šŸŗ Birthday Werewolf! šŸŗ

Not Kadi, Daphne. I healed Daphne once xD

Oof, that's a relief! I was hopeful Kaitlyn would be able to protect herself if she was the target, though I think we're on borrowed time now.

I want to do a write up of yesterday but it's been a weird day for me IRL so might be a hot minute before i have the time. I will note a few things

1. I voted for Dan following Kaitlyn trusting that she was most likely telling the truth and therefore I knew I wasn't going to be following a wolf leading the vote

2. Pheeb was accepting of Dan's suggestion that he's busy OOC but not of Mia saying the same

3. Jamie is being very aggressive coming after Kaitlyn despite the likelihood of her being one of the few villagers we can actually trust. Additionally, she keeps citing her gut and nothing else for her claims.

Hi. So, I just wanted to add a few things, and then Iā€™m going to bed.

1) In terms of spell casting, I wanted to make sure I used the ability last night so people knew (or at least, could make a strong assumption) that im not lying. I used it on Ana because Iā€™m suspicious about how her votes keep changing for various reasons. And while she can still vote, obviously, I just needed to cast to someone.

2) Does the spellcaster role feel almost like a wolf role to anyone else? Or maybe I just donā€™t know how to use it right :lol:

3) I agree with Camilla. Dan wasnā€™t giving us anything to go off of, and it does suck to kill another villager. But itā€™s part of the game unless you get a bit of luck.

4) The way Kaitlyn described her role, I interpreted that she was saying she was the other seer/fool, so this is good to get some clarification on.

We can also note that Daph and Camilla are non wolves, although they still may be hypnotist :r
This is a good catch. Thank you for pointing that out!

3. Jamie is being very aggressive coming after Kaitlyn despite the likelihood of her being one of the few villagers we can actually trust. Additionally, she keeps citing her gut and nothing else for her claims.

Jamie seems to be very much going with ā€œgutā€ feelings, which could be true, but seeing as itā€™s likely Kaitlyn is telling the truth, I am also unsure of Jamieā€™s motives.

Iā€™m also growing concerned that no (that I can remember) had expressed distrust of Kris yet, and at this point, Kris could be a wolf and is really flying under the radar. Iā€™m not saying theyā€™ve done anything really suspicious, but itā€™s something to note.

Iā€™m also growing concerned that no (that I can remember) had expressed distrust of Kris yet, and at this point, Kris could be a wolf and is really flying under the radar. Iā€™m not saying theyā€™ve done anything really suspicious, but itā€™s something to note.
That was what I was implying with this.
I there are a few people who have been very vocal but have not had to defend themselves yet we all trust them. So I am wondering lo maybe they are being moles.
The people who have not claimed roles so far are (from my understanding) and they are two wolves a hypnotist and five villagers

Amber Chou Wilson
Professor Elvera Le fey
Amortentia Layton-King
Analei Louw
June Davenport
Elliot Briar
Aine Thompson
Harper Alston

Realistically unless there is a duplicate claim then I am willing to trust people who have claimed something and out of the unclaimed roles the only one who could be claimed fairly is the seer/fool and I donā€™t think we are at the point of needing to pressure them. And anyone on the wolf side would likely just claim villager (unless they want to do a real double bluff but that plan would be unlikely to work) so I think they are the people who we should be suspicious of. (And I know I am on the list but following my own logic claiming villager would still put me under suspicion even though I am one)
And from that list we are 30:50 for getting a wolf team player (or 30:40 if you believe me)

I keep thinking 'aha!' things, and then reread just to check and realize I'm wrong haha. It's hard because I'm still suspicious of Mia because of her first few posts, but then 'being busy' was both mine and Dan's excuses too, so I'm holding off voting for her now.
She doesnā€™t want to force things towards Ana off a gut feeling.
Also, just noting: this wasn't me?

To be honest I was half checking the previous game as comparison because Kris said something about being a very aggressive player but aside from early day 2 it hasn't seemed as such? Though I also don't necessarily think it's fair to judge by previous games (esp with newer players/players not as familiar). Maybe it's just because other players have been playing more aggressive. I'm just lurking a bit, I guess discussion will probably pick up more in a few hours when it's peak activity time.

The only time I suspected Kris was when they defended Kiersten but we know now that doesnā€™t help xD

Also in response about me saying Dan was probably busy but I didnā€™t really agree with Mia saying it was just because I was already sus of Mia, and I had a theory that she was a wolf and so could have hidden behind it.

Okay...I have to go to bed early for a stupid early start tomorrow, so I'm going to cast my vote. I'm still suspicious of Mia, so I am voting for Professor Elvera Le Fey (Mia).

Oof, that's a relief! I was hopeful Kaitlyn would be able to protect herself if she was the target, though I think we're on borrowed time now.

I want to do a write up of yesterday but it's been a weird day for me IRL so might be a hot minute before i have the time. I will note a few things

1. I voted for Dan following Kaitlyn trusting that she was most likely telling the truth and therefore I knew I wasn't going to be following a wolf leading the vote

2. Pheeb was accepting of Dan's suggestion that he's busy OOC but not of Mia saying the same

1. Kaitlyn can be right. But she only knew from Daph and Camilla. So Dan was just an risk and gamble. So why follow in that? Just being non-active doesn't mean you are a wolf we learned with Mary Lou. And I still think active persons are.
3. That's not true only guts. I feel like we can find out with voting for Daphne or Camilla if Kaitlyn is really speaking the truth. It is a risk if she is right. But we can confirm it at least. I still think it's a smart move to claim you are someone if it's a big risk. But that is me thinking. And I'm just not sure if Daph and Camilla are not wolves. But I become very trustworthy of this game xD But I can try to trust Kaitlyn, tonight is gonna get a lot of info. But I feel like we have to make the right choice in our votes.

And yes agressive because my gut was right as you can see about Dan. So my gut is the most right thing atm. As you can read below. And no I'm not a doctor or seer/fool.

I'm agreeing with Pheeb about Mia. I voted on her and still is a possibility for me.

I just don't think it's different behavior and kind of am afraid we lynch another villager with Dan. I don't think it's different behavior since he lurks a lot on HNZ xD out of this game I mean too. I'm not feeling it, and don't get changing the votes again and again.

Just because it's an bit annoying (sorry Dan) doesn't directly mean you are a wolf. But if you are one, perhaps I'm just completly wrong and defend you for nothing. But I don't feel like it's an good reason to vote for someone.

Edit: I also agree with Kiersten about Kris.

Last edited:
So you were very much against voting Dan off because he might be a villager, but you're more than happy to maybe vote me or Daph off on the idea that Kaitlyn is lying about the two of us being villagers? šŸ¤”

So you were very much against voting Dan off because he might be a villager, but you're more than happy to maybe vote me or Daph off on the idea that Kaitlyn is lying about the two of us being villagers? šŸ¤”

Since everyone is so keen on getting information and facts. Just dropping it. Not saying that I'm gonna do that. But it could be an possibility. And curious to see how others think. There is still an chance you are no villager. Dan had nothing to bring for information and I was right about him. You and Daph can be decisive for the game play. Not a fan of throwing someone for the bus, but if you are a wolf after all and Daph and Kaitlyn are on team wolf we are very much wiser in this game in one round. So yes that's a risk I'm willing to take perhaps.

If people don't feel like this is handy. Than I'm gonna stay with Mia. Since I don't feel like she giving us answers on the stuff why we voted on her or were questioning. Or someone drastic has to happen between now and closer to the ending of voting.

Last edited:
I'm more suspicious of Jamie than Mia honestly at this point.

Can't say you guys are villagers. Just not wolves that didn't get me xD Could be the hypnotist!

Ok but people voting for Dan. What do you have to say.
Nothing, if he had contributed at all I would've changed my vote.

I feel like it could be a safe assumption that whoever jumped on the vote Dan OR Mia bandwagon yesterday, could be a wolf.
why Dan or Mia when we don't know if Mia's safe?

Edit: added that Kaitlyn confirmed camilla and kadi as not wolves.
Kaitlyn confirmed me. Sadly, the wolves confirmed Kadi </3

Ye this weirded me out. Yes, we were wrong. He was not a wolf, but he was suspicious and we gave him a ton of outs. So I don't get the whole aggression about it.
I feel like we can find out with voting for Daphne or Camilla if Kaitlyn is really speaking the truth. It is a risk if she is right.
You want to lynch the only people we know confirmed as non-wolves? I get that we're just trusting Kaitlyn on her word, but at this point the real doctor would have spoken up if she wasn't who she said she was.
Camilla worded it better (though yeah we should say non-wolves)

I'm also getting more and more suspicious of Jamie

I will say that I feel like you are using your disadvantage very well. Superb use of gifs
I feel like we can find out with voting for Daphne or Camilla if Kaitlyn is really speaking the truth. It is a risk if she is right. But we can confirm it at least.
I don't like this at all. It makes me very suspicious of Jamie. Even if Camilla or Daphne is the hypnotist, if we kill off both wolves, there are no deaths again until we get the hypnotist (right?). So, they're not the priority imo. But Jamie saying this really feels like wolf thinking. I know we have time, but I'm pretty sure, unless something changes, I'm voting for June Davenport (Jamie).

Just bringing this over.

VotingDay 1Day 2Day 3
Ainsley Lynch (Rowan)---
Professor Killian Borisyuk (Kaitlyn)Did not voteJames Cade (Dan)June Davenport (Jamie)
Amber Chou Wilson (Daph)James Cade (Dan)Professor Killian Borisyuk (Kaitlyn)
James Cade (Dan)
Adorah Zumwalt (Kiersten)Mary-Lou Layton (Teigs)Aine Thompson (Camilla)
James Cade (Dan)
June Davenport (Jamie)
Poppy Perkins (Kadi)Mary-Lou Layton (Teigs)-
Professor Elvera Le fey (Mia)Mary-Lou Layton (Teigs)Analei Westwick (Donna)
Amortentia Layton-King (Pheeb)Analei Westwick (Donna)Adorah Zumwalt (Kiersten)
Professor Elvera Le fey (Mia)
James Cade (Dan)Did not voteProfessor Elvera Le fey (Mia)-
Mary Lou Layton (Teigs)Did not vote--
Analei Louw (Donna)Did not voteProfessor Elvera Le fey (Mia)Professor Elvera Le Fey (Mia)
June Davenport (Jamie)Poppy Perkins (Kadi)Professor Elvera Le fey (Mia)
Elliot Briar (Kris)June Davenport (Jamie)James Cade (Dan)
Aine Thompson (Camilla)Did not voteAdorah Zumwalt (Kiersten)
Harper Alston (Ana)
Harper Alston (Ana)Poppy Perkins (Kadi)
James Cade (Dan)
Adorah Zumwalt (Kiersten)
Professor Elvera Le fey (Mia)

James Cade (Dan)

Voting Totals:
June Davenport (Jamie) - 2
Professor Elvera Le Fey (Mia) - 1

Last edited:
Hahah guys if you find me agressive. That is the last thing I am. I usually go out of the way for confrontations. I think competetive is the better word. Because I felt Dan is not the wolf. And I felt the votes to him were useless. So my judgement was right this time.Iā€™m 50% dramatic or joking. Perhaps I am right and you are just wanting to eliminate me. :teehee: I canā€™t claim a role because nobody would believe me.

The fact people are directly following eachother I find suspicious and look in one perspective. Perhaps Iā€™m taking a risk, but as I said at the beginning Iā€™m all or nothing. What would I gain with bringing this up? A wolf is smarter and would not put yourself in the spotlight.

Iā€™m not sure yet who my vote is gonna go. But Iā€™m voting early since I have a tennis match later today.

You want to lynch the only people we know confirmed as non-wolves? I
ok for my image. This could mean villager, fool/seer or hypnotist?

So there is a chance of one is still siding with a wolf as hypnotist. If Kaitlyn tells the truth

Last edited:
So there is a chance of one is still siding with a wolf as hypnotist. If Kaitlyn tells the truth

No one has claimed the role otherwise. If someone else is actually that role, they would probably have called Kaitlyn out by now because we could really assume that Kaitlyn is team wolf at that point (or just making what I think as a really bad villager move).

I canā€™t claim a role because nobody would believe me.
This feels like a strange thing to say to me but I could be just very tired xD

ok for my image. This could mean villager, fool/seer or hypnotist?

I mean yeah, but the odds of getting a wolf out of the nonconfirmed people is higher I feel than that either of us is the hypnotist. We definitely have to keep that in mind and I think Kaitlyn's doing a good job reminding us she only confirmed me and camilla as non-wolf. But I also think having that confirmed for 2 people is nothing to sneeze at in a game like this. I don't get why we would test that by lynching us without any other reason.

(This is also obviously a bit out of self-preservation but if anyone wants to vote for me because they are suspicious of me they are welcome to. It just feels weird to me to do it just to test Kaitlyn when tomorrow we'll probably know she was telling the truth anyway)

Those odds still feel pretty low tbh. Would be interested to hear what you would claim, though?

Would be interested to hear what you would claim, though?
Right back at you :p

Real talk though: I could role claim and if that's necessary I will, but I am always pretty wary of it. I don't want to pressure the remaining seer/fool into having to reveal themselves too early. They're potentially a very powerful ally trying desperately to lie low.

Sorry, I meant that at Jamie. :lol:

I'm so tired, but I want to stay up a little bit longer to see if more people get on to discuss before I put in a vote.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back