Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Pear Wand 14 1/8" Essence of Phoenix Tail Feather
Hey guys, quick update for Arle.

Things are really not looking good for her right now, she'll be pretty much absent from site for a while, with a little activity here and there for lessons and such. She asked me to pop in and let everyone know. She'll be back when she can, but we aren't really sure when that is yet.

~Jess

Thanks for letting us know, Jess! Hope things clear up for Arle soon

I managed to squeeze in some time to pop in. Firstly, thanks to Jess for posting this in for me. I just hope things are working out soon enough for me to get back my muse. I'll be around still because my tab settings have HNZ on default. For now, I have lessons for my 5th-7th students and Harlow. Everything else, I will be as slow as a turtle.

I love you all, I wish this does not happen.

Hope things work out the way you need them to.

Quick, sad update:

Things have take a worse turn. As of this writing (Monday my time), the company decided to close until further notice. 30+ employees have no work including me and unknowingly to my staff, there is uncertainty whether the company still has business after this crisis. With online schools so plenty in Korea, students have the options to switch. We keep pushing for a WFH option but the company does not want to spend money on it. (SMH) The management allowed me to take a laptop home for office work. So fingers crossed that I get paid for the tasks I have to finish. Bringing the laptop home allows me to take some private lessons from a friend once I get everything set up. (Management does not know :D)

Also, my husband does not have to go to work starting today which means no income as well. This puts our situation in a difficult position because of the bills that we cannot settle as we need the paycheck for our expenses

Silver lining is my daughter is with my mom right now which means she does not need to see me streesing out and often times, crying to sleep.

Anyhow, you may see me lurking but I do not have the energy yet to do anything more than lurk.

~Arle

That sucks, Arle, I'm sorry. I hope things work out as this goes on, let us know if you ever need any help with anything :hug:

Oh my god, Arle, I'm so sorry. I knew the situation over there was really bad, but I was hoping they would hold out a bit longer. You know where to find me if you need anything okay?

:console::console::console:

That's terrible Arle, I'm very sorry. I hope things will work out in the best possible way, if I can help with anything please let me know. :hug:

I'm so sorry Arle. Let us know if there's anything we can do for you. Take care of yourself. Lots of love to you and your family

Arle, you know where to find me if I'm not too busy (still gotta work). Hoping things will get back to normal for everyone. :hug:

I’m so sorry Arle! We’re right here to support you or if you need anything :console:

That sounds so scary and awful :( I'm always a PM away if you ever need to chat!!

I'm so sorry to hear that Arle!! :cry: Sending loads of love your way ❤️ If there's anything I can do please let me know!!!

What an situation is this virus right. So scary, and sad to hear this is happening right now. Hope things will be better soon!

Everyone, thank you so much for the love. The reason I snooped in is I have some news - both good and bad.

Bad is my province, especially the city where I am, will be on possible lockdown probs this March 27 or 29 until further notice. This is due to 2 confirmed cases and with the city being so crowded with working people, transmission would be instant. I hope not.

Good is I will have internet up this Friday courtesy of my sister. So I can start teaching from home temporarily until we get back to work. That also means I can HNZ from the comforts of home.

Until then, I'll pop in from time to time. Or Skype or Whatsapp.

Love you,
Arle

Glad things seem to be working out a bit for you. You can join the rest of us in lockdown :p

I honestly do not like staying at home when I should be working but tbh, I started to like it. See the positivity. Despite Alexis (my daughter and yep, I used her name for this ic) being at my mom's, I get to spend some time with mu hubby. Just the two of us where there are no schedule conflicts of our times. Eat together, the times we spent before our daughter came. So, yep, I like it. And with the shaky situation my company is in, plus their no concern for the employees, the attraction of WFH is increasing day by day.

Quick update: My province is on an enhanced community quarantine or ECQ, one step away from lockdown. All city borders are strictly monitored. I am on week 2 of no work status. I know I have mentioned that I will get internet up last Friday. Well, the guys were but found out my place is beyond the standard distance from the internet box where they are going to connect. So the installation did not push through. You may have seen me lurking and even rping. J am doing all of them on my phone. :lol: So I guess I am using HNZ as a way to beat quarantine boredom. That and mobile games. I should definitely include exercise in this new routine :teehee: So, yeah. I guess I can say I can do replies as long as I have airtime for internet. Pretty much everything except banner making.

I just love HNZ so much I cannot stay away for so long.

Arle

I guess this can be archived as I posted a new absence. Thank you for all the love everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back