Get to know you!

I've seen the Atlantic & Pacific. Atlantic on the East Coast of Canada and the States, and in the Caribbean - Pacific only from Vancouver.
Go to Seaside in Oregon! I went when I was like in middle school. It's a little gloomy bc of Oregon weather, but I still remember it. xD

I live on the east coast, so the Atlantic and because I've been to Puerto Rico the Caribbean Sea. Does that count? I dunno. xD

I e seen three of the four Great Lakes in the US but as far as oceans I’ve only seen the Atlantic. I’ve also seen the Gulf of Mexico from Florida.

People are being pretty loosey goosey about "ocean" :tut:

New question!

What 3 emojis do you use the most?

xD and :oy: and ;)

Last edited:
:party: :r and more recently 👀

EDIT: I think I definitely use xD more than :party: now that I think about it :p

Last edited:
Uhhh I guess xD, 🦁 (you too Daph, but not on purpose haha) and :wub:

:jesse: :jesse: and :jesse:

:p No but for real I think mine would have to be :woot: =)) and my all time favourite that I even oftentimes use out of HNZ: :r

i don't tend use emojis often, but probably xD :r and :emzies:

i love :r

I agree, but I also feel it has something a bit sneaky/curious about it, that's how I tend to use it xD Like it's looking at the side to see what's going on over there.

:D:wub: and ^_^ are probably the ones I use most, but the :teehee::devious: are ones I wish I used more often!

xD :r and probably :emzies:

i have thought about this for a while. which emoji do i use most. probably something boring like :) or :D
i also like to punctuate things with :lol: =)) or 🎂 (when i send birthday messages)
I do love a good glomp :hug:
and i keep trying to use :r in other places off the site and don't know if it has the same meaning.
but i just remembered one. and it hands down has to be my favourite. It is mine. the good old :mia:

New question! What was your favorite/ best birthday?

I have two favorites. My sweet 16 was great. I had a really big party with all my friends and family. It was one of my favorites because there was a lot of dancing and fun. The other was my 28th birthday. It was very lowkey but definitely remember the cake I had - it was a chocolate cake with vanilla frosting and it was amazing. xD

soo i'm not a huge fan of my birthday, i'll happily celebrate everyone elses but my own, i'm mostly mehhh about it.

In saying that I also don't remember a whole lot of my birthdays especially at least from the point of like 16/17 they involved a lot of alcohol....soooo....the time my birthday was a three day bender was fun...i think...

Hehehe I LOVE birthdays!! I think it was my 24th, I booked a karaoke lounge and got very very intoxicated. I remember it all, and I had such an amazing time haha it was so much fun

I'm in the same boat of no longer really wanting to celebrate my birthday. The last thing I need is a reminder that I'm only getting older :p

That said, my most prominent birthday memory was my Wizard birthday when I was seven. On brand with a Harry Potter birthday cake and all =))
My mother made me this gorgeous blue wizard cloak with all these stars on the inside, to wear, which I wore for yeeears after, and painted a toy box to resemble a cauldron. I remember my brother dressed as an elf, and had these little hand-sewn pointed bits of fabric to put over his real ears to make them look more elvish. A lot of people came as your usual princesses and mermaids and the like, and we had a hired magician to come do magic tricks. All in all it was a fun little birthday and one I tend to recall most often :lol:
Most of the time I remember my birthdays judging by what the cake was that year. Powerpuff Girls for my fifth, Spider-Man for my sixth :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back