've spent quite a lot of time around the Atlantic on each visit. It's absolutely gorgeous, would definitely recommend a trip to the island given the chance – definitely enhances the experience ^^

I live in the Philippines.... With lots of islands... So I've seen the Pacific lots... Also South China Sea and Philippine sea, I guess... It helps that I love the water.. xD

I've seen the ocean, but going to the ocean makes me sad because I see all the pollution and garbage inside of it. I visited Haeundae in Busan, South Korea!

I've seen the Atlantic & Pacific. Atlantic on the East Coast of Canada and the States, and in the Caribbean - Pacific only from Vancouver.

I have no idea which ones they are, but I used to live near the coast in the UK so quite a bit! Also swum in the sea in Croatia and Slovenia. Both freezing but oh so pretty!

I've seen the Atlantic ocean (US and Mexico East Coast side), and I've also swam in the Mediterranean when I was in Barcelona.

I feel much less traveled compared to some of you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back