Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Knotted 15" Unyielding Silver lime Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
bryce oliver chamberlin
tumblr_m5md4zN19D1qkyprd.gif

w a s - m a n y - y e a r s - a g o - t h a t - i - l e f t - h o m e - a n d - c a m e - t h i s - w a y
i - w a s - a - y o u n g - m a n - f u l l - o f - h o p e - a n d - d r e a m s
b u t - n o w - i t - s e e m s - t o - m e - t h a t - a l l - i s - l o s t - a n d
n o t h i n g - g a i n e d - s o m e t i m e s - t h i n g s - a i n ' t - w h a t - t h e y - s e e m
n o - b r a v e - n e w - w o r l d - n o - b r a v e - n e w - w o r l d
n i g h t - a n d - d a y - i - s c a n - h o r i z o n - s e a - a n d - s k y

b a s i c s
- - - - - - - -
[NAME] Bryce Oliver Chamberlin
[ETYMOLOGY] His first name Bryce means one who is very dear. His middle name Oliver means affectionate. His last name Chamberlin means chief officer of the household.
[SURNAME ORIGIN] The origin of the family of Chamberlins come from the Americas, and they were all muggles, and have descended from muggles that have migrated from England to the United States. Most of those that have the Chamberlin family name in Bryce's side are either part of his immediate family, muggle-borns or muggles themselves. The Chamberlins tend to be rather successful, and they carry out their long line of wealth out. They also tend to be rather nice and pleasant people to be around.
[NICKNAME] Bryce does not have any sort of nicknames at all that are related to his name, and is generally the shortest that it can go.
[ALLIANCE] Good
[BIRTHDAY] December 31st, 2019
[AGE] 30
[GENDER] Male
[LANGUAGES] English and Sign Language
[ORIENTATION] Heteromantic Heterosexual
[HOMETOWN] Manchester, England
[RESIDENCE] Oamaru, New Zealand
[HERITAGE] 1/2 British, 1/2 American
[BLOOD STATUS] Half-Blood
[BLOOD TYPE] A+
[WAND] Knotted 15" Unyielding Silver lime Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
Length: A little on the longer side of things, wands of this length are slightly more uncommon and not easily forgotten by others.

Style: The knots of this wand's original wood remain clearly visible - earthy, this style of wand is perhaps most traditional and closest to nature.

Wood: The wand wood of seers and legilimens, incredibly unusual and attractive.

Core: Since so many wizards are afraid to go near Augureys due to their association as "omens of death," Augurey tail feathers are rare as wand cores. They are good for use in divination work.

Flexibility: Unyielding: A wand which takes a special skill and determination to master; but once mastered its spells leave an unforgettable impression.

[OCCUPATION] Divination Professor for upper years at Hogwarts New Zealand
[HEALTH] Bryce suffers from deafness, also known as prelingual deafness, seeing as he had lost all of his hearing before he was one-year-old. He was premature, and had gotten sick while in the hospital. However Bryce has grown up without any sort of aid, and has gone through years of therapy to learn how to speak to his family. He also knows sign language so he could communicate either way. He uses a variety of technologies to be a regular kid, and through magic he could acquire his hearing however he takes pride in who he is, and his skills of lip reading, signing and speaking. It is hard to see that he is deaf around family.
[PET] He has two dogs. One is a multicolored, long-haired female Chihuahua named Ali. She is small, and she sticks around Bryce. He also has a Schipperke that he walks around when he goes out, that is named Bear. Bear is a male, and highly protective of Bryce. Both Ali and Bear get along, and sleep in the same bed as Bryce. Ali is the one that wakes him up every morning when it is time to wake him up.
[SPECIAL] Part-Veela, Seer
[THEME] too come

p e r s o n a l
- - - - - - - - - - -
[OVERALL] Bryce is somewhat unique, and his personality is very bright and shows in his actions. Bryce is highly intelligent, and can learn things easily. He can teach the "hearers" that don't know how to communicate with him, and he can use his knowledge against others. He is very athletic and can play many sports. He will often talk about sports. When someone gets to know Bryce, he will often show his true colors which would be the sweet boy that he is, but otherwise, he is reserved because he doesn't know how people will treat him once they find out that he cannot hear. He will appear to be shy when he is really reserved. Once he befriends someone, he will do anything he could for them, and he will be sweet as sugar. However Bryce is honest and blunt, so when he thinks of something, or his thoughts are asked, he will show them no matter how insulting that it is.
[MYERS BRIGGS] INFJ-A
Meaning: introvert, initiative, feeling, judging

Group: diplomat

Also Known As: Advocate

Strengths: Creative, insightful, inspiring, convincing, decisive, determined, passionate, altruistic

Weaknesses: Sensitive, extremely private, perfectionistic, always have to have a cause, can burn out easily

[LOVES] Basketball, football, baseball, gymnastics, dancing, outdoors, photos, art, sketching, painting, family time.
[LOATHES] Yellow, pink, bullies, people that don't make the most of their life and wallow around in something that shouldn't be
[BOGGART] His boggart would be that he loses his ability to sign and read lips, and no one can communicate with him, cutting himself off from the rest of the world.
[ERISED]
[DEMENTOR] Bryce fears that he would be treated like an outcast due to what he has wrong with him despite him taking pride in it. He is scared of most dark things, however he has a sense of adventure that covers that up. He is terrified of losing and getting in last place. He is also scared of elephants and giraffes. They tend to freak him out because of how weird they look.
[PATRONUS]
[PATRONUS FORM]
[VERITASERUM]
[STRENGTHS] Bryce has a variety of strengths, one of them when someone talks, he can read lips, and he uses that as a strength, as well as his deafness. Bryce also uses his mind and his heart as his strength. He has a good strength to understand how others feel, and he knows how to empathize with others. He often uses his deafness as a strength, and he doesn't have any distractions to break his concentration. He also has a strength in flying, and potion making. He is also really skilled in Divination. He is magically talented, and knows more than he normally lets on, to tone down his smart attitude.
[WEAKNESSES] Right now his biggest weakness would be girls, and pretty girls at that. He would do anything for those that are close to him, because he doesn't like to lose people at all for him being selfish. He can also be somewhat difficult to communicate with if he doesn't like someone. Bryce is very weak to his emotions, often allowing them to cloud his judgment and to get the better of him. When it comes down to magic, he is weak in Transfiguration unless it isn't verbal spells. He struggles with those the most because of the pronunciation.
[IDOL] His father
[5WORDS] Intelligent, Athletic, Energetic, Blunt, Sweet
[TALENTS] Divination, flying, nonverbal spells, lip reading, sports, taking pictures and putting together scrapbooks
[LOYALTIES] Friends and family
[GOALS] His goals are to make the best of life, and doing whatever he enjoys, when he wants to.
[QUIRKS]
z o d i a c
- - - - - - - -
[CHINESE] Pig. People born in the Year of the Pig are chivalrous and gallant. Whatever they do, they do with all their strength. For Pig Year people, there is no left or right and there is no retreat. They have tremendous fortitude and great honesty. They don't make many friends but they make them for life, and anyone having a Boar Year friend is fortunate for they are extremely loyal. They don't talk much but have a great thirst for knowledge. They study a great deal and are generally well informed. Boar people are quick tempered, yet they hate arguments and quarreling. They are kind to their loved ones. No matter how bad problems seem to be, Boar people try to work them out, honestly if sometimes impulsively. They are most compatible with Rabbits and Sheep.
[SIGN] Capricorn, the goat. Being a Capricorn, it makes him practical, prudent, ambitious, disciplined, patient, careful, humorous and reserved. All of which he is, but on the downside, it makes him pessimistic, fatalistic, miserly and grudging. All of these traits aligns with the rule of the Capricorn. What a Capricorn likes are reliability, professionalism, knowing what you discuss, firm foundations, purpose, and they also dislike wild schemes, fantasies, go-nowhere jobs, ignominy and ridicule. The colors that are associated with Capricorns are brown and most dark colors. The startstone of the Capricorn is black onyx.
[CARDINAL SIGN] A person that is this sign are associated with initiation, creativity and leadership.
[TRANSPERSONAL SIGN] principally aware of and concerned with humanitarian and existential concerns
[PLANET] The planet that rules Bryce's character is Saturn. Saturn is the planet that in earthly life serves to signify restrictions and obstacles someone must face if their personal goals are incorrect for them or they have a karmic debt that needs paying. Saturns placement in the chart can indicate areas in their life that they will need to be particularly diligent about trying to change or work with. Thus Saturn has been called both, the planet of fate and the Lord of Karma. Saturn symbolizes the course of time and patience, tradition, and experience. At the best of times it helps to consolidate, and at its worst it restricts the persons efforts. Someone under the rule of this planet makes someone knowing in limitation, restrictions, boundaries, practicality and reality, crystallizing, and structures, as well as being self-disciplined, responsible and reliable. On the downside, it also makes someone morose, cold, miserly, indifferent and rigid.
[ELEMENT] Earth. An emphasis on this element indicate a practical, cautious, and pragmatic approach to life. In the majority of cases there is the need to build solid, 'real' material success, for example, home and career success. Earthy people may benefit from connecting to the earth element via gardening, pottery, facial mud packs. Long range planning and the determination to succeed are strong traits for this element, as is melancholy, greed and fear if taken too far. A person with a lack of earth may find it difficult to live in the 'real' world and to keep themselves grounded. Their expectations in general may be a little unrealistic. Though Bryce does not really fit the profile of being 'earthy' however some of the traits do fit him which are lively, truthful, straight-forward, just, upright and virtuous in their dealings with other people with the downside of being aggressive, egocentric, non-caring, center of attention and thinking they are never wrong.
[BIRTHSTONE] Turquoise. Turquoise was once linked to happiness, fortune and luck, making it a very popular gem in centuries gone by.

a p p e a r a n c e
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
[PLAYBY] Andrew Russell Garfield
[HAIR] Bryce's natural hair color is a chestnut brown, which cannot be mistaken for any other color. It shines in the light, and it is naturally wavy. His hair is the type that if someone messed it up, it would stay that way. He can literally do anything he wants to his hair. His hair is normal, and the feel of it is soft to the touch. He normally keeps it longer than most boys, and he keeps it styled without using any sort of hairspray or gel. He does not like the feel of gelled hair or hair with hairspray.
[EYES] Bryce's eye color is hazel, and it appears to have all of the basic colors, which makes his eyes seem a variety of colors at once. When one looks into his eyes, they will see that of a shy boy, but when he is around someone that he knows, they will show more than just shyness. They will see an energetic young man that wants to have fun before it is his time to go. He cannot hide his emotions that show in his eyes at all. Hazel is an exciting combination of the inner strength and independence of brown, the compassion and healing qualities of green, the fluidity and sensitivity of gray, and the intense vitality of blue. Hazel eyes indicate a person who can draw upon all of these qualities.
[HEIGHT] 6'0"
[WEIGHT] 140lbs
[BUILD] Very lean
[SKIN] His complexion is beautiful, and it is a beige color. There are hardly any sort of freckles or moles upon his skin, presumably for the Part-Veela genes resting within. His skin is soft to the touch.
[SCARS] Bryce does not have any notable scars.
[MODIFICATIONS] He does not have any piercings or tattoos.
[SCENT]
[STYLE] Closet.
[SMILE] His smile is somewhat gentle, lopsided and almost crooked to the point where it would be labeled as such. It radiates from his features, like a bright young kid that doesn't know the horrors of the world.
[VOICE] link
[LAUGH]
[HAND] Ambidextrous. He can write with both hands, and use both hands almost equally. He is better with his right hand than the left, but he can use them both.
[FEELINGS]

f a v o r i t e s
- - - - - - - - - - - -
[COLOR]
[FOOD]
[DESSERT]
[DRINK]
[ANIMAL]
[MAGICAL]
[SPELL]
[MUSIC]
[SEASON]
[DAY]

s c h o o l i n g
- - - - - - - - - - - -
[DAYCARE]
[ATTITUDE]
[PRIMARY]
[ATTITUDE]
[SCHOOL] Hogwarts New Zealand
[HOUSE] Ravenclaw
[SORTING]
Bryce Chamberlin stepped into the Great Hall of the most magical school that New Zealand had to offer, Hogwarts New Zealand. Never had he been this excited to see such excitement. All around him, there were future first year students chattering away, as he could tell by the motions of their lips. Bryce was too polite to not see what they were all talking about, as they walked into the great hall. His eyes looked up and he could see the night sky, before he quickly saw that it was just bewitched to look like the night sky. If it stormed, what would happen then? It was a simply question in his mind, because he knew that people disliked the loudness of thunder, where he was safe from ever having to deal with that. Never would Bryce need to get a jump from that. The lightning itself was a beautiful piece of work, though it was so very dangerous to be out in. Bryce looked forward and he saw that the first years had stopped. He made sure to look up at the Headmistress, or someone that he thought was the headmistress at the front of the Great Hall. Behind her, rested several teachers, and four of them led the houses. The noble houses of Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin. None of which he knew what he was going to be sorted into. Simply that he was going to be sorted. In his mind, he matched the colors with the symbols, and then saw the tables, seeing where everyone sat. The older students, some looked nice, some looked mean, and others looked rather average. Bryce knew, that out of them all, he was perhaps the one with the uniqueness that did not apply to anyone else, and for that he held a high pride for.
After a few moments, Bryce could see the Headmistress speak, and he had some difficulty reading her lips, but he was making do with what was being said with what he could see. Greetings, rules, whatever, he did not care about any of those, he just wanted to hurry and get sorted. Then he looked and he saw the hat. And it was moving, talking? It was impossible for the young lad to understand what it was saying, and Bryce was at a complete loss. He simply felt helpless. Bryce refused to let that bother him. He kept his head up high, and he looked forward, as the Headmistress unrolled something, and began shouting names. Bryce narrowed his eyes at her lips, and he watched patiently for his name to be read on her lips. Finally, he saw the right lip movement, and it was time for him to be sorted. Plus no one else in the crowd was moving forward either. Bryce stepped away from the students, and he made his way to the stool. He sat down, facing everyone in the Great Hall, and felt the hat rest on his brown hair. Bryce waited, watching for which table would be cheering. He did not know if the Sorting Hat would tell him his house in his head or shout it, because he would not be able to hear the latter. Whichever table which would seem the happiest, that would be where he would go, as he sat and waited for the verdict.
"Hmm. I think you'll do just fine here, but perhaps you'll do best in RAVENCLAW!"
[YEARS]
[CLUBS] Accio! and Quidditch
[TITLES] Quidditch Captain, Accio! Editor
[FAVORITE CLASS] Divination
[LOATHED CLASS] Transfiguration
[FAVORITE PROFESSOR] Professor Azerail Zhefarovich
[LOATHED PROFESSOR] Professor Takuya Blaze
[FIRST YEAR MEMORIES]
[SECOND YEAR MEMORIES]
[THIRD YEAR MEMORIES]
[FOURTH YEAR MEMORIES]
[FIFTH YEAR MEMORIES]
[SIXTH YEAR MEMORIES]
[SEVENTH YEAR MEMORIES]
[GRADUATION] June of 2038
[GRADES] Gradebook

Last edited:
tumblr_m387aaxJ241roxzjs.gif

m y - s p i r i t - w a n d e r s - e n d l e s s l y
u n t i l - t h e - d a y - w i l l - d a w n - a n d - f r i e n d s - f r o m - h o m e
d i s c o v e r - w h y - h e a r - m e - c a l l i n g - r e s c u e - m e
s e t - m e - f r e e - s e t - m e - f r e e
l o s t - i n - t h i s - p l a c e - a n d - l e a v e - n o - t r a c e
s t r a n g e r - i n - a - s t r a n g e - l a n d - l a n d - o f - i c e - a n d - s n o w
t r a p p e d - i n s i d e - t h i s - p r i s o n - l o s t - a n d - f a r - f r o m - h o m e

f a m i l y
- - - - - - - -

fkELYkg.gif
cViP4h7.gif
[MATERNAL GRANDPARENTS]
[SOPHIA WYATT]
Life Span: December 5th, 1950 - December 4th, 2000
Blood Status: Veela
Heritage: British
Marital: Married to Josiah
Education: N/A
Playby: Charlize Theron
[JOSIAH CARL WYATT]
Life Span: 6 May 6th, 1947 - November 7th, 2018
Blood Status: Pure-blood
Marital: Married to Sophia
Education: Hogwarts Scotland Alumni (Ravenclaw)
Playby: Liam Neeson

eMTFyds.gif
vENbT4G.gif
[PATERNAL GRANDPARENTS]
[GRACE DANIELLE CHAMBERLIN NEE BARRETT]
Life Span: 23 March 23rd, 1960 - January 12th, 1981
Blood Status: Muggle
Heritage: American
Marital: Married to Theodore
Education: Community College Graduate
Playby: Kathy Bates
[THEODORE AVERY CHAMBERLIN]
Life Span: 12 April 12th, 1954 - July 8th, 2027
Blood Status: Muggle
Marital: Widowed to Grace
Education: Brooklyn Law School
Playby: Mark Harmon

RY5wWNl.gif
1JIXhOk.gif
[PARENTS]
[RENEE SOPHIA CHAMBERLIN NEE WYATT]
Life Span: May 30th, 1983
Blood Status: Mixed-blood; Half-Veela
Martial: Widowed to Malcolm
Education: Hogwarts Scotland Alumni (Ravenclaw)
Playby: Sophie Monk
[MALCOLM BENARD CHAMBERLIN]
Life Span: January 11th, 1981 - August 16th, 2036
Blood Status: Muggle-born
Martial: Married to Renee
Education: Ilvermorny Alumni (Thunderbird)
Playby: Tom Hardy

LQ1bBA9.gif
TFW2Q4R.gif
SqbbVWM.gif
[SIBLINGS]
[ZINNIA INES CHAMBERLIN]
Life Span: August 25th, 2006
Blood Status: Half-blood; Part-Veela
Heritage: 1/2 British, 1/2 American
Martial: Divorced
Education: Beauxbatons Alumni
Playby: Hayden Panettiere
[LILIANA GRAYCE CHAMBERLIN]
Life Span: February 3rd, 2013
Martial: Single
Playby: Amber Heard
[TATIANA ALICE CHAMBERLIN]
Life Span: October 10th, 2016
Martial: Single
Playby: Lily Donaldson

f a m i l y t r e e
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
[FAMILY TREE] Chamberlin and Wyatt Tree

r o m a n c e
- - - - - - - - - -
[MARITAL STATUS] Single
LpaXYmc.gif
Met: Second Year; 2032
Started: November 2033
Ended: March 2037
First RP: Common Interests
Thoughts: "You were a great friend, best friend after Roo. The years we spent together were awesome, but in the end, we felt for others. I hope that you are enjoying your life, and maybe see you soon! Good luck, Sofii!"
History: Bryce and Sofii met over common interests with art and drawing. The two hit it off immediately. Not long, they started to date each other. Several years went by in bliss, though once his dad died, he was left to choose between a cochlear transplant, which Sofii wanted him to do it, and Rosie did not. Eventually, after his dad and the whole ordeal with Rosie and Nikandros, Bryce called off their relationship since he had eyes for one other. They remained on good terms until well after graduation. Bryce even attended the wedding of Sofii and Damon Kyle, another boy in his year.

hIFVLyf.gif
Met: First Year; 2031
Started: August 2037 (married December 2038)
Ended: January 2044
First RP: Wherever I May Roam
Thoughts: "Rosie, Roo, I only wish the best for you, even after our divorce. I love you and I always will. I hope that you are enjoying your life in the big ol' US of A! I am glad that we are still best friends, and that our son can still have his mom and dad constantly in his life."
History: Bryce first met Rosie when they were going into their first year. Both were sorted into Ravenclaw and became best friends. They played on the Quidditch team and even on Accio! together. They were also named prefects together. They shared their first kiss, and second kiss, in their fifth year, both while dating another person. Bryce came to terms that he loved Rosie, but haven't been able to tell her because of Quidditch and him grieving over his father's death. After he broke up with Sofii, Bryce enjoyed the holiday break with the Reilly's, before finally asking Rosie out. They were dating throughout their seventh year. He proposed right after graduation, and they were married six months later. Their marriage lasted 5 years, because Bryce wanted to live in New Zealand with his siblings, and Rosie was teaching college in the US, so the two separated on good terms, and remain best friends. They share custody over their only child, Beau. Even now, Bryce still loves Rosie, more like a friend, and she still has his last name.

[CRUSHES] None
[PAST RELATIONSHIPS] Sofii Wolfe (Girlfriend), Rosie Reilly (Wife)
[VIRGINITY] No longer intact
[FIRST KISS] Sofii Wolfe in third year
[FIRST DATE] Sofii Wolfe in third year
[FIRST TIME] Rosie Reilly, a few weeks after graduation after they were engaged
[APHRODISIACS] Oysters, chocolate, strawberries
[FIRST BREAK UP] Sofii Wolfe, on good terms
[FIRST HEARTBREAK] Never had his heart broken
[TURN ONS] Smooth skin, sweetness, gentleness, ability to understand
[TURN OFFS] Rudeness, prejudice, medieval attitudes about his kind
[SEXUAL PARTNERS] Rosie Reilly
[PERFECT DATE] He loves to watch the sunset on the hill
[DREAM PARTNER] Someone who understands him on a personal level
[OVERVIEW] Bryce is very inexperienced with dating, though had some success in the past. If anything has happened, he appears to have break ups that always end on good terms because of his character. Bryce is a gentle person and does not crush or develop feelings for others easily, since he tends to be distracted by whatever is happening in his life. He is much more focused on his son, and his career to worry about future relationships.

f r i e n d s h i p
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
[BEST FRIENDS]
[FRIENDS]
[ACQUAINTANCES]

e n e m i e s
- - - - - - - - - -
[ENEMIES]
[RIVALRIES]
[FORMER FRIENDS]
Met:
First RP:
Thoughts:

Last edited:
tumblr_m5nzvczsPe1qgviu6o1_500.gif

o n e - h u n d r e d - y e a r s - h a v e - g o n e - a n d - m e n - a g a i n
t h e y - c a m e - t h a t - w a y - t o - f i n d - t h e - a n s w e r - t o - t h e - m y s t e r y
t h e y - f o u n d - h i s - b o d y - l y i n g - w h e r e - i t - f e l l - a l l - t h a t - d a y
p r e s e r v e d - i n - t i m e - f o r - a l l - t o - s e e
l o s t - i n - t h i s - p l a c e - a n d - l e a v e - n o - t r a c e
w h a t - b e c a m e - o f - t h e - m a n - t h a t - s t a r t e d

r o l e p l a y s
- - - - - - - - - - - -

[Year 1] 2031-2032; Y16
Wherever I May Roam: With Rosie Reilly
I want candy: With Ferdinand Oakley
So This Is the Common Room: With Bituin San Buenaventura
Ravenclaw Tryouts Y16: With Ravenclaw Quidditch Team
Gryffindor v Ravenclaw: With Ravenclaw Quidditch Team and Gryffindor Quidditch Team
Sketching an Angel: With Rosie Reilly
Ravenclaw v Hufflepuff: With Ravenclaw Quidditch Team and Hufflepuff Quidditch Team
[Year 2] 2032-2033; Y17
A New Friend: With Emalia Aria
Y17 Ravenclaw Tryouts.: With Ravenclaw Quidditch Team
Common Interests: With Sofii Wolfe
SlytherDor v HuffleClaw: With All Quidditch Teams
Yuletide Celebrations: With Rosie Reilly and Bruno Reilly
[Year 3] 2033-2034; Y18
Y18 Ravenclaw Quidditch Try outs: With Ravenclaw Quidditch Team
Crash Landing: With Rosie Reilly
[Year 4] 2034-2035; Y19
Y19 Ravenclaw Quidditch Try Outs: With Ravenclaw Quidditch Team
Ravenclaw vs Slytherin: With Ravenclaw Quidditch Team and Slytherin Quidditch Team
Ravenclaw vs Hufflepuff: With Ravenclaw Quidditch Team and Hufflepuff Quidditch Team
We're Not Kids Anymore: With Rosie Reilly
[Year 5] 2035-2036; Y20
Y20 Ravenclaw Quidditch Try Outs: With Ravenclaw Quidditch Team
Ravenclaw v Gryffindor: With Ravenclaw Quidditch Team and Gryffindor Quidditch Team
You Betrayed Me: With Rosie Reilly
Hufflepuff v Ravenclaw: With Ravenclaw Quidditch Team and Hufflepuff Quidditch Team
Ravenclaw v Slytherin: With Ravenclaw Quidditch Team and Slytherin Quidditch Team
[Year 6] 2036-2037; Y21
I need this: With Professor Elvera Le Fey
Ravenclaw House Meeting (Y21): With Ravenclaw House
Y21 Ravenclaw Quidditch Try-Outs: With Ravenclaw Quidditch Team
Y21 Prefects Meeting: With All Prefects
I Can't Believe He's Gone: With Rosie Reilly
Tea, Biscuits and a Chat: With Tybalt Archer and Stefan Archer
Slytherin v Ravenclaw: With Ravenclaw Quidditch Team x Slytherin Quidditch Team
Gryffindor v Ravenclaw: With Ravenclaw Quidditch Team and Gryffindor Quidditch Team
[Year 7] 2037-2038; Y22
Y22 Ravenclaw Quidditch Try Outs: With Ravenclaw Quidditch Team
Y22 Prefects Meeting: With All Prefects
Ravenclaw House Meeting: With Ravenclaw House
Ravenclaw v Hufflepuff: With Ravenclaw Quidditch Team and Hufflepuff Quidditch Team
Perfect Break: With Rosie Reilly
Ravenclaw vs Slytherin: With Ravenclaw Quidditch Team x Slytherin Quidditch Team
Graduation 2038: The Ceremony: All Seventh Years
[2039]
See No Evil, Hear No Evil: With Esme Lancaster
[2040]
Radio Nowhere: With Niamh MacPharlain
[2045]
Future Seems Bright: With Tabitha Theirin
Its one to remember: With Professors and Nixon Mercury
[2046]
Y30 Electives Fair: With Professors and Second Years
Imperfect Impressions: With Professor Olive Layton
[2047]
Y31 Electives Fair: With Professors and Second Years
Staff Secret Santa: With Professors and Staff
Vanished: Olive Layton
[2048]
Future Guidance: With Kauri Tipene
hello neighbor: With Professor Elvera Le Fey
Relaxing before the flood: With Professor Madlyn Ateara
Much Needed Social Call: With Ai Nightray
Gazing ahead: With Kauri Tipene
Some tea and cookies: With Sapphire Michaels
[2049]
Into the Future: With Kauri Tipene
Haven't I seen you somewhere before?: With Kelsey Ariyah Boneheart

h i s t o r y
- - - - - - - - -
Bryce Oliver was born in Manchester, England in a local hospital prematurely. He was seven weeks early, and had to stay at the hospital. Bryce had gotten really sick, and ended up losing his hearing before he was even three months old. Growing up without hearing had at first been hard on the Chamberlin family, having a daughter that had been born blind. However with the funds, Bryce was able to grow up communicating with his family in his own special way. Bryce started to learn sign language when he was two years old, and he seemed to get along fine with everyone, taking up special interest in his blind older sister, Liliana. He got closer to her than any of his other siblings, even the ones closer to his age. Bryce continued to grow up with the technology and classes that he had taken in order to learn how to live without his hearing, and he was offered to get it healed however he chose not to, taking pride in his non-hearing. When he was five, he had mastered the art of signing. It was not until seven that he started to talk, and started to lip read so that he could communicate with others. He went to a school for the deaf, learning to play sports and do everything else a normal kid does. He began to play sports and immediately took a liking to it. Bryce became a huge fan of sports, and played them religiously. It made him think that there was nothing else in the world but him and the sports. Bryce decided that he wanted to go to a magical school, when he was ten. It took a full year to be able to convince his parents that he could attend, and now he was looking forward to attending school, called Hogwarts New Zealand due to the dislike of Hogwarts Scotland because of the war in 1998. Once arriving to the school, he met two other children that ended up sorted in Ravenclaw, same as he. Bryce hopes to make more friends once he gets to know others in his house.
Bryce and Rosie, called Roo to him, became best friends, and he enjoyed it while meeting other people in the school. At the end of his first year, he spoke to Roo for the first time, deeming her worthy to talk to. He went to her house for Christmas during his second year, and met her rather embarrassing older brother. Bryce had to get used to the whole idea of muggles, and then after his second year was over, his third year came with a few extra surprises. He developed a crush on a girl named Sofii Wolfe, an aspiring artist. He also became the editor for the school's yearbook. Bryce also kept his title of Ravenclaw Keeper, having kept it since his first year. He continues to make excellent grades but still struggles on spells. Bryce's fourth year was relatively quiet. He started to date Sofii Wolfe, but was devastated when he heard that Rosie was dating Nikandros. He started to avoid her more, and then his fifth year came around. He became prefect. He had very little time to hang out with his best friend. He continued along with his year, and he and Rosie had a fight since he thought that she let Gryffindor win in their match. They ended the fight with a kiss, and he forgave her. They had cheated on each other's couple. He broke it off with Sofii since he liked Rosie. They kissed again after Ravenclaw won the match. Going into his sixth year, Bryce's father died. He started to grieve and avoid everyone once more. He heard about how Professor Styx broke up Rosie, and while that did make him laugh, he just looked for ways to deal. He talked to a professor, and started his seer training, in the name of his father. He let Rosie know how he was feeling, after crying on her as the emotional damn broke. He started to feel better, and started to heal.

c r e d i t s
- - - - - - - - -
This template is made by me, Kaitlyn. Do not steal.
Influences go to Jessye as well, and the lyrics are:
Stranger in a Strange Land by Iron Maiden
Images belong to their respective owners

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back